Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,593 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3860093 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

Are you suspecting her?
I AM SUSPECTING SOMEONE THAT HAD SEX LAST NIGHT... SOME LADIES EXCRETE STUFFS WITH FOUL SMELL THAT SMELLS LIKE FISHY DURING OR AFTER SEX.. NA READ I READ AM OOOO.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
like I said you are just demented because you don't even know what 'wish' means.
OK.. FROM EXPERIENCE, TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE FISHY SMELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
I pity your kind because you are so irrational. To burst your bubble,I supported bisola last season....there are mistakes people make and then you pardon them.. But there are some characters that are unacceptable. Anyways why I'm I even explaining to you.you are too dumb to understand.
ARE YOU GOD? ARE YOU PERFECT? DO YOU THINK EVERYBODY LIKES YOU? HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT YOU AIN'T WORSE THAN CEE-C?

WOULD YOU RATHER BE CEE OR HAVE SEX ON AN INTERNATIONAL LIVE TV SHOW?
IF YOU CANT FORGIVE CEE-C FOR WHATEVER SHE DID, ARE YOU GONNA FORGIVE YOUR NINA FOR HAVING SEX ON A LIVE INTERNATIONAL TV SHOW?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 19, 2018
BIG BROTHER WILL COME AND GO.. ONLY ONE PERSON WILL WIN THE #45 MILL.. BUT SEX TAPE WILL BE ONLINE FOREVER AND EVER.
I HOPE NINA'S BOYFRIEND THAT SHE IS ALWAYS BEGGING HASN'T DONE SOMETHING STUPID TO HIMSELF..

I WONDER HOW THE GUY FELT WATCHING HIS GIRLFRIEND HAVING SEX IN A LIVE SHOW..

WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE THAT MIRACLE WON'T SEX ANOTHER GIRL IN THAT HOUSE OR BE WITH HER WHEN SHE STARTS. FACING THE CONSEQUENCE.

THIS IS AFRICA WHERE FEMALE TAKE MOST OF THE BLAME EVEN WHEN MEN ARE ALSO WRONG.. NA WA OPO

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 19, 2018
NINA AND MIRACLE ARE KISSING AND PROBABLY PLANNING TO HAVE ANOTHER SEX.. IT IS NOW ALL. ABOUT SEX.. GAME ON.. LOL

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 19, 2018
NINA IS NOW READING A BIBLE.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU CANT JUST TAKE 1/4 OF WHAT YOU GIVE CEE-C.. CE5IS HUMAN LIKE YOUR FAMILY.. YOUR WISH FOR HER MIGHT TURN TO YOU IN RETURN.. IF YOU MUST CRITICIZE, WHY NOT DO. IT WITH FACTS.. NOW YOU ARE CRYING OVER JUST A COMMENT FROM ME... HOW DO YOU THINK CEE-C'S FAMILY MEMBERS WOULD BE FEELING AFTER READING ALL THE HATE COMMENTS YOU POST ABOUT HER DAILY.. DO YOU EVEN KNOW OF SHE IS MY FAMILY MEMBER?
DONT GIVE WHAT YOU CANT TAKE.. FVCKING HYPOCRITE.. LOL

You're the fuckîng hypocrite. How do you think the families of Lolu and Efe you insulted last season would feel after reading your hate comments? Hypocrite!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:

You're the fuckîng hypocrite. How do you think the families of Lolu and Efe you insulted last season would feel after reading your hatr comments? Hypocrite!!
LOL.. QUOTE WHERE I INSULTED THEM OR SHUT THE FVCK UP.. CRITICISM WITH FACTS AND FIGURES IS NOW SEEN AS AN INSULT FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU.. LOL.. THE REAL HYPOCRITE

LIKE NINA LIKE BEORN
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL..FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE, TELL US MORE ABOUT THE FISHY SMELL TOBI IS TALKING ABOUT?

Hypocrite!! Why are you suddenly changing the topic? Because you've found your match? Why not stick to the topic you two-faced hypocrite?

