Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3865939 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
doziefrank:
I have just sent 700 votes for nina...more to come,my mum just can't stop campaigning for her

Awwwwwnnnn... Thanks for the votes and send my love to your Mum. #YumfulMamaGoals kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Giel:

LMAO grin grin
I wanted to sing omawumi's "If you ask me" For you now
Loooool grin
I really don't know what they are doing.
My Chest!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by doziefrank: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
oshe11:
If U are using chrome or firefox, U can switch to desktop and vote 700times again
I did it with browser and I went again to do it on chrome but it said I've reached my vote limit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by switlily25(f): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
You are the frustrated one here,go and drink a glass of dano milk and be strong!
Ekiseme:
why you sound so frustrated?is it your attitude? Go and hang yourself, nobody gives a fvck about your opinion.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
doziefrank:

I did it with browser and I went again to do it on chrome but it said I've reached my vote limit
First change it to desktop site b4 voting again

Each SIM equal to 200votes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MGeey(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello guys, please are the letters all in caps for SMS voting? I don't want to make a mistake. thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Housemates have an hour before task presentation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please vote for nina ooo

Mhen bobrisky just dey use this Yoruba actor IG to help the girl ministry

Nina must not leave biko although m not a fan but i just want her to stay cool cool

I no get money to vote cheesy cheesy cheesy but vote for the girl oo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Last minute is decisive...cee c is leading d polls, Nina is third, if we dnt push last minute...she might go. No king sacrifices his queen, rather he dies with her....#teammina

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Didn't really get the brief very well, but I think the task has to do with owning properties in the house.

There are two teams, Lolu representing one and Anto representing the other. They received paper door signs from the ninjas (Lolu has green and Anto has yellow). At the sound of the buzzer, they flew into the house to find hooks attached to certain items in the house. Once they place their door signs, they lay claim to the items.

The other team can't use those items unless they pay a certain amount (that's written on the door signs).

Lolu claimed all the toilets (I think), some beds, hoh chair, etc. Anto claimed some beds, chairs, fridges (I think), the jacuzzi, etc.

Anto was complaining that Lolu put plenty signs on some hooks. Meanwhile, biggie said no sign could be taken off or replaced. She demanded he remove some, leaving only the signs with the least amount of money. He refused.

Teddy, Miracle, Tobi are in Lolu's team.

Alex, Nina, Khloe are with Anto. Dunno if it's boys vs girls.

The game will last a couple of days and the team with highest amount of money at the end wins. Dunno if biggie gave them money.

Miracle was teasing the girls that they won't use the toilets, Alex said she'd bath outside in the garden and throw shotput grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

In mine Bamike leaves with CeeC
Or only Bamike leaves
On Sunday
I have come to terms that she might leave come Sunday.
It's just that the backlash might be easier if she and teddy come out together but fingers crossed teddy to the finals
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
MGeey:
Hello guys, please are the letters all in caps for SMS voting? I don't want to make a mistake. thanks.
SMS "Vote Nina" to 32052

You'd get a congratulatory msg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Vote for nina...miracle fans pls dnt let dem divide u by telling u tht she has to be sacrificed for him to win, that's bullshit......vote Nina, vote Nina oooooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
janefrancisca:
Biko let it be o, lolu fans are already lamenting bitterly, screaming tobi up and down as if he is the cause of their problem. Funny enough, the same tobi doesn't even trust her. He knows she is all about the game and can throw him under the bus any day.

Lolu fans have every reason to be upset considering the fact that they voted massively for her return. They feel like they've been duped and I don't blame them at all. Tobi on the other hand is very wrong to cosy up with Anto with Lolu still in the house. You don't see this because you're a Tobi fan. If Tobi doesn't trust her, he should keep at arms length rather than cuddling up with her all the time. If I were Lolu, I'd put Anto up for eviction on Monday.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Anto is coming back soon
. She's staying till day 85 becos of Eeghe, she voted her in she used all her sim cards to vote for her grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Alheeri:
. She's staying till day 85 becos of Eeghe, she voted her in she used all her sim to vote for her grin
grin oh I get your point. Very boring girl
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nina followers leave task for now, dey have started sending otps now, go to d site register ur fadas sim, modas sim and brodas, sistas, cousin sim n use it to vote

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

cry
cheesy
Heyyy
. Till day 85!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Adesua-- sweetheart Good evening

Banky W-- You are welcome my love..

Adesua-- Thanks

Banky W-- wait oo, where is that ear-ring I bought for you?

Adesua-- I gave it to Cee c

Banky W-- What?? You mean cee c in big brother? That rude girl? Oya go get it back..I bought that ear-ring 1million becos of my love for you & You gave it out?? Why didn't you give it to Nina..

Adesua-- Sweetheart am sorry, am going to bring it back now

Biggie- This is big brother, Cee c!!! Adesua wants back her ear-ring, kindly remove it and keep it in the store room

Cee c-- Biggie pls help me and beg her becos I can't hear without that ear-ring..#Copied#..Lmao

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
dominique:

Lolu fans have every reason to be upset considering the fact that they voted massively for her return. They feel like they've been duped and I don't blame them at all. Tobi on the other hand is very wrong to cosy up with Anto with Lolu still in the house. You don't see this because you're a Tobi fan. If Tobi doesn't trust her, he should keep at arms length rather than cuddling up with her all the time. If I were Lolu, I'd put Anto up for eviction on Monday.
When Tobi was under CeeC's spell, lolu talked to him about how its affecting his(Tobi's) game. Now that same Tobi is cuddling anto. This life!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

You are me!
cheesy
tongue
Honestly? I know I won't watch
But one day one day we may watch it together
Football or tennis ba, it's a date smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
MGeey:

Vote Nina

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
saintmark88:
Last minute is decisive...cee c is leading d polls, Nina is third, if we dnt push last minute...she might go. No king sacrifices his queen, rather he dies with her....#teammina
From reliable source, Team Miracle have abandoned ur girl! Most of dem didnt vote for her. Such a pitysad sad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MGeey(f): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
oshe11:
SMS "Vote Nina" to 32052

You'd get a congratulatory msg

Thanks. Let me give my girl (Nina) last minute votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
ifedayosol:
Still my money. I don't care

who asked you ? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Alheeri:
. Till day 85!

You jes broke my heart
cry cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Alheeri:
. She's staying till day 85 becos of Eeghe, she voted her in she used all her sim to vote for her grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
rossyc:
Adesua-- sweetheart Good evening

Banky W-- You are welcome my love..

Adesua-- Thanks

Banky W-- wait oo, where is that ear-ring I bought for you?

Adesua-- I gave it to Cee c

Banky W-- What?? You mean cee c in big brother? That rude girl? Oya go get it back..I bought that ear-ring 1million becos of my love for you & You gave it out?? Why didn't you give it to Nina..

Adesua-- Sweetheart am sorry, am going to bring it back now

Biggie- This is big brother, Cee c!!! Adesua wants back her ear-ring, kindly remove it and keep it in the store room

Cee c-- Biggie pls help me and beg her becos I can't hear without that ear-ring..#Copied#..Lmao
Fvck! ...This is hilarious! grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Heebah:
From reliable source, Team Miracle have abandoned ur girl! Most of dem didnt vote for her. Such a pitysad sad

They already tried, we're glad they could put in votes unlike one team that started their campaign with "leave the 6 and focus on the 8"... TeamMiracle, we can't thank you enough for coming through for Ni, Ni Ni. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
ifedayosol:
Still my money. I don't care

who asked you ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.