Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3856671 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 19, 2018
CeeC is the prettiest, she has baby face
ibkayee:

Fair enough, I think Anto is pretty though I've always thought Cee C was prettier

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2018
sweetdude001:
When I tell u tobi fans ain't here to play u tink say na mouth, jus knw dis we didnt vote at 100℅ dis week coz we aint really interested in top spot.
Cee c fans aw market? Even wit d drama, she d always b behind Tobi, we glad we helped her get pity votes sha..
Team Mina well done!, but I telu dis Miracle n tobi 1 on 1 wit nina up n its a different ball game.
I tell u d strikes for tobi will b d real game change.
#3timeHOH
#payportebesttime
#pepsichallengerunnerup
#nokiachallengewinner
#heritagebankchallengewinner.
#Messykid
#Immature
#gossipkid
#bigkid
N we still here arguing who deserves d money.

Tobi is about to flex it for y'all!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:
Nothing like toracle exists .
As it stands Tobi has already won the arena game ,he has one million from Nokia ,if you keep hyping him,he'll take the 45 million naira too .
Be wise !

name one person that won this show after winning anything during the show.

Just one person.

When we used to watch BBA, whenever any HM won something major, like a free trip or monetary prize or anything like that, we would say "na the pesin prize be that".... And usually, that was how it ended.

I remember when Tayo won ONE Campaign in 2014, that was when it became clear my guy no dey win show. So, let Tobi win abeg

Both Toracle and Mina, all na the same thing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2018
KBrule woulda been my man, I act like him when I am drunk
ibkayee:
If they're actually going to go ahead with this, Khloe and KBrule/Princess abeg (if disqualified housemates can come back)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
KBrule woulda been my man, I act like him when I am drunk
I can tell lipsrsealed grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2018
styrese:
grin grin Very funny, I hope u don't regret this after the finale
if your faves didn't get the first ,second,third or even fourth position, abeg hide your face. *in Davido's voice* No Teddy's fan has the right to question me right now...una fall hand.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2018
safarigirl:
if Tobi gets a third strike before that finals, then Miracle has won, because all of Tobi's fans and his backing will automatically divert to Miracle

Nina is not strong enough to drag votes with Miracle with Tobi gone

In fact, anyone who isn't Miracle's fan should pray more that Tobi reaches finals than Nina, because when time reach, 90% of Mina fans will abandon Nina....how many people vote for a woman?

Na that time dem go remember say Nina don straff Miracle multiple times and she be ashawo. They will do to her what was done to Bisola.

How many people vote for a woman really?
And cee-c (even with the hate) got 14% 2 behind Tobi, sis it's time we agree that the babe is strong and lets wait till nina comes up to judge that.....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
lolu will get to the final and possibly win this show..

He is the underdog and so many people are underrating him..

The fans of lolu, are not loud mouthed, they are mature and they do their exploit on the low key..

By the time people see the caliber of people that supports lolu..
they will pee on their pants..

Life is not about shouting and making mouth..
Prophecy unfolding gradually

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
if your faves didn't get the first ,second,third or even fourth position, abeg hide your face. *in Davido's voice* No Teddy's fan has the right to question me right now...una fall hand.

u lie, they have the right to question u till his evicted and loses out to the 45m grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Truth be told,I think if Princess is brought back,it will affect Miracle's game cuz I don just understand what he likes in that girl. And Princess too has a huge crush on him,thus making any little advance thrown at her irresistible. Saw the traces the day Miracle celebrated his birthday. So yes I dont want her back as a "fake housemate"( that can be the only understandable reason for bringing Ex HMs).If atall i can vote,I will def go with Deone and Khloe to shake some table vigorously.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2018
ninnyanny:

dem fall hand fall body join.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2018
aroundnaija:

How many people vote for a woman really?
And cee-c (even with the hate) got 14% 2 behind Tobi, sis it's time we agree that the babe is strong and lets wait till nina comes up to judge that.....
CeeC is strong because CeeC did not smash Tobi....you think she would get this level of love if she slept with Tobi? Or perhaps, if Tobi had continued being her slave?

The only way Nina will reach CeeC's level is if Miracle begins to treat her like Tobi treated CeeC.

As long as 'Mimi' remains the loyal, loving and dutiful 'boyfriend', Nina will have to remain the woman who stands by her man and pushes him to his best

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2018
Dah,its like mina are about to have sex
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2018
With anto's eviction,tobi is now leading at the payporte games followed closely by teddy,miracle and rico
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Kayode na werey o. Any ways we sha knw wht s going on at the mina villa
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2018
safarigirl:
CeeC is strong because CeeC did not smash Tobi....you think she would get this level of love if she slept with Tobi? Or perhaps, if Tobi had continued being her slave?

