Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3867034 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2018
amehrada:
This one weak me, so what is Miracle to her in the house?
MIRACLE IS JUST HER FVCK MATE.
I THINK MIRACLE WANTS TO DESTROY NINA'S PUSSY BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND BORROWED SOME MONEY FROM HIM AND THREATENED NOT TO PACK BACK..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2018
hazzard:
People asking how she would cope after big brother.. She's not the first neither would she be the last that has her sex tape or nude on the Internet.. Bad as e bad when she's out of the house.. People would speak about it, it wouldn't take more than 2 weeks the gist would dry up and be forgotten.. Concerning the boyfriend. She no marry am, e no engage am, she no get Pikin for am so she's his to lose.. Cos he's popular now because nina made him so.. He's even the one who needs to put up enough work to still keep her cos alot of factors are coming in now .. New endorsements , she's now a celeb, more male contenders mostly the high and mighty.. And many would still love her because of how humble and kind hearted she is..
So all of you hating on her.. Should save some for the rainy days cos it has only begun..
WHO IS THE FIRST GIRL TO HAVE SEX IN BIG BROTHER NIGERIA?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 21, 2018
freshboi88:

Nice one...pple like u and I need to defend her from cee c and her likes outside d house
YOU AND WHO? cheesy... IS IT THE SAME GIEL THAT CAN NOT EVEN DEFEND HERSELF WITHOUT CALLING ALL MODS TO COME SAVE HER ASS? SORRY IS YOUR NAME grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 6:48am On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:

The way he didn't let her explain her side of the story is even more annoying. He just kept shutting her down and kept telling her to go and apologize to Lolu. Nina has gotten stubborn of recent because she believes everybody is out to pick on her. Tobi snaps at her anyhow, Teddy A mocks her, Cee c picks on her, Alex snaps at her as well though they play a lot. All that pressure is making her fight the wrong battles. Miracle that is supposed to be her guy in the house never stands up for her, always takes sides with those against her. Maybe he doesn't want to appear partial but the girl needs his support now more than ever. Hope she doesn't crumble under the pressure.
exactly my point. If miracle doesn't win bbn, it will be entirely his fault cos that will mean he kept loosing fans as his character got worse. Nina may be all they say she is but a real man prunes his woman and that's what the world expects from him. 23 years ,he is still young so he may not be very wise in this area.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
I did not read those posts.

Let them keep talking o, because if I call mods now, and they get banned, it will be like sucking the life out of them. You know, many of these Mina trolls depend on this thread for their survival

I hear one even has over two hundred monikers on Nairaland grin
HMMM....
1..BLACKHAWK01
2.. BLACKHAWK02
3..BLACKHAWK03
4..BLACKHAWK04
5..BLACKHAWK05
156..BLACKHAWK156
200..BLACKHAWK200
305...YUMMINAYUM. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Oraelena:
My point is that an innocent girl that is being bullied has no business's using such words,she and Cee C had an argument plain and simple,nothing like bullying.
OK let's forget about Cee C,how about Lolu? what did he do to deserve being called short and wicked?
Yesterday your innocent girl took soup meant for Lolu even when house mates let her know that the soup was cooked mainly because of him and others. Any one watching could also conclude that she bullied Lolu based on her conduct yesterday and her harsh words about him during the Pepsi rock the mic challenge.
O
Abeg Nina's fans fear God,imagine calling for someone's disqualification simply because she got the best of your darling in a heated excchange of words

Gbam!!! How can you claim innocence yet u are using cuss words on people in return? Later you cry fowl to gather sympathy, shouting bully bully Upandan. Does she really know the meaning of bully? Funny enough, these same people she accused of bullying her, didn't nominate her, to show they have no bad blood with her. They like her, hence, didn't nominate her. Is she too dumb not to notice their likeness for her through this action?

What they do is to correct her and she calls it bully. Yeah accepted, they go harsh on her sometimes in the course of the correction but that happens cos of the way she responds to them. (the pant case comes to mind).

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Lolsssssss. Guy, I love the way u dey take on dem one by one. Ur reply to each person is topnotch.
Akthedream112:

HMMM....
1..BLACKHAWK01
2.. BLACKHAWK02
3..BLACKHAWK03
4..BLACKHAWK04
5..BLACKHAWK05
156..BLACKHAWK156
200..BLACKHAWK200
305...YUMMINAYUM. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2018
All these people trying to twist stories abeg fear God.
The same way Nina said that your cee c comes to take her food sometimes and she doesn't mind, she even said tobi does so once in a while. And she doesn't mind, so obviously it's not a big deal.

