Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3859627 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
forkadict:

But no be dem fault na.

The girl na proper mgbeke. Original one.

I accept that she's mgbeke, and that's why I support her.

At least BBN has taken her out of her village to South Africa.

Mgbekes deserves to be respected by the exposed janded people.

When I meet Mgbeke at the ATM cue, I don't bully them, instead I assist them, because I could have been an Mgbeke if I didn't have the privileges I have today.

Tolerance, respect and courtesy is not gender based nor class based... Every human being deserves it!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tboss was never this toxic. She was never insultive. She knew how to appreciate.

Cee-c should never be compared with Tboss.

kingxsamz:
I just pity Cee-c...her haters plenty pass Tboss own...I wonder how she's gonna handle it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogaJona(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

So to you, that's how Tobi and Khloe should talk to her?

If she was Anto, will they talk to her like that?

If it was Teddy A, will they talk to him like that?

Even Alex, will they talk to her like that?

Because it's Nina, everybody can ride on her and make her feel stewpid.

And that is exactly what bullying is all about!
why did you not mention miracle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Absolute rubbish

She has been more entertaining and interesting to watch than those people you mentioned
Romance is entertainment too if you must know

Narrow mindedness is a disease of the delusionally wise
Jesus !!!! entertaining in what way exactly ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Most people ranting here don't know how d game goes. Ur favourite wins by voting.

The end is ready at hand. Miracle has appeased d Gods and will win BBN 2018. He is the man of the people. It's either u allign or u fall off the radar.

Team Miracle!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Christeety:

Tobi didn't only complain of Nina's pant.

Nina has a undies hanger where she do hang her undies, other ladies started using it. So it makes rough.

Tobi is insisting thar she takes the hanger outside, that inasmuch as it's inside, others will join her to spread their undies there too.

Nina thenpromised that she will remove others stuffs and make sure the place is always arranged

As for Koko, she purposely wanted to embarass Nina saying that she's dirty, cos she saw a pad. Later, when Nina told her that she doesn't use pad, she changed it to soap.

That's unfair,what's wrong with her calling her aside to ask first before attacking her.
Just because it's Nina everybody wants to exercise power.
Nina fired her back by saying: Talking to.you is like giving Goat Scholarship.
I won't be surprised if it's Alex's pad.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mina fans grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

When I meet Mgbeke at the ATM cue, I don't bully them, instead I assist them, because I could have been an Mgbeke if I didn't have the privileges I have today.

Tolerance, respect and courtesy is not gender based nor class based... Every human being deserves it!
Preach !!!!!!!! kiss kiss

This part in bold deserves a standing ovation. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

I'm impressed by her defence you put up there.

However her antagonists on here want her out cos of her razzness. Of these antagonists, I am chief.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
ogaJona:
Nice points you made, but coming from a critic who have seen nothing good in Teddy

You must be mistaken me for someone else...

Teddy A is good when it comes to music...

A man with many sides that feels too comfortable to play the game.

Perhaps he feels like a winner...

Unfortunately we're the one to decide who wins.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
MissCookie:
I still wonder why people do not get the fact that
1). Entertainment is subjective.
2). BBN is a REALITY show and not a talent hunt.
3). My reality might not be the same as yours.
4). Everybody has the right to choose whose reality best endears to him or her.
5). The problem of this country and the world as a whole is not religion, dumbness or the likes. Lack of Tolerance is our problem because I don't understand how some people will be writing epistles upon epistles just because some certain people Stan a supposedly dumb girl. This is a reality show, I am almost very certain that most of these people taking panadol on Nina's fans do not compare with me or some Nina's fans when it comes to intellect.

Live and let's live, respect people's wishes even though you do not agree with them. BBN is a reality show and not a talent hunt. Learn to see beyond your self acclaimed but below standard intellect.
Where you think you have finished in terms of intellect is where some other person just began.

Team Nina to a fault!!!!

