Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3866605 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
styrese:
Good morning dear bro,very cute kid, TEDDY A ROCKS, na de work wey we dey do.

He is so cute, just like zaddy. The other day Bambam asked Teddy the first thing he will do when he leaves the house, and he said he will charge his phone full and call his son, it was so emotional, I cried so much that day.
Don't worry son, your daddy is coming home 45 million naira richer, the reunion is gonna be maaaaaaad! *in zaddys voice*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:
OK, I've seen smokers but teddy A takes the brunt, he literally smokes 24 hours of the day. At this rate he'll develop liver cancer before the next ten years.

I'm not talking as his hater, just a concerned person.

And our money will be useless.

Teddy A will spend our money on booze, women e.t.c before you know it fian vanishes into the thin air.

He will run away with our money to develop another country.

Spend your money on someone that has the whole Nigerians at heart.

Not someone with one leg here, one leg there.

Please think again and this time very deeply. .

sms "Vote Mito to 32052.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Technically he's no longer the boy's father, as his baby mama's husband have adopted the child legally.... Meaning Teddy A was just a sperm donor, but as you chemists say, every chemical component has its use grin
you are as confused as this mysterious car my friend grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Why ceec cried last night : tobi and ceec were having a discussion in d garden, ccee requested that tobi shud allow her care for him, dats shes tired of always quarreling, but tobi was all straight faced and didn't care abt all she was saying and didn't give her the reply she wanted to hear (I guess d dude is tired of the whole drama). Dey sha left and we saw dem at d lounge tobi was trying to concentrate as he was reading on there task (global warming) ceec was seen trying to play with him and b all romantic Omo d dude warned her to stop with all seriousness den she left went to the dressing room and started crying. But wen she was asked she said she remembered her mum, well am not surprised ceec wud never admit shes inlove

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Miracle can never be senseless enough to have a child outside the holy matrimony, so that can never happen. He has a good head on his shoulders grin cheesy
Yinmu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by imoniyi(f): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
senatordave1:

How do we contact you

Please add me to the group
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
77up:
you are as confused as this mysterious car my friend grin
Who does that child call father, the honourable man raising him or the one that abandoned his mother after child birth?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Technically he's no longer the boy's father, as his baby mama's husband have adopted the child legally.... Meaning Teddy A was just a sperm donor, but as you chemists say, every chemical component has its use grin
Ho my Goodness, this bear is a bear.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Reussite:
I guess they dont totally dislike themselves...Bambam was helping Miracle clean his hair while they discuss the given topic. This is how it should be.
look I don't even think they hate themself but we are the one judging them .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
dazzy2:
Why ceec cried last night : tobi and ceec were having a discussion in d garden, ccee requested that tobi shud allow her care for him, dats shes tired of always quarreling, but tobi was all straight faced and didn't care abt all she was saying and didn't give her the reply she wanted to hear (I guess d dude is tired of the whole drama). Dey sha left and we saw dem at d lounge tobi was trying to concentrate as he was reading on there task (global warming) ceec was seen trying to play with him and b all romantic Omo d dude warned her to stop with all seriousness den she left went to the dressing room and started crying. But wen she was asked she said she remembered her mum, well am not surprised ceec wud never admit shes inlove
She's not in love, she's obsessed.

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2018
77up:
Her liking him or not liking him adds and subtracts nothing.
She's as useless to his game as the letter p in philosophy.... and to mention, she's a lousy lay too cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2018
mizz2posh:

He is so cute, just like zaddy. The other day Bambam asked Teddy the first thing he will do when he leaves the house, and he said he will charge his phone full and call his son, it was so emotional, I cried so much that day.
Don't worry son, your daddy is coming home 45 million naira richer, the reunion is gonna be maaaaaaad! *in zaddys voice*
na so ma'am

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2018
dazzy2:

Thank you so much, everyone was deceived that she was crying for her mum but i saw through it all. She was crying for her love for Tobi if there is even, she knows the game and she is playing the game deep using Tobi, she first went to sit right in front of the camera. She knows the game amd she's playing it, she's acting

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2018
janefrancisca:

She spoilt tobi's game from the beginning and now she is forming the heart broken chic to gain pity votes. Using tobi to play her game undecided.

She is sleeping right now.

Exactly,
Forming broken hearted when she is the one that broke everything. Does she think anyone has strength for her drama.
She can be very stressful. Her love is stressful
she is awake now sha.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2018
mizz2posh:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Two people gave you updates and you thanked only one grin
Diaris god o grin angry

Same way two people asked for updates and you only answered one person,
Even though one mentioned you specifically.
Diaris god too undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

look, adopted or not, what matters is that the boy recognizes his real father as Teddy A, and Teddy A loves him too shikena

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by somegirl1: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

I thought as much till she gave big brother her reason for nominating them, didn't you listen? undecided

We say a lot of things we don't mean.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2018
mizz2posh:

kissmy dear that's the spirit

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2018
77up:
Exactly! I prefer they all sync with each other.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

This is so wrong, how desperate can people be .This is basically exploiting a minor and whipping up sentiments with a kid who doesn't have his own say, for this reason and this reason alone I won't vote Teddy a even if he's up with a Ninja.
No wonder he didn't marry that baby mama because she's obviously retarded.
Such a beautiful child turned into a pawn for such little money. Aargh

The problem I sometimes have with you dear, is you don't think deeply before you talk. You just talk...

