Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3865840 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
sparkiy:
This Nina Nina talk is getting so boring. You all keep crying of victimization, yet when says something bad about another person you applaud her. You all keep fighting for her but when it comes to issues of sex and romance she becomes super active. Teddy A has every right to express himself if he places bambam above Nina or ceec that his own opinion and he is entitled to it and we are entitled to ours. After all we all do that knowing or unknowingly. As for ceec she took a wrong step yesterday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
freshboi88:

Madam keep kwayet, ur comment speaks volume about u, arrogant, proud and annoying. Let me start with these pple u mentioned and tell u y dey were voted out

Bam bam came as a prophetess, a daughter of Zion and all tht and with her voice and d way she talks it was easy to notice her. But she started showing how fake she is wen she went to pick teddy, after which she was complaining bout his tattoo and all, nagging how she should have picked Rico instead. Immediately she made dose statement I saw her as fake, cos I known she wanted teddyy all along

Secondly, she looked down on Nina, who worries about someone forgetting her line, den goes o to forget her own, who does tht. She said she knows Nina is weak, how did she know tht...... So she is fake n arrogant.

Ifu ennada, competitive, smart.....but no one likes pple who put their stuff in peoples faces, that's ifu ennada for u.....she has this I'm too smart attitude n she throws it eighth pples faces...sometimes it's good to be laid back abit.....drop all ur competitiveness and just have fun....

Ahneeka, too laid back, didn't eve know her...not much to say bout her

You should keep quiet first! Which Ifu is smart? The liar that kept on saying 2 things at a time and contracdicting herself? One minute she was a virgin, another minute she was raped, another mins, she invested in cdq career even when she was a 1 night stand.. Foolish thing.
And how is Bambam calling Nina weak a bad thing? Who doesn't know Nina is the weakest with little to lack of exposure in the house. Moreover, Bambam never stated this with hatred. She said that with fondness and protection like you would do to a young sis. She even saved Nina for crying out loud. Would she have done this if she hated Nina? Now compare this to the slander the Hm made about Bambam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

yup. They released a statement. To me they are dealing with there show as well without knowing.
Yes her words weren't good as well. But that is the Cee-C we know.
Just read what you wrote

Does it make sense to you?

Call a spade a spade & stop trying to bend it!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
sparkiy:
This Nina Nina talk is getting so boring. You all keep crying of victimization, yet when says something bad about another person you applaud her. You all keep fighting for her but when it comes to issues of sex and romance she becomes super active. Teddy A has every right to express himself if he places bambam above Nina or ceec that his own opinion and he is entitled to it and we are entitled to ours. After all we all do that knowing or unknowingly. As for ceec she took a wrong step yesterday.

We're entitled to our choices too, he should respect that and not call us blind.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
diadem10:

You should keep quiet first! Which Ifu is smart? The liar that kept on saying 2 things at a time and contracdicting herself? One minute she was a virgin, another minute she was raped, another mins, she invested in cdq career even when she was a 1 night stand.. Foolish thing.
And how is Bambam calling Nina weak a bad thing? Who doesn't know Nina is the weakest with little to lack of exposure in the house. Moreover, Bambam never stated this with hatred. She said that with fondness and protection like you would do to a young sis. She even saved Nina for crying out loud. Would she have done this if she hated Nina? Now compare this to the slander the Hm made about Bambam.

So u actually believe that BamBam saved Tena because of Nina and not because of Teddy? grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Frank65:

So u actually believe that BamBam saved Tena because of Nina and not because of Teddy? grin cool

As big sister wey she be na... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

My Nina is dirty, but to bully her is stewpid!

If she's dirty, then help her get things done in a better way, not insult and run her down.

My Nina is dirty doesn't mean that she shouldn't be respected even if she does something wrong.

None of the fuc*king housemates brought anybody there...

They all have equal rights...

I've seen shits not well flushed but I didn't make a drama out of it.

I've seen dirty people, but I don't run them down...

I respectfully correct them and move on, and in some cases, I clean their mess.

That's what humanity is all about!

Imagine Tobi giving Nina command and ultimatum, is it Tobi's house?

Rubbish.!
so we they should teach Nina on how to be neat ?

......now this is quite disturbing , is she a 12 years old girl

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Why is khloe still crying about Nina's goat scholarship comment during their fight

Nina has broken khloe's spirit ooo...cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

As in, I tire oo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
RedDistrict:

God bless you for this

55 ppl who wouldnt vote but come on here to like posts and use their "intelligence" to force us on who to vote, Idiatas!

Happy sunday my man!

Mina!

Lol....do you know what percentage SMS votes from 55 people would

Amount to? .....check am naa

grin....na woman I be....God bless you too !

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Frank65:

So u actually believe that BamBam saved Tena because of Nina and not because of Teddy? grin
Could be. She was never malicious towards Nina unlike the other girls.
What still baffles me is how someone with a head would claims the weak label is malicious and derogatory.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Come at me directly. What do you know apart from yumyum? Like Nina like her fans.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
RedDistrict:

God bless you for this

55 ppl who wouldnt vote but come on here to like posts and use their "intelligence" to force us on who to vote, Idiatas!