You've insulted several housemates in the past and nothing happened, but whenever your favourite is insulted you go personal with your insults before lying about belonging to no aliens, and belonging to every marine spirit. Hypocrite, that's what you are!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. QUOTE WHERE I INSULTED THEM OR SHUT THE FVCK UP.. CRITICISM WITH FACTS AND FIGURES IS NOW SEEN AS AN INSULT FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU.. LOL.. THE REAL HYPOCRITE

LIKE NINA LIKE BEORN

You called Lolu a fool, you bloody liar. Do you want me to disgrace you this early morning? Hypocrite, that's what you are!!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

ARE YOU GOD? ARE YOU PERFECT? DO YOU THINK EVEN LIKES YOU? HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT YOU AIN'T WORSE THAN CEE-C?

WOULD YOU RATHER BE CEE OR HAVE SEX ON AN INTERNATIONAL LIVE TV SHOW?
IF YOU CANT FORGIVE CEE-C FOR WHATEVER SHE DID, ARE YOU GONNA FORGIVE YOUR NINA FOR HAVING SEX ON A LIVE INTERNATIONAL TV SHOW?

When you've insulted housemates in the past, did you forget you are no God? Hypocrite, that's what you are!!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:

You called Lolu a fool, you bloody liar. Do you want me to disgrace you this early morning? Hypocrite, that's what you are!!
WHAT DO YOU CALL SOMEONE THAT GOT 2 STRIKES, FAULT PAYPTORTE CHALLENGE, GOT DISQUALIFIED IN THE HOH CHALLENGE, LOST HIS PARTNER TO TOBI, GOT A SORE THIGH, GOT PAIRED WITH CEE-C THAT HE LOVE TO HATE, TAGGED AS THE MOST CUNNING SOUL BY HIS FELLOW HOUSEMATES ALL WITHING 5 DAYS?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:15am On Feb 19, 2018
Tnk to God for the sucess of first eviction week , thank you for you 'll increase us (#teambamteddy) in all ramifications to do more this week .

to all bamtedy fans worldwide, let's vote wisely ,avoid arguments and all sot of insult to other teams, it's all game and it will remain game . Let's vote vote vote and keep voting for at the end, we shall all happy .

#BAMTEDYNATION

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:

Blah blah blah. Even if I wankėd to the sex tape, I'm not a hypocrite like you. You watched the sex scene live while I was asleep and you're awake to watch another, yet you're acting sanctimonious. Bloody hypocrite!! Deny you never insulted Lolu. Hypocrite!!
NO, YOU WERE NOT ASLEEP.. YOU WERE JUST TOO ASHAMED TO COMMENT ON IT WHILE OTHERS WERE CONDEMNING IT. WELL, MAYBE IT IS WHAT YOU DO AND YOU SEE IT AS NORMAL.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:19am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHAT DO YOU CALL SOMEONE THAT GOT 2 STRIKES, FAULT PAYPTORTE CHALLENGE, GOT DISQUALIFIED IN THE HOH CHALLENGE, LOST HIS PARTNER TO TOBI, GOT A SORE THIGH, GOT PAIRED WITH CEE-C THAT HE LOVE TO HATE, TAGGED AS THE MOST CUNNING SOUL BY HIS FELLOW HOUSEMATES ALL WITHING 5 DAYS?

What do you call someone that acts like the world revolves around her bumbum, someone who lost her partner to Anto, squeezes face like a beast, very annoying and admitted to having jealousy issues which runs in her family as well, nearly destroyed the pelvic region of Lolu, has the whole Nigerians pissed at her pettiness, always sulking with a squeezed face, and finally, emotionally abusing Tobi? What do you call her? Bloody hypocrite that sees nothing wrong in Cee'c.

Oya lie about belonging to the gods of your village and not Cee'c. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

NO, YOU WERE NOT ASLEEP.. YOU WERE JUST TOO ASHAMED TO COMMENT ON IT WHILE OTHERS WERE CONDEMNING IT. WELL, MAYBE IT IS WHAT YOU DO AND YOU SEE IT AS NORMAL.

See this liar. I've never been ashamed to speak my mind. I spoke my mind that I'd vote Nina no matter the sex she had. Go and search for my posts yesterday morning Stop changing the topic. Do you deny ever insulting any housemate, hypocrite?!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2018
I'm going to asleep, but be rest assured that if you try to bully Ninnyanny again, I'll call you out. You can't stomach what you dish out. Hypocrite!!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:

What do you call someone that acts like the world revolves around her bumbum, someone who lost her partner to Anto, squeezes face like a beast, very annoying and admitted to having jealousy issues which runs in her family as well, nearly destroyed the pelvic region of Lolu, has the whole Nigerians pissed at her pettiness, always sulking with a squeezed face, and finally, emotionally abusing Tobi? What do you call her? Bloody hypocrite that sees nothing wrong in Cee'c.