And to think they had 4 days to put their money where their

Mouths and painment are? grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:
Cee-C is morally poor. Because she feel her parents have some change, she thinks she has the right to be insensitive to others, while others should be sensitive to her. To think that she's always talking about emotional intelligence weakens me a lot. Doesn't she know what emotional intelligence entails? A rational human being should know that putting others first puts u at utmost advantage. The law of attraction is probably the most important principle in all of human history. The very "beautiful", " high class", and "intelligent" CeeC said "this is akwaibom or what, I can't wear this nonsense", and further went on to say " I am Ibo and will not represent any other tribe", these are totally unintelligible words to mutter, when Bill Gates was found in a hut in Congo dressed in their rag like regalia,I guess he didn't like the dress, but was intelligent enough to associate with their struggle. Yesterday CeeC's progressive insanity went too far when she insulted the good people of Akwa-Ibom, and make an open shame of payporte, the very brand that have fed, nutured and clothed her all the past week. She has proven to be the worst house mate BBN ever had, and have proven the fact that it's either u humble urself or God humbles u. From a mannerless fellow, to an unaccommodating personality, to a thief, and a person who speak evil of dignitaries CeeC has it all.

Today is another day but her crime will resound till eternity.

Bigiman

Chai! Thank you! You can't say it any better. My painment is that she is Igbo and more painfully, Anambra cry cry

People wey I fear more sef na CeeC supporters/fans. grin I fear them more than CeeC

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Geezeem:

Waawuuuu !

55 likes .......sorry I'm quoting you

Couldn't resist. Was just doing the maths in my head

If the number of people that liked your post had voted for

Bambam, she would probably still be on the show and sex doll Nina home

Bound by now.....Justsaying

Evening on my mind grin

God bless you for this

55 ppl who wouldnt vote but come on here to like posts and use their "intelligence" to force us on who to vote, Idiatas!

Happy sunday my man!

Mina!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Giel:
Mina fans grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Crazy arse!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

“PayPorte is very displeased by the comments made by @ceec_official about the outfit given to her. We take out time to style all housemates with respect to the theme of every Saturday party. We consider this a disrespect to our brand and consider this offensive"

Above is the statement released by payporte, where in their statement did they talk about adjusting her attire, it's her comment. Biggie called her immediately after to caution her, but sadly after the party, her verbal diarrhoea caught hold of her again. It's a shame, but a lesson to the wise.

They also mentioned changing the theme

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol I have not been watching because I was on parent duties and when I finished phcn decided to be unfortunate embarassed embarassed

The style she wanted to make would've looked really nice on her though
Giel:

Is it true that they didn't make her hair after all cry
Chaii, this hair that made my baby ask for nomination cry

Biggie issnorfair cry cry

Lol grin
Now seems he won't even get to see any hair sef.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

My Nina is dirty, but to bully her is stewpid!

If she's dirty, then help her get things done in a better way, not insult and run her down.

My Nina is dirty doesn't mean that she shouldn't be respected even if she does something wrong.

None of the fuc*king housemates brought anybody there...

They all have equal rights...

I've seen shits not well flushed but I didn't make a drama out of it.

I've seen dirty people, but I don't run them down...

I respectfully correct them and move on, and in some cases, I clean their mess.

That's what humanity is all about!

Imagine Tobi giving Nina command and ultimatum, is it Tobi's house?

Rubbish.!

Nina is mine alone, don't say "my Nina" angry angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ibk03:

There is a difference between wailing and Lil tears...

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Espada10: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
How Khloe sees herself vs how Nina sees Khloe.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Giel:
Mina fans grin grin

At least, we're sure that they will definitely not go home empty handed!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

No vex na...we love her too... :*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Bambam and Ifu can now meet up and discuss the most important lesson they both must have learnt from big brother : don't be unnecessarily condescending, our fate in life, largely are not solely determined by us. Be nice to everyone and never look down on anyone.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!!