Happy sunday my man!

Mina!

Geezeem is a woman Sir
Good morning
I loove your Mina! signature

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Eviction is happening today. Confirmed!, Teddy A is not safe, nieighter is CeeC. Nina has proven to be one of the strongest in that house and she is safe. Such a lovely game. The Easter celebration will get more lively from 7pm.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dear Khloe,
Nina has boobs, and a beautiful pair at that!
Thank you!!
Mxm!!!
From mily

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Geezeem:

Waawuuuu !

55 likes .......sorry I'm quoting you

Couldn't resist. Was just doing the maths in my head

If the number of people that liked your post had voted for

Bambam, she would probably still be on the show and sex doll Nina home

Bound by now.....Justsaying

Evening on my mind grin

lol..by now you should have known that all what teddy8 fans know is to rant online...they look like they're everywhere but they're just a small group of people....they think it's by nairaland likes and twitter retweets...their eyes never clear finish...
if only they used the time they wasted in ranting to vote,maybe Teddy8 would have surpassed that horrible percentage.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
diadem10:

Come at me directly. What do you know apart from yumyum? Like Nina like her fans.
Come at you?

Do you think I've time for goats on scholarship? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
GoggleB:
TeddyA is going to be evicted today quote me..
una don come again ?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Since Nina did not get her hair done this week, let her come up again next week with her boyfriend, if Teddy 8 doesn't leave today, he should come up too.

That's how Marvis was a strong contender when Efe wasn't up.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:
Eviction is happening today. Confirmed!, Teddy A is not safe, nieighter is CeeC. Nina has proven to be one of the strongest in that house and she is safe. Such a lovely game. The Easter celebration will get more lively from 7pm.
Nina strongest ke angryur lucky miracle isn't up with her, besides don't be in a hurry to rejoice, u haven't seen the results yet

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
I have learnt not to rely on social predictions of vote, tonight eviction would be interesting because it could be ceec, Teddy A or even Nina. Just because some people are not making so much noise does not meanthey have not voted massively for their favourite

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Come at you?

Your dumb girl gave a response to Khloe though. Never have I seen such dumb girl in my life. I repeat like Nina, like her fans. No wonder you made a dumb quote your motto.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
styrese:
Nina strongest ke angryur lucky miracle isn't up with her, besides don't be in a hurry to rejoice, u haven't seen the results yet

Don't try to bend the words of a sage. I never said strongest, but one of the strongest. I am Team Miracle and have never hidden it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Come at you?

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa!!!! grin grin grin
So nah you teach Nina? No wonder the devil is black...
Diadem, you go deh alright lass lass

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Geezeem:

Lol....do you know what percentage SMS votes from 55 people would

Amount to? .....check am naa

grin....na woman I be....God bless you too !

ohhh, na woman you be ni?? nor vess oo. the geezeem just sounded male-ish to me oo, ma binu ma grin

Nor mind them jare. na bad belle dy worry them all

Happy sunday ma

Mina!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

Don't try to bend the words of a sage. I never said strongest, but one of the strongest. I am Team Miracle and have never hidden it.
that's ur business, don't just push ur luck till she is up with that ur miracle if she manages to survive tonight.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Eeghe:

Geezeem is a woman Sir Good morning I loove your Mina! signature
Thanks ma'am, its duly noted cheesy
thanks again, Mina is the movement ni o cheesy
Happy Sunday ma
Mina!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
diadem10:

Your dumb girl gave a response to Khloe though. Never have I seen such dumb girl in my life. I repeat like Nina, like her fans. No wonder you made a dumb quote your motto.

Izzit your dumbness? Please, face your Teddybam

You're not dumb but all you do is hate on a dumb girl and her dumb fans... Does that make any sense to you? Please, put your not so dumb self to a better use and start a #bringbackbambam campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:

I accept that she's mgbeke, and that's why I support her.

At least BBN has taken her out of her village to South Africa.

Mgbekes deserves to be respected by the exposed janded people.

When I meet Mgbeke at the ATM cue, I don't bully them, instead I assist them, because I could have been an Mgbeke if I didn't have the privileges I have today.

Tolerance, respect and courtesy is not gender based nor class based... Every human being deserves it!

now this is the guy who deserves 55likes on this thread...not that XML guy who feels he's the most intelligent person here.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
styrese:
that's ur business, don't just push ur luck till she is up with that ur miracle if she manages to survive tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Izzit your dumbness? Please, face your Teddybam

You're not dumb but all you do is hate on a dumb girl and her dumb fans... Does that make any sense to you? Please, put your not so dumb self to a better use and start a #bringbackbambam campaign.
I don't even hate Nina but her fans keep putting words in my mouth. And I'm not a Teddy fan but yeah, I support Bambam.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
oshe11:
okokobioko

(1) (2) (3) ... (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.