What is wrong with Teddy's son campaigning for his father? Teddy is not committing a crime by being on BBN. Is being on BBN a federal crime?

Teddy A has always showed off his son before entering the house. Never once has he tried to hide him from the public eye.

Few months ago, Davido and Wizkid showed off their children in their respective concerts.

Chris Brown's daughter, Royalty appears in his videos and he takes her along with him to shows and concert.

DjKhaled's son, Ashad Tuck is a producer and his father has never stopped showing him off to the world.

Do you know how happy Teddy's son (Jayden) will be knowing his father is being talked about in Africa now? Even if he doesn't get to watch the program because of his age.

Did you see the smile and joy in his eyes in the picture 77up posted? Can you feel the pride oozing out of him wearing that shirt with his father's picture on it. No! You can't, because you are shallow minded.

Have you even reasoned that it might have been Jayden's cries and pleas to his mum that made them make his shirt size? You obviously can see that he wore the shirt inside a house and it's not as if he's campaigning on the streets...

It's not exploitation. It shows a young boy trying as much as possible to support his father in whatever little way he can...

It's not everytime you attack. Try to see the positive side of things.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by somegirl1: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2018
oshe11:
If u dnt knw, ask. THEY AGREED ON LIFU AND MITO BUT CEEC CHANGED IT TO TOLEX AND MITO(without Lolu's knowledge)

Fair enough, I don't watch the show.
I only see clips.
If indeed Lolu had nothing to do with her nominating Tolex, she's not stupid after all. Great to learn.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2018
Giel:

Same way two people asked for updates and you only answered one person,
Even though one mentioned you specifically.
Diaris god too undecided
embarassed
I swear I didn't see it, you know I can never deliberately ignore you. I didn't.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2018
dazzy2:
ceec is a game girl... she knows she got saved last week by clinging on Tobi...so my dear forget that thing you call love.....While Tobi is the kind of guy that loves hopelessly but once the dislike the person nothing can make them change their mind

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2018
styrese:
look, adopted or not, what matters is that the boy recognizes his real father Teddy A, and Teddy A loves him too shikena

I thought they said Teddy is still with the baby mama, now they are the ones telling us she's married lol, they tried the TTT style, said he's cheating on his baby mama, it didn't work, They decided to try another style "Teddy said he will spend the money in one day" expecting him to be hated like Tboss, still didn't work, let's wait for their next dead on arrival attempt grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2018
imoniyi:

Me too please
Please,private msg me or send me an email with your number
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Please, can I see the adoption papers?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:

The problem I sometimes have with you, dear, is you don't think deeply before you talk. You just talk...

What is wrong with Teddy's son campaigning for his father? Teddy is not committing a crime by being on BBN. Is being on BBN a federal crime?

Teddy A has always showed off his son before entering the house. Never once has he tried to hide him from the public eye.

Few months ago, Davido and Wizkid showed off their children in their respective concerts.

Chris Brown's daughter, Royalty appears in his videos and he takes her along with him to shows and concert.

DjKhaled's son, Ashad Tuck is a producer and his father has never stopped showing him off to the world.

Do you know how happy Teddy's son (Jayden) will be knowing his father is being talked about in Africa now? Even if he doesn't get to watch the program because of his age.

Did you see the smile and joy in his eyes in the picture 77up posted? Can you feel the pride oozing out of him wearing that shirt with his father's picture on it. No! You can't because you are shallow minded.

Have you even reasoned that it might have been Jayden's cries and pleas to his mum that made them make his shirt size? You obviously can see that he wore the shirt inside a house and it's not as if he's campaigning on the streets...

It's not exploitation. It shows a young boy trying as much as possible to support his father in whatever little way he can...

It's not everytime you attack Three bear, try to see the positive side of things.
Will you shut up!
Davido and wizkid showed off their child, this one and that one showed off their son .
Have you ever seen davido dress his child in a costume asking people to vote him to win the mama awards or wizkid doing such?
Even though they're both much younger than Teddy A still much more smarter and sensible.
If you were sensible you would know their is a difference between showing off a kid proudly and exploiting an innocent child to curry favours.
The thing about you is that you always put on epistles while always absurdly missing the mark.

A child should never be used for campaign, it is cheap, tacky and desperate and exposes the child to insults.

People that don't support Teddy a will use this opportunity to insult the innocent child.

If you see nothing wrong with this, I can't question your morals or lack of it, but don't make it seem like this is OK, it's not!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2018
janefrancisca:

You will have to settle all your bills before you are issued your certificate. Free kor free ni
Miss/mrs imo state,i just sent you an email message
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:

The problem I sometimes have with you dear, is you don't think deeply before you talk. You just talk...

Did you see the smile and joy in his eyes in the picture 77up posted? Can you feel the pride oozing out of him wearing that shirt with his father's picture on it. No! You can't, because you are shallow minded.

It's not everytime you attack. Try to see the positive side of things.

*Standing ovation*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

That girl belongs to the mental asylum
WHY?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelechiodo(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2018
RedDistrict:

check your bbn station, it has been activated as i tweeted them again to help set it.

ya wlcm grin

Dear brother, the influence you have on GOTV guys is simply amazing. The BBN is now showing. Thanks once more. Have a wonderful day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69