Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3829239 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YINKS89(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Funpeter:
seriously she is not contributing
yh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

She shouldn't be surprised, he gossiped about others with her too. Law of gossip: the moment you stop gossiping with people, they gossip about you. Ceec, you dey learn?
Everyone in that house has gossiped about themselves... free tobi

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
janefrancisca:
Except true friends e.g Teddy A and Angel.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
janefrancisca:

Madam Janie, I'm entitled to my opinion. Free Blackhawk! undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kayode, will you move the camera to Tobi and Cee'c talking? angry

Why am I watching people eating at 12:30 when there is salacious gist elsewhere?

I can hear Tobi and Cee'c voice so move angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:

Has she left his own matter? A few minutes ago, she was counting how many times he had talked to her in the day with Alex and Leo. What I would give to hear what Rico whispered to her before she let the matter go.

She's just restless. She misses the attention so bad.

As for Rico, I was honestly hoping biggie would immediately caution him about whispering. Such juicy detail lost, just like that grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Funpeter: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ceec and Tobi not eating on the dinning table....thinking what am thinking
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Saintsammurai(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Funpeter:
seriously you nail it.....intelligent and smart all the guy thinking is numbers

Lily as another fan in me
There are some people in life that has this aura of intelligence and likeness all over them..

Each time you see them, the feeling of wanting to be friends with them comes to you..

lolu is that guy that you will always think of going to, for an advice, when you need one..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deriana: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rico is so sweet.I noticed he's always cooking without complaining.Even got a fist bump from Teddy A tonight 4 d food.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Funpeter: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lol teddy just said my mind they are reconciling
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Funpeter:
Ceec and Tobi not eating on the dinning table....thinking what am thinking
Midnight prayers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Yes Ceebi on the beat

Incomplete sentences loading

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
MizzD:
Yes Ceebi on the beat

Incomplete sentences loading
D'yunderstand?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Funpeter: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
True oooooo the are settling issue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Madam Janie, I'm entitled to my opinion. Free Blackhawk! undecided undecided
Yo! I ain't holding u grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ceec leave tobi to go and eat.i love alex on stockings.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kayode, your head dey there. You heard me! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Funpeter: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Midnight prayers
them dey inside toilet dry settle quarrel......ceec counting how many hours tobi talk to her today

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
janefrancisca:
Yo! I ain't holding u grin

*In Princess' voice*

Nikker! I ain't holding Tobi but CeeC issa bout to hold his destiny again. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seasy: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=MamBi post=65324163]Kayode, your head dey there. You heard me! grin[/quote

Biko,who is Kayode?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
The way I dislike ceec

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Funpeter:
them dey inside toilet dry settle quarrel......ceec counting how many hours tobi talk to her today

She's going to cry soon, watch out... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ceec wasnt with her mic in the toilet.biggie,dsq her oh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Saintsammurai:
The very first day i watch bbn,, I instantly liked lolu...

He reminds me of a very dear friend of mine..

So quiet, cool, innocent, responsible and highly intelligent..
In school we call mathematics general..

And yes,, lolu is by far the most intelligent person in that house when it comes to academical excellence..

There is this love and pity you develop for him at first glance..

people like lolu will end up as CEO , executives of huge business firm or even a professor in universities..

Even if lolu don't win the money because Nigerians are mediocre oriented,, he will end up at the top..

I see a bright future for him..

And this is what anto saw in him..

Anto likes him, probably love him, but just like higher percentage of ladies out there..

She is all for the money,...

Lolu should preserve his self worth,,

45 million is nothing compares to what the future holds for him..

we the future billionaires of the world, will keep track of him and we will make sure that he ends at the top. .

lolu has found favor with the children of destiny...
Leo has a brighter future than Lolu outside the house and has probably handled projects in excess of N100m before coming to the house, no matter the outcome, it is a win win for Leo as he has marketed his business in no small way and if you heard him talking, you won't think twice before making him your project manager.

Lolu rubs his intelligence in people's face. Anto is probably more of an intellect than he is. You should spend more time on the show before drawing up conclusions. There are people who are brilliant but just see it as normal and do not make a fuss out of it.

Spend more time watching the show and you will see Lolu is just in the business of eye service, he can't even match Anto, you need to see Anto positioning him like a small boy.

When it comes to street smart, Leo is king. Leo actually looked normal to me until the day he opened up about real estate and his plans for housing in Nigeria. Making the Nigerian youth more responsible with their finances.

Ahneeka is an engineer, you should know what it means to graduate as an engineer from a Nigerian University.

Miracle is a pilot.

The fact they are not rubbing it in people's face does not reduce their intelligence.

If I'm a board chairman I'll rather hand over my business to Leo than to Lolu because to me, he's just full of hot air.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=seasy post=65324202][/quote]

Just a random name given to biggie's camera man... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tobi and Cee C having a discussion in the bathroom, I guess they'd been blanking and acting awkward around it each all day

Tobi asks Cee C why she'd been giving him attitude all day after the Ifu Ennada incident

Cee C feels that he didn’t ‘act well’ at the time because he didn’t say anything

Tobi asks if she means he didn’t defend her

Cee C says no, but as someone she speaks to, he didn’t act ‘well’

Cee C says it also took him a while to say anything to her after the incident, that they've barely spoken today

Tobi basically tells her that in his opinion, she was wrong in that situation, she protests, gives side comments etc. Tobi says that however she chooses to see it is her opinion

Video https://twitter.com/CalvinMMXXII/status/967166836621086720

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
So Leo, you think Cee'c was wrong but you were playing politician? How do things get corrected if friends are unwilling to tell each other the truth?

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cee C is now seeing the Man that Tobi is, not the toyboy she had wrapped under her fingers

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:
So Leo, you think Cee'c was wrong but you were playing politician? How do things get corrected if friends are unwilling to tell each other the truth?

That's been two faced.

Angel does it more tho

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IRAPADA(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Leo has a brighter future than Lolu outside the house and has probably handled projects in excess of N100m before coming to the house, no matter the outcome, it is a win win for Leo as he has marketed his business in no small way and if you heard him talking, you won't think twice before making him your project manager.

Lolu rubs his intelligence in people's face. Anto is probably more of an intellect than he is. You should spend more time on the show before drawing up conclusions. There are people who are brilliant but just see it as normal and do not make a fuss out of it.

Spend more time watching the show and you will see Lolu is just in the business of eye service, he can't even match Anto, you need to see Anto positioning him like a small boy.

When it comes to street smart, Leo is king. Leo actually looked normal to me until the day he opened up about real estate and his plans for housing in Nigeria. Making the Nigerian youth more responsible with their finances.

Ahneeka is an engineer, you should know what it means to graduate as an engineer from a Nigerian University.

Miracle is a pilot.

The fact they are not rubbing it in people's face does not reduce their intelligence.

If I'm a board chairman I'll father hand over my business to Leo than to Lolu because to me, he's just full of hot air.
no need for long story just say you hate Lolu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Even the simplest conversation is like a project to leo. Can He relax a bit embarassed

Leo tells alex she has not gotten to the point where she knows what she deserves(in terms of relationship) but as she grows she will get there. Said she shouldnt date someone like her ex sha.

Okay.. Im done with this boring duo. Not even worth typing

Ha from frying pan to fire.. Leolex to loto cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lolu and Anto though.... grin

Lolu be fishing and Anto be dodging..

Lolu: So who do you like?

Anto: No one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.