Nobody is calling cee c a bully because she took Nina's food. See how you are trying to twist story.
Did Nina ever say yesterday during her DS that she felt she was bullied simply because cee c took her food?
You guys that want to list out Nina's faults but all of a sudden are blind to all of cee c's fault grin

Cee c likes trying to provoke people, not just Nina, she has done so to tobi. if people can be given a strike based on provocation,
Dee one comes to mind cheesy
All we are saying is give cee a strike too. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2018
booqee:
tongue lmao

I some how think this is true, because the way the girl went to the diary room.and shamelessly lied as if biggie and the viewers are not watching the show.
So big brother decided to use sarcasm to pay her back.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2018
rOsy247:

Gbam!!! How can you claim innocence yet u are using cuss words on people in return? Later you cry fowl to gather sympathy, shouting bully bully Upandan. Does she really know the meaning of bully? Funny enough, these same people she accused of bullying her, didn't nominate her, to show they have no bad blood with her. They like her, hence, didn't nominate her. Is she too dumb not to notice their likeness for her through this action?

What they do is to correct her and she calls it bully. Yeah accepted, they go harsh on her sometimes in the course of the correction but that happens cos of the way she responds to them. (the pant case comes to mind).
biko .... Are we watching the same BBNaija
.....how is what ceec does equal to correction . They make jest of her. N when she tells them she doesnt like it , it turns to a shouting match . Flushing Nina'seye lash unapologetically in the toilet. Calling her dustbin . Common guys ........ down right bully

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Ewoma45:
Even when it is glaring that you are wrong?
Ha! Nairaland i raise yansh for you!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

HMMM....
1..BLACKHAWK01
2.. BLACKHAWK02
3..BLACKHAWK03
4..BLACKHAWK04
5..BLACKHAWK05
156..BLACKHAWK156
200..BLACKHAWK200
305...YUMMINAYUM. cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Mad arse! Just four for now though...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
Nina no be pikin sha...I no dey look her as anybody wey dem suppose defend at all.

Maybe if her innocence was a complete one, I would feel for her....but nah, she wan quarrel with CeeC, make she no come back dey cry again.

I was defending her before on this same thread, but abeg, she no dey straightforward for me.
U know how to get into the ring... So many pages of you defending ur stance!
I like that

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
Now, they think Miracle should stand up for her. As who? Her father, her brother or her boyfriend? Cuz last I checked, Nina has a father, a brother and a boyfriend and none of them is named Miracle grin

Such high expectations grin
As her fückmate, Its the least he could do cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2018
MamBi:

Chai, you did? I went offline as well and Oshe mentioned me or else I would have missed the evidence too. But safe to say Adexchelsea is no longer vexing and Senator has used comical lines to woo someborri from vexing with him.

Abeg take big hug for this my epic mess up of forgetting a comrade... kiss
No wahala sis kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2018
AKthedream112 trying very hard to distroy Mina's ship. Pls face your Ceec and live Miracle and Nina's matter.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2018
freshboi88:

U must be an ODE!!!....if u r not a virgin and yet u kip castigating someone for having sex with someone she says she loves and calls her man.....how is tht sleeping around. Pple like u r worse than the pple dey condemn. ..by d way y r only bashing Nina for having sex, is she d only one who has had sex n d house
a woman that claimed to have a BF, and even acknowledged how good her bF has been to her. For that same woman to get into the big brother house and in less than 48hrs is kissing another man, that is some B.S.

For those of u that don't understand, that action alone is lending credence to the stereotype that says '' women are hoes ''..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2018
booqee:
tongue lmao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2018
rOsy247:

Whose likeness? You should be considered the dumb one for believing they ain't nominating her because they like her. They don't see her as enough competition, that's all. You like someone and you constantly talk her down? Is that how you express your likeness? How many of them take to correction that they feel they can correct her. What's hard to understand in "stay the fvck away from me"

I remember Ceec threatening to report Tobi for not staying away from her, why can't she respect Nina's decision and stay the fvck away from her?

She never claimed innocent, we gave her that just like y'all gave her "dumb". She has always maintained the fact that she could talk back at people but prefers to let peace reign by letting go instead of indulging her.

If you constantly pick on people after been warned to back off because you think you're better than them, then it's bullying!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I've read about this severally but chose not to address it because I felt they were mere talks. But right now, I'm fvckin mad at him! No one is begging him to defend her but he should shut the fvck up and let her deal with this in her own way. He shouldn't keep telling her to apologize! Why didn't he apologize when Ceec talked to him rudely or when Teddy walked out on him yesterday? He's silly!

I know they'll settle soon and I'll be back to screaming Mina yumyum but I've gotta let this out. angry angry
We know where ur true allegiance lies... Threebear, these ones will desert us immediately miracle and Nina are up.. Let's get ready.. We don't need no MINA and I hate the Toracle even more

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2018
I just like this guy...he's an inspiration and a role model to young kids out there...
such a healthy young man living a healthy lifestyle,what more can we ask?

abeg Teddy8 na u biko.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2018
If someone like Cee c can bully Nina, then every other person can... Cee c is the kind of person no one takes serious.... Why should someone cry over a character like Cee c? The only reaction she is capable of getting out of anyone is anger and irritation.... Not tears...
Nina dey fall hands abeg.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
when I was dragging Team Teddy A, they were happily liking and supporting, now that I am dragging their tomato Sambisa, they want to get ugly.