Oya lie about belonging to the gods of your village and not Cee'c. undecided
WHY NOT ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTIONS? I WONDER WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONT IF MY QUESTION WAS ABOUT THE FISHY SMELL ON SOMEONE'S TOWEL.. ANSWER ME BIKO... MAKE I. FINISH YOU THIS NIGHT...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 1:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

All ur capslock wouldn't save cee-c. So u might wanna tone down on d hate. So they had sex??, is tht new??...I had sex some days ago, so y should I condemn dem, wouldn't tht make me hypocritical. Everyone isn't hypocritical like u

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:
I'm going to asleep, but be rest assured that if you try to bully Ninnyanny again, I'll call you out. You can't stomach what you dish out. Hypocrite!!
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM ME? WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU NEITHER WORK NOR HAVE ANYTHING SERIOUS TO DO..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHY NOT ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTIONS? I WONDER WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONT IF MY QUESTION WAS ABOUT THE FISHY SMELL ON SOMEONE'S TOWEL.. ANSWER ME BIKO... MAKE I. FINISH YOU THIS NIGHT...

Did you answer mine? Do you think you're dealing with another Akthedream112? Finish with your low IQ before you before try to debate with me. Bye Felicia!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 19, 2018
freshboi88:

All ur capslock wouldn't save cee-c. So u might wanna tone down on d hate. So they had sex??, is tht new??...I had sex some days ago, so y should I condemn dem, wouldn't tht make me hypocritical. Everyone isn't hypocritical like u
YOU HAD SEX? WHO AGREED TO FVCK YOU OF ALL PEOPLE? YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT ON A NATIONAL TV NA.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 1:29am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:

Did you answer mine? Do you think you're dealing with another Akthedream112? Finish with your low IQ before you before try to debate with me. Bye Felicia!!

Leave tht guy make e continue to dey argue with him private part

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 1:29am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU HAD SEX? WHO AGREED TO FVCK YOU OF ALL PEOPLE?

Lol!!.....nice try...now try again cos that's dry.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2018
freshboi88:

Leave tht guy make e continue to dey argue with him private part
AS IF YOU GET PRIVATE PART.. LOL.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Beorn:

LOL... FELICIA FALL ON YOU.. GO self-service YOURSELF TO BED WITH MINA'S SEX TAPE..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 19, 2018
NINA AND MIRACLE ARE GOING TO SLEEP UPSTAIRS TONIGHT... THEY ARE NOW KISSING..

NINA IS GIVING A SIDE LOOK AT THE CAMERA.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 1:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

AS IF YOU GET PRIVATE PART.. LOL.

Drowning soul.......let me leave u in ur misery

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Akthedream112:
BIG BROTHER WILL COME AND GO.. ONLY ONE PERSON WILL WIN THE #45 MILL.. BUT SEX TAPE WILL BE ONLINE FOREVER AND EVER.
I HOPE NINA'S BOYFRIEND THAT SHE IS ALWAYS BEGGING HASN'T DONE SOMETHING STUPID TO HIMSELF..

I WONDER HOW THE GUY FELT WATCHING HIS GIRLFRIEND HAVING SEX IN A LIVE SHOW..

WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE THAT MIRACLE WON'T SEX ANOTHER GIRL IN THAT HOUSE OR BE WITH HER WHEN SHE STARTS. FACING THE CONSEQUENCE.

THIS IS AFRICA WHERE FEMALE TAKE MOST OF THE BLAME EVEN WHEN MEN ARE ALSO WRONG.. NA WA OPO
my friend shutup. Who gives a Bleep about Africa. If I have 200M in my account, I will marry Nina. Thunder fire u and that sex tape

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
you are just demented. I won't let your toxicity get me a ban.but I will ask you if you knw what hate posts mean?
Check thru my post about CeeC if I have ever posted what she didn't do or say? Then let your conscience be your judge,that's if its not dead already. I will still warn you,you can say all the rubbish you want,I don't care cos you are just an empty drum,but don't EVER,call my family out!
You should learn to ignore some nitwits on this thread...You're just fueling it by replying. ..IGNORE! cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.