Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3860560 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Biggie has returned the animal props of yesterday, he included water toy guns...

Alex in a bee costume
Tobi and miracle in hunter outfit
Rico in gorilla costume

Rico just grabbed ceecee and she's screaming, tobi just went to save her with his toy water gun grin

Bambam in her zebra costume
Nina is hiding outside cause of rico's costume, she was pushing the door so nobody opens it from inside, tobi had to tell her he's the one at the door before she opened it, now she's gone to hide in the store room grin

Nina just said I die here, in the store room

She said she wasn't this scared yesterday...

Rico is just a clown, he knows how to use this outfit very well,

TeddyA in tiger costume
He's scaring Alex now

It's tobi's turn to torment Alex, she's screaming the house down...
Alex said she's cold, miracle uses his binocular prop to look around and says he can't see the cold grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
yvelchstores:
Meanwhile tobi n Alex were lying down tgda, the ogbanje couldn't take it. She came and sat in between them. Tobi looks disgusted to say d least.
Tobi no get mind,hes a coward.he should have told her to go away

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Good morning everyone. I see people trying to demean Teddy A, try harder. Teddy A has die-hard fans like me. We will continue to vote for him even if he slaps Biggie... grin grin

I am here again my lovely family...
Voting continues this morning...Target about 100 SIMS today. Please, do not forget Bambam. Some haters are voting for Alex and Anto, not because they like them but because they want Bambam out because she is associated with Teddy A. She is important to Teddy A and we can't let her go now. Please Teddy A fans, throw some votes her way as you vote for King T. God bless and replenish your pockets. kiss

How to vote:
Vote via SMS:
Send VOTE Teddy A to 32052 and VOTE Bambam to 32052.

Vote via Web(Online Voting):
Vote for Teddy A and Bambam via the Africa Magic website - https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Remember it is VOTE Teddy A and VOTE Bambam. Note: 'VOTE' is in Capital letter...It is Teddy A not TEDDY A, Teddy a, TEDDYA, TeddyA....It is Bambam not bambam or BamBam...

#TeamTeddy A
#BaseonONEorTWO
. Aunty which one is some HATERS are Voting for ALEX and ANTO, so voting for Alex makes me a hater of Teddy A. Ur teddya haters re voting 4 cee c and ANTO. Pls leave Alex outta dis, love ur girl bambam but since my Alex is up Team Lifu is backing her up.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

No be mouth ooo. 10hrs? Izz that all I live for? shocked shocked

I know I can get beaten at the game but you must be a pro to pull that. tongue
Lol....

During my school days, saturday is mostly for whot

I guess I'm a Progrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
still on 4th line on sms voting , done with my sweet 20sim online vote both phone n pc already despite some horrible experience on OTP .

good morning guys , let's triple the hustle today .we can do this ..... VOTE Teddy A and don't forget to throw some vote to bambam , am not here this week for % struggle untill all are up.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
1...Miracle Said that Nina can not cook.. That her indomie is always full of salt and pepper.

2.. Miracle Said that Nina is dumb and not mature..

3..Miracle always say things like "you dey mad", "God punish you", "you no get sense", and so on to Nina.

3..Miracle told Nina and some other housemates that he like Anto because she is mature and have flat stomach.

4...Miracle Fvcked Nina in a public room and bathroom.

5...Miracle always tell Nina whenever she is angry to "be angry na". Which Nina has repeatedly told him to stop.

Yet...Mina fans will be like:Awwwww, this love is so yum yum. They are so sweet and cute with the insults and disrespect. I wish my hubby/boyfriend can insult and disgrace me like this to other ladies.. cheesy

If this is not being disrespectful, what do we call it?
But Mina fans won't see this... They only see others..yeye

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy98: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
everyone is happy so sweet .......
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
ifedayosol:
Nice one, doing same here too.
SMS VOTE Teddy A to 32052
SMS VOTE Bambam to 32052
dats d code.
na so bro let's keep voting cox we are still behind o grin, not yet over until it's fvcking over.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nina is out, she says she's no longer afraid...

Ceecee and Rico just hugged and she did a three to four second erotic dance on him shocked

Tobi and miracle using their water gun to torment ceecee, grin
They are seriously laughing at her that they watered her "yansh" grin.... Ceecee is inside also laughing

Nina is begging them not to pour her water

Anto just woke lolu up so they go to the garden

Miracke and tobi just caught nina with a net and her spraying her with water

Miracke just asked Rico the gorilla if he can use a gun

Lolu is going after ceecee in his penguin outfit

Nina using miracle's binoculars to see
Ceecee has gotten miracle's water gun and is now shooting tobi, tobi shooting back.. grin

Ceecee says her pant is now wet and that's the last pant in her bag cheesy

The housemates are having plenty fun..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by somegirl1: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Alex just said 'what if I go home on Sunday' and Ceecee said !god forbid', didn't Ceecee nominate Alex

Didn't Alex nominate Cee-C, it's a game.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cee cee and Tobi grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
dominique:

Miracle repeatedly tells Nina "God punish you" and nobody makes a fuss about it. I suppose it's cute to constantly use curse words on the person you claim you care about as long as it's in the Minaville
they are perfect like God.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
hazzard:
dude it's obvious you don't have a point against nina aside the sex claim.. Looks to me you aren't even worth this argument..
Good luck with your choice of woman.. Pray you see the light earlier than tobi did before it gets late for you.
Why are you so pained? You asked me a question and I replied you with an answer..
Now you are pained because I didn't give you the answer you were expecting.. Do I look like a programmed zombie to you?
I pray you see the light too... I pray someone won't play you the sextape of your girlfriend /wife someday..
Cheating girlfriend/wife are prone to giving you Stds too... You know what that means.. Don't you? grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alheeri:
. Aunty which one is some HATERS are Voting for ALEX and ANTO, so voting for Alex makes me a hater of Teddy A. Ur teddya haters re voting 4 cee c and ANTO. Pls leave Alex outta dis, love ur girl bambam but since my Alex is up Team Lifu is backing her up.

