Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3865596 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Psychedelia:

Yooooooooooouuu!!!!!!

grin

What a pleasant surprise.. grin cheesy

Good to see you around again wink cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eleniyan007(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Teddy a fans e no get oya win money for where... Oya kpansh bambam na dia we go c am all hin fans come out cum and talk rubbish #team tobi till day 85...hoh tomorrow na tobi go win am
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
jimohibrahim:

They can't win but at least they can go there to showcase themselves more. I'm just wondering about what they have already know outside of the house.
They're going to tell housemates what the viewers think about them. And Bambam will know she's in trouble with her toilet sex thingy.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biko where r the team Ominiknowest that always get to see d results before live show and know who is leaving,pls do reveal who will be making it back to the house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
LadyBlaq:
Who would want to associate with a failure?

Team Mina!!! Bring back Princess and Khloe for maximum drama in the house

Team Tobi....I still like miracle tho

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Thanks to everyone that voted. God bless you. kiss
who are you thanking... Cos I'm sure it can't be his fans.. Last I checked he didn't have any.. Hahahahaha tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toask111: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
how many votes did Nina's fans contribute to Miracle?

How many fans does Nina have?

How many of them did SMS voting?

I promise you this, Nina fans could not have contributed more than 7% to Miracle's votes.

Is it not the Nina's fans that are desperately looking for how to pull Miracle's fans to them under the guise of Mina?

I know Toracle fans who voted for Tobi instead of Miracle with the thought that Miracle go dey alright. So many Miracle fans abandon him every week thinking 'he go dey alright' and help others

So, that 27% is not even a reflection of the oga's actual fanbase. It is when the finals reach and everyone has to stand with someone, na that time wey you go know say na association dey help some HMs

Like I said, people like CeeC understand this game more than viewers

Did you just say Nina fans couldn't have contributed more than 7% votes to Miracle?
Let's be honest with ourselves, you and I know that Nina fans vote for Miracle is more than 7%.

Remember we viewers do think Teddy A has big fan base not until this night. Even if we add Bamteddy votes together it still won't make sense. So let's wait until both Miracle and Nina are both nominated for eviction and see what the result will look like.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Heebah:
Its a mystery waiting to be unravelled wink

I thought you were a Teddy fan.

Now I think you're on the better by far team grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Neimar:
Teddy A with the dick (dick)
BamBam with the pussy (pussy)
doing it in the toilet (toilet) grin

I truly appreciate the fact that the word "pussy" is no longer listed as profane by the Nairaland word filter.
This is, indeed, a good omen.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

This is a lame excuse. Do you think Bambam doesn't have her own fans? Owkies, let's agree she doesn't have and all her votes are added to Teddy's. What do you get?

Miracle: 27.98%

Teddy:14.45%

That's roughly 13.53% difference, approximately 14%. We doubled your fvckin votes sef. grin cheesy

Kuku limme lemme die. No way! grin grin
look at this one, is it that u don't understand English, or u didn't read were I said Teddy A fans would have focused on Teddy alone since bambam had her own fans, I know someone that was even confused feeling Teddy was safe and voted bambam more
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Amin amin!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Now that tobi has topped teddy a as i predicted,the next port of call is to overtake ceec.biggie should jettison tgis idea of bringing ex hms.its expo,they already know the fan favouritez and would target them negatively.they can only be brought back as fake housemates.uo tobi,down teddy toilet.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biggie, since you say we the viewers matter, I am begging you to reconsider bringing back evicted housemates.

What will they be bringing back into the game that warrants viewers to being subjected to what viewers rejected in the first place?

What new thing are they going to exhibit that would increase their fan base?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please team miracle who do we bring back to the house?...Khloé would be a perfect match for the game

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Innocentchild:
So after all the noise from Teddy A fans, we couldn't even come 2nd, we're still dragging with them Alex and Bambam; what a shame
The shame no be here grin cheesy

Kai! That percentage is fúcking disappointing. Haba!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
carammel:
Thank God my vote always count for Lol.
I can imagine if we Lolu 's fans campaign aggressively as well.

#TeamLolu,#betterbyfar

You guys wowed me tonight. How do y'all do it? I'm still in shock at how Lolu beat Teddy considering the fact that Loto fans concentrated more on Anto this week. Had it been that Anto was not up, he would have been above Cee C this week. You guys are something else

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
ifedayosol:
Back to the drawing board.....
I am sorry but no amount of drawing will pull Teddy from toilet pit. If you like draw heaven and earth, Teddy's place is forever in the toilet cheesy cheesy cheesy
He is likely to get evicted this week

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
Pleasssssse Teddy n Alex U mean
Na Teddy and Miracle cos Na their fans Dey disturb pass for this thread
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dats d spirit. We will buckle up next time.
deelizabeth93:
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by geezprince(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
dominique:

Cee C's fans are not silent, they made a lot of noise and did a lot of campaign on SM. Lolu fans on the other hands are the SILENT killers, they're hardly existent on social media.I think they're the biggest enigma of this season.
preach!!! He's even stronger with anto out of the picture. I f#$# with lolu big time but voted massively for anto this past week. Peeps keep sleeping on lolu on this thread.
Underestimate that guy @ your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vanilla90(f): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Team Mina right now cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
MizzD:

What a pleasant surprise.. grin cheesy

Good to see you around again wink cool

I knooooow, right?! wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nikapetrelli:
Na Teddy and Miracle cos Na their fans Dey disturb pass for this thread
Na b4.....

Na insult to US now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
playboy99:
he who was 5th today lives to be 1st next week.we keep on fighting #TEAMTEDDY A

wait oh this one still has hand to type grin ...
Threebear, Oshe11.

abeg come see this one grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol how can my sister who doesn't even watch the show message me the results lol smh

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:
I am getting the fück outta here.

This war zone ain't safe tonight. Retreat team BamTeddy i repeat... Retreat the fück outta here grin
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ujay01:

Someone posted earlier about massive support by the alumni of his Alma mater.

His selling point, his intelligence that we are yet to see grin

Someone posted earlier about massive support by the alumni of his Alma mater.

His selling point, his intelligence that we are yet to see...lol

Also, maybe those who have known him on radio are voting for him also.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yes. We solidly behind him till d End
mizz2posh:

Thank God this is not finals,phew! We will do better next time.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
av always tell u guys dat ds bbnaija is a sceipted show lyk wrestling,i just av pity for sm pple voting,dey already knw d winner from day one. y bring two evicted housemates again,dey av killd ds show already
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
pls when you get to akeredolu round about , look at your left hand side , you will see iya basira kitchen beside one ash container laidat, pls carry me along am there sad
Bro I don forget car... Na leg i dey take run so I go fit cut corners if I see team Mina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:

Don't mind the fools deceiving themselves,

It has been back to back disgrace for team toilet A grin grin

I gave my personal opinion that I wanted Bamteddy and cee c to leave and they started their personal attacks and started questioning my sanity. Saying how can teddy leave before lolu. Cee c and Alex

Now see how foolish they are now grin only to throw personal insults nothing else grin

Kids grin

Imagine if Alex had got a little bit more % than teddy,

Teddy would have be among the bottom 3

We don't even need to acknowledge those clowns again grin

They should find their level abeg.
Yes oooo

We need a better rival so we can flex our muscles

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.