See people grin
As in!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2018
You are a true Mina fan kiss

Don't mind all these people that want to list Nina's faults but suddenly become confused when asked to list cee c's faults.

All I know is that cee. C should be given a strike on Sunday, grin

YumMinaYum, grin
Good morning kiss

So the hypocrite cee c actually warned tobi to stay away from her but has refused to heed Nina's warnings to leave her alone?
The same way the hypocrite wants to swallow Nina because of meat but was committing the same crime she accused Nina of. Hypocrite negative bully like cee c .

All cee c does is bring negativity. Very toxic human being. She is just running wild because she is with human beings

If she was with animals like her who believe that it is acceptable to bully people just because you don't like them or use others to play your game irrespective of their mental health and reputation. Most of these people supporting cee c won't be able to watch the show, because it would be world war day in day out.

This post is right on the money sweet. kiss especially that last paragraph kiss

YumMinaYum:

Whose likeness? You should be considered the dumb one for believing they ain't nominating her because they like her. They don't see her as enough competition, that's all. You like someone and you constantly talk her down? Is that how you express your likeness? How many of them take to correction that they feel they can correct her. What's hard to understand in "stay the fvck away from me"

I remember Ceec threatening to report Tobi for not staying away from her, why can't she respect Nina's decision and stay the fvck away from her?

She never claimed innocent, we gave her that just like y'all gave her "dumb". She has always maintained the fact that she could talk back at people but prefers to let peace reign by letting go instead of indulging her.

If you constantly pick on people after been warned to back off because you think you're better than them, then it's bullying !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT NINA'S BOYFRIEND IS OWING MIRACLE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY AND THREATENED NOT TO PAY.. SO MIRACLE IS NOW TAKING REVENGE IN NINA'S PUSSY..
LITTLE NINA HAVE SUFFERED.
WHO IS GONNA SAVE NINA'S PUSSY FROM MIRACLE? THIS IS THE REAL DOUBLE WAHALA..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Ibk03:

We know where ur true allegiance lies... Threebear, these ones will desert us immediately miracle and Nina are up.. Let's get ready.. We don't need no MINA and I hate the Toracle even more

There's nothing new about this, it's a known fact I'd vote Nina over Miracle at finals. But till then, I'm shipping this ship.

Pity I don't give a hoot about your needs or hates, keep those beautiful information to yourself, ma'am.

Lastly, who're you? Threebear yo! She a Fam? tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2018
kingxsamz:
I just like this guy...he's an inspiration and a role model to young kids out there...

abeg Teddy8 na u biko.

Toilet8 very healthy lifestyle indeed

LMAO grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2018
kingxsamz:

abeg Teddy8 na u biko.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Man like Sango8!! Ina loju, ina lenu! Ekun oko Bambum! Twale!!! cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Lolu dey wash plate o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

There's nothing new about this, it's a known fact I'd vote Nina over Miracle at finals. But till then, I'm shipping this ship.

Pity I don't give a hoot about your needs or hates, keep those beautiful information to yourself, ma'am.

Lastly, who're you? Threebear yo! She a Fam? tongue
Fam, with who??! Your group?? Impossible! There is no hypocrisy in my lineage..
I'm the unbiased one with no allegiance to any team but TeamCommonsense. I support Miracle to win the money... I will not hesitate to drag him when he messes up, but he is still my winner, but my judgement are not clouded by a group of hypocrites on both sides.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
Man like Sango8!! Ina loju, ina lenu! Ekun oko Bambum! Twale!!! cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
If her food is terrible, she should stop entering the kitchen. It is not by force to cook and anybody should welcome a reason to stay out of the kitchen especially when they cook potty

I even thought she had a reason to cry. They always pick on her, is Biggie's house a primary school? Anybody that comes at you, hit them back.

She should take a few pointers from CeeC, there is always a lesson to be learnt from anyone irrespective of character

No we don't want her to hit back

We love Nina the way she is .....sweet, pleasant and a genuine good person

We will hate that this conditioned living should alter her good nature

We will hate that she should become who she isn't

We would however prefer that she ignores her aggressors by developing

thick skins To their words and actions

she must remain a good ambassador of her identity

The very person we saw and love......

And yes.....she reserves the right to express her emotions

Anyhow she deems fit......crying, sexing and throwing tantrums inclusive

At 21 years I wasn't a chef and I was

largely resistance to "teaching" by criticism

They could correct her without making her feel useless while at it

For right there on my screen is a girl willing to learn and improve

She said that much....that she is focused on what she wants in life

(1) (2) (3) ... (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66