Are you one of the haters? Why are you getting worked up, when I didn't mention your name?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
dominique:

I doubt if she speaks Igbo as often as Teddy A or Tobi speaks Yoruba and big brother is yet to address that
that's right, tobi and teddy speaks Yoruba too much

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maxinho(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
True though I think tuscana is popular cos it is believed to be owned by flavor.
Munzy14:

Villa tuscana. one of the best hotels in. enugu. celebrities usually hangout at their club due to it's popularity. I guess that's y cc called alex ashewo. gals know what they are capable of doing.
If she wants to enjoy peace. she should make alex her friend. So she can as well get at tobi, otherwise i see tobi eyeing alex in a smart way.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
jibs4lv:
that's right, tobi and teddy speaks Yoruba too much

jibs4lv, please send me a private message.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Alex just said 'what if I go home on Sunday' and Ceecee said !god forbid', didn't Ceecee nominate Alex
Alex also nominated Cee-c..
Miracle nominated Tobi and vice versa last week..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Nina will probably deny it too.. Remember,they always have sex in the dark room apart from the one they had in the bathroom.. We only see the one in the dark room because of the type of camera used(infrared). Some of them don't know that we can see whatever they do in the dark..

Lol. Same Nina that openly answered Ceec's question on Saturday, Ifu's question during the 18rated game or another one?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Miracle talking to Rico in sign language, advised him to put his mic inside his outfit so water doesn't touch it..

Rico just went to hold nina, she didn't know at first it was Rico, when she she looked back and saw him she screamed and ran away cheesy

Rico is disturbing all the girls with his costume..

Nina just asked them to stop shooting ceecee, the both of them have faced nina now, she's begging...

Rico dancing, housemates laughing...
TeddyA and bambam chilling with nina

Tobi and miracle shooting anto now...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alheeri:
She's just a clown, so for her mind, Alex and anto don't have fans or don't deserve to stay ?

Tell me what bam bam is doing in that house to be more deserving of staying?

Please team lifu keep voting Alex, it will injustice if she leaves before bam bam.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
ifedayosol:
Nice one, doing same here too.
SMS VOTE Teddy A to 32052
SMS VOTE Bambam to 32052
dats d code.

ifedayosol, please send me a private message.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Alex nominated Cee-c..
Miracle nominated Tobi and vice versa last week..
I know, so why should God forbid her nominee from leaving

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Haaaa. Pishure ogbeni reee ooooo. Ogbeni ipinle omoluabi!!!
jibs4lv:
na so bro let's keep voting cox we are still behind o grin, not yet over until it's fvcking over.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Lol. Same Nina that openly answered Ceec's question on Saturday, Ifu's question during the 18rated game or another one?
What was the question and what was her reply?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Are you one of the haters? Why are you getting worked up, when I didn't mention your name?
. Am not cos I don't have time for that, yeah u dint mention my name but you mentioned 'Alex' don't you fly out once u hear some mention TeddyA or Bambam?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
I know, so why should God forbid her nominee from leaving
Because not all nominated housemates gonna be evicted..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Miracle and tobi chasing ceecee, shooting her and telling her to say "tobi I love you", ceecee replies miracle I lo e you..

Miracle says no mention tobi name, she was still running around when their water finished..

They've gone to refill their water gun..
Tobi shooting Alex now, telling her to say "I don't love leo", Alex repeats it immediately... grin

Bambam begging ceecee for the water gun now.. Ceecee refused to give her
Alex says she's tired..

Rico has grabbed the gun from ceecee, Alex grabbed ceecee and is pouring all the water from the gun on ceecee's butt..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Harrytimbog(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
From my observations, I can conclude dat: 1) This Tiger na woman wrapper.....only relating with female animals 2) This Lion is way too short and noisy 3) The Hunters are clowns 4) The Gorilla is mad 5) Hunter Miracle is bias(not disturbing Nina at all) 6) All house mates are fun to watch when everyone is happy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maxinho(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Easy lion!!! Don't eat her up for stating her opinion about a course or profession. You can aswell counter her opinion with facts that makes Law a respectable profession. That's what I think a would do. Though I think Law is a very good and respectable profession for intelligent individuals (reason they are called learned fellows), but as we all know in every gathering there are bound to be judas. grin
Ibk03:

Great!! . Don't rub ur failure on this forum.. If with ur low grade u knew it would be pointless to study law, don't rub ur failure and disappointment here. Law is a prestigious course.. Carry ur failures to urself.. U aren't even proud of ur new course or u would have mentioned it.. I know ur type

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
MizzD:

From God punish you to telling another housemate that his babe is so dumb and uses big English she doesn't understand grin, to mocking why she would say she can't sleep alone in the most condescending manner you can think of grin grin

Miracle effortlessly disrespects nina.

But let's close our eyes to all of that, it's high school pure love.

#delusiongoals cheesy

unfurtenately, delusional set of people crying yumyum upandan won't see it but always jump on any other hms especially teddy issue.

in fact, it's really a #delusional goal grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Done.
deelizabeth93:

ifedayosol, please send me a private message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50