The only way Nina will reach CeeC's level is if Miracle begins to treat her like Tobi treated CeeC.

As long as 'Mimi' remains the loyal, loving and dutiful 'boyfriend', Nina will have to remain the woman who stands by her man and pushes him to his best

I won't drag this any further with you just wait and see.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
CeeC is the prettiest, she has baby face

Must have been long you saw a baby last.

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2018
cheesy evulz
AntiBrutus:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nawa o grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2018
aroundnaija:

I won't drag this any further with you just wait and see.
lol....i was sha right about Teddy A, just so you know. Nina Nina's story will not be different

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Uno get chill atall?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2018
What is this twist Big Brother brought to the game?

This is arrant nonsense...The evicted HMs already know the fans favourites...Not a level playing ground anymore

Just a plot to make more money... It's a NO NO from me... It's never done that way!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2018
safarigirl:

Just one person.

When we used to watch BBA, whenever any HM won something major, like a free trip or monetary prize or anything like that, we would say "na the pesin prize be that".... And usually, that was how it ended.

I remember when Tayo won ONE Campaign in 2014, that was when it became clear my guy no dey win show. So, let Tobi win abeg

Jankara statistics.. What's the correlation between winning something major and winning the show..

Dont make superstitious correlations abeg??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Nawa o grin

Don't mind Piiko.
Baby face indeed!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

If she wasn't fine, don't think people would be as tolerant of her so it's helping

Eye candy and attitude gets u votes even more that talent or brilliance in dis game. Cee c is the prettiest in dat house from day1 and she knows it. Shes very observant... Its her confidence bt sadly to keep giving her stupid attitude. The likes of vandora and ahneeka wud hv giving her a run for her money bt they're not organized so no strong competition. Bt in reality shes just average.

The pairing game at the beginning spoilt sm peoples game who cud hv been strong contenders if they grew their game. I wud like to see vandora and khole or angel back.

This is wat i was saying about TeddyA... i liked this niggah on the 1st week then he went to bed and all lazy. Sleeping with bambam isnt his best game. He has more to offer cos hes more exposed and intelligent bt sadly hes busy doing a bad job at being a lover boy only.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2018
FrankGiel:

Jankara statistics.. What's the correlation between winning something major and winning the show..

Dont make superstitious correlations abeg??
people who watch Big Brother know. How many seasons have you watched?

People who win prizes on the show, never win the show. It has been the same thing in 12 seasons of BBA and 2 of BBN

I have given examples and anyone who is a regular watcher of the show knows this. Once you win a prize on the show, your chances of winning drop by 70%.

If you don't know, ask. Abi, do you have proof to counter my claim?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Christeety: 1:03am On Mar 19, 2018
senatordave1:
Dah,its like mina are about to have sex

Did they later did it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Whealth(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2018
ibkayee:

He did well this week grin

Lool one resident lapdog/heffa is in her feelings over who I support sha cheesy

Lmao cheesy its very obvious u support tobi,albeit not in a loud way
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2018
safarigirl:
people who watch Big Brother know. How many seasons have you watched?

People who win prizes on the show, never win the show. It has been the same thing in 12 seasons of BBA and 2 of BBN

I have given examples and anyone who is a regular watcher of the show knows this. Once you win a prize on the show, your chances of winning drop by 70%.

If you don't know, ask. Abi, do you have proof to counter my claim?
I started watching big brother from season 1..

Like I said, what is the correlation between winning prizes and winning the show for God's sake...
U are tying a known fact to a superstitious reason..

E. G like saying anytime Nigeria wears a white jersey in a final we lose that final.. It might sound logical, but it's superstitious.. I hope you get my drift.. It doesn't hold water.. Or saying klopp loses every final, so when klopp gets to the final, u assume he would lose..

Pls tie ur facts to logical or scientific reasoning.. For example, u can say voters show an apathy towards people that win prizes so they don't vote for them in the finals.. That makes more sense...

Bisola won the ONE campaign competition but didn't win the show.. It's illogical to tie her loss to winning the one campaign competition.. No correlation..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:25am On Mar 19, 2018
safarigirl:

Just one person.

Not always ,dillish won a 3k dollar bracelet when she had that contest with Beverly and still went on to win the show .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 1:42am On Mar 19, 2018
Christeety:

Did they later did it?

Dirty mind ... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Buhari2rule(f): 2:16am On Mar 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread