Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3864729 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You have become insensitive without knowing it too...
And you have also become exactly what you set out to correct, or always fight against here.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Happy belated birthday dear.

Oh Nina's Ninny! Thanks much ma'am. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
cheesy
Guilty Conscience!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

OK... I just confirmed that you are a Lady/woman.. Thanks.
Virginity is exclusively for women ?
Wow ! I'm learning everyday .

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
I dey fear for this BBN ooo.

Hmmmm Nina might win this ooo..

That girl fans na Tsunami ooo

Yea they say she's dumb but she's likeable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

And you have also become exactly what you set out to correct, or always fight against here.

LOL. That is cold... cheesy
Too cold coming from you to me, your love... tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
nelll2:

That girl fan na Tsunami ooo

Overtaking is allowed. wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Quadmaster(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
08149860333 but you can tweet them on @Gotv_ng as well.
Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You have become insensitive without knowing it too...
I'm so disappointed , I've never thought much of him but this is a new low .
What happened to skipping a post if you have no empathy to give ?
And look how he spurned the whole thing around to make a stupid point that wasn't his initial intention .
Careful of your friendship with that one. I've seen him once wishing death upon Yusuf Buhari now he's mocking an orphan .There was a lady he used to stalk before that rebuffed his advances ,he made it a duty to make her life a living hell .

Careful of your associates ......many kinds of people walk amongst us .

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. That is cold... cheesy
Too cold coming from you to me, your love... tongue
Told you I'm blunt. And yes, no jokes. I told you something of this nature sometime back, though on a different subject. You have somewhat become what you initially set out here to correct.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Live show at 6.30 or 7? I always mix the times up

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
nelll2:

That girl fan na Tsunami ooo

I dont see her winning, Nigerians may never give this bbn price to a female....i know their underlying male chauvinistic ego....its a Nigerian thing...Karen won because she went with a female,if not she for no smell the money. If by next season a female doesn't win this,then we would revolt. Omoni Oboli will bear us witness grin . And yes,you are right,Nina has fans,she's likeable and most of all,she has this uncommon grace around her...I love to love her.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

I'm so disappointed , I've never thought much of him but this is a new low .
What happened to skipping a post if you have no empathy to give ?
And look how he spurned the whole thing around to make a stupid point that wasn't his initial intention .
Careful of your friendship with that one. I've seen him once wishing death upon Yusuf Buhari now he's mocking an orphan .There was a lady he used to stalk before that rebuffed his advances ,he made it a duty to make her life a living hell .

Careful of your associates ......many kinds of people walk amongst us .
Still trying to peddle lies to get attention from the largely clueless, and directionless Mina crowd, are you? cheesy cheesy Seeing how they lap whatever vomit you serve them.

Skipping a post? Cos the person owns the forum? Even Seun gets quoted, then who the fúck is she? undecided

Just as you failed to show me where I wished death on the president's son is the same way you'll fail to show me whom I stalked and made life a living hell on an online forum for that matter.

Keep bringing out unsubstantiated lies from your arse. Your minions are known to lick after you aii.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
I know its too early....
But as much as I hate
To say this, Teddy is
Likely to win.

Anyways,it's a two horse race
Its between Teddy and Miracle.
No dispute....

The final week will be dirty grin
Pretty dirty.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
nelll2:

I don't understand.

Why the fear?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

There's no excuse for what you did, if you don't want to apologize to her, you move on. Don't just give excuses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:

I don't understand.

Why the fear?

As pple dey carry Miracle and Teddy A for head
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
I dont see her winning, Nigerians may never give this bbn price to a female....i know their underlying male chauvinistic ego....its a Nigerian thing...Karen won because she went with a female,if not she for no smell the money. If by next season a female doesn't win this,then we would revolt. Omoni Oboli will bear us witness grin . And yes,you are right,Nina has fans,she's likeable and most of all,she has this uncommon grace around her...I love to love her.
you have a point.

That uncommon grace very uncommon indeed ah swear

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:
Live show at 6.30 or 7? I always mix the times up

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
I can see someone is pained cos of wat sage wateva did to him
U all shud let him be, las las he wud go bak to the xter he is pretendin to bewink

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
makydebbie:
[s]There's no excuse for what you did, if you don't want to apologize to her, you move on. Don't just give excuses[/s].
I find it funny how some of you think. You really have this false sense of self-importance, don't you? Apologise? To who? cheesy grin

I really, honestly don't give a rats áss about your opinion.

Take a million seats backwards!

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
MizzD:

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Still trying to peddle lies to get attention from the largely clueless, and directionless Mina crowd, are you? cheesy cheesy Seeing how they lap whatever vomit you serve them.

Skipping a post? Cos the person owns the forum? Even Seun gets quoted, then who the fúck is she? undecided

Just as you failed to show me where I wished death on the president's son is the same way you'll fail to show me whom I stalked and made life a living hell on an online forum for that matter.

Keep bringing out unsubstantiated lies from your arse. Your minions are known to lick after you aii.

I might be nobody but trust me, the only reason why I'm letting this go is because of the people involved. Keep your bloody sympathy to yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
omo this night go hot... Some people won't login after the live show. Trolling and insults this night is gonna come in hot.
can't wait to know those who are gonna type "we tried our best". grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I might be nobody but trust me, the only reason why I'm letting this go is because of the people involved. Keep your bloody sympathy to yourself!
Letting what go?

What will you do? cheesy cheesy

Shout, insult and scream as usual?

Swerve jor!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
nelll2:

Nigerians tend to love who is hated by the housemates and the crowd..
if you tend to notice there is a trend... first it was Nina.. then cee c.. then bam bam.

the amount of fans cee c got out nowhere surprised me..
Nina needs more hate to fuel the fire... unfortunately cee c Is taking over.

if not people never see any reason to give her the money.. they just wan show the HM never to underrate anybody

my observation

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Letting what go?

What will you do? cheesy cheesy

Shout, insult and scream as usual?

Swerve jor!

I'll only stoop to your level and watch me drag the little dignity Tsom left for you to survive on through this street.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

If you love me give 200 SMS votes to miracle the next time he's up (with screenshot proof)and our love will be like jack and rose. grin grin

No titanic can sink it .

We shall sail to the island of ore

Where eternal treasures await .

Our embrace deep and longing

Our kisses passionate and enduring

Inhaling the smell of Cyprus roses

Our bodies bare but our spirits engulfed kiss

choiii. You're welcome shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
kingxsamz:
omo this night go hot...
Some people won't login after the live show.
Trolling and insults this night is gonna come in hot.

What team are u again

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Let him be o jare!

Go n yumyum(I tink dis is the first time I'm typing this) or do some oda tins. Cud watch paint dry, fly swim,etcgrin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
kingxsamz:
omo this night go hot...
Some people won't login after the live show.
Trolling and insults this night is gonna come in hot.

Dont steal my line embarassed .....anyways, I'm game for tonight's drama....nairaland after eviction drama grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.