What's this one saying? What's condescening in saying someone's weak? Can you compare that to the slander of character and judgemental attitude of the Hm calling Bambam fake? Yeye dey smell.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin grin shocked shocked cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Preach sister preach kiss kiss

MissCookie:
I still wonder why people do not get the fact that
1). Entertainment is subjective.
2). BBN is a REALITY show and not a talent hunt.
3). My reality might not be the same as yours.
4). Everybody has the right to choose whose reality best endears to him or her.
5). The problem of this country and the world as a whole is not religion, dumbness or the likes. Lack of Tolerance is our problem because I don't understand how some people will be writing epistles upon epistles just because some certain people Stan a supposedly dumb girl. This is a reality show, I am almost very certain that most of these people taking panadol on Nina's fans do not compare with me or some Nina's fans when it comes to intellect.

Live and let's live, respect people's wishes even though you do not agree with them. BBN is a reality show and not a talent hunt. Learn to see beyond your self acclaimed but below standard intellect.
Where you think you have finished in terms of intellect is where some other person just began.

Team Nina to a fault!!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biggieeeeee!!! My baby must make her hair oooo. You don't want to imagine what I went through this past week just for YumNa to make her hair... angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Espada10:
How Khloe sees herself vs how Nina sees Khloe.

LMAO...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

His opinion is the opinion of any sensible, intelligent human watching the show.

Everything he is saying is the truth. But you fanatics can't see it because you lack the capacity for objective thinking. There is no difference between you MINA fans and religious extremists. You all share the inability to reason critically and dispassionately.

Bambam has brought more to the show by way of value than Nina. Intellectually, an area you guys seem not to be concerned about, which isn't surprising since most of you have low IQs, Bambam has brought more to the show than Nina. She is smarter, more articulate and more knowledgeable than Nina. Intelligent people care about these qualities when watching a show like this. But you guys would rather vote an unintelligent, naive, inarticulate girl who is being used as a sex doll by another housemate

I know you'll say that this isn't a show about intelligence, but not caring about intelligence when voting reflects how you guys think. Smart people seek out other smart people. People place value of qualities they regard as valuable and ignore qualities they don't regard as valuable. If you ignore intelligence when rewarding people then it means you aren't intelligent yourself.

Nigerians and other black Africans by extension will continue to remain at the back bench in the world scene till the end of time. You guys don't care about intellectual stimulation. All you guys are after is the gratification of your senses of sight, touch, taste, and hearing. You only chase things that stimulate your emotions and senses but leave out things that stimulate the intellect. This is why almost all YouTube channels by black people hardly ever focus on intellectual material. If it isn't relationship discussion, it's comedy skits or make-up tutorials or frivolous gossip. Whenever I need to listen to an intellectual discussion on a serious subject, it's always Caucasians discussing it. Go to forums like Reddit and see the kind of discussions they have and compare it the kind of discussions people have on Nairaland and you'll just weep. Even to type in correct English is a problem. Person swear for una? This is why you guys will always remain behind other parts of the world economically, scientifically, technologically, and in other areas that require the application of the intellect to progress. Nonsense. Bunch of sentimental, sex-obsessed, tribalistic, narrow-minded, low IQ individuals.

Best comment on this thread so far

I totally fvck with the way you and deepwater reason smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please who are the cameras following this afternoon?
I think my paranoia is on fleek right now
embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
lee818:
I just found out from Facebook that payporte is owned by an Oron man from Akwa Ibom. CeeC just shot herself in the mouth!! Omg!!

Whom the gods want to kill

They first make mad .... undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Geezeem:

Whom the gods want to kill
They first make mad .... undecided
Exactly!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
This Nina Nina talk is getting so boring. You all keep crying of victimization, yet when says something bad about another person you applaud her. You all keep fighting for her but when it comes to issues of sex and romance she becomes super active. Teddy A has every right to express himself if he places bambam above Nina or ceec that his own opinion and he is entitled to it and we are entitled to ours. After all we all do that knowing or unknowingly. As for ceec she took a wrong step yesterday.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77