Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3829607 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Agbgift:

Dear grow up I won't batter words with you. You are picking on the wrong person and wrong team. ciao!
which team? Rico?

You mean 5 aside monkey post team? lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
So Biggie found a way to swerve CeeC grievous offense?

Biggie we are watching
wink

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
eleshin:
Loluforce Let's do this.......
Yes no more splitting of votes..

Team lolu all the way..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin

I'm fully committed to #Loluforce henceforth...... Dudes let's get the Job done!

Lolu must stay!

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

Lol two of them dey,fear especially nina
Miracle once said, and I quote "Nina, if I'm up and you aren't, I'll feel okay because I know you'll have 100%, if you're up and I'm not, I'll feel okay because, you'll have 100%, but the problem arises when both of us are up. That means we have 50-50 and it will be risky".... At least he said something similar, maybe not in those exact words

It also doesn't help that the last couple aside them, BamTeddy left. So, they fear that they may meet a similar fate

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Toptipster:
Make I vote Alex and Rico... Let know who the boss is BTW the rest
Thank you for throwing in votes for Rico.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IRAPADA(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
me and my households are for LOLU

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ummsulaym(f): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kenra:

Yea a french christian name that means praiseworthy or so. C'est vrai

My friend's name is Hildah, a very good Muslima. I have Maureen too, Muslima as well. Where as, I have Halima and Mariam, my Christian friends too. None reverted or converted. It's their birth name.

Ideally, there shouldn't be anything like Muslim name or Christian name. These names come in languages and language shouldn't be monopolized by any faith.

Muslims bearing Arabic names seem the norm and very understandable but some parents aren't interested in the language as long as the meaning is good. Even Arab Christians bear Arabic names. It doesn't affect the belief.

Some of us will even prefer native names. Sweet names like Ifunaya, Ifelewa, Soyaiya, Oyisi et al. It's just preference I think. My opinion though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
Teddy for follow dey up if he hadn't left.
but he would have survived with the likes of Rico and Alex in the picture, it seems biggie just wanted him to go, cos miracle and Lolu also had two nominations last week.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ekiseme:
which team? Rico?

chai u are wicked grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
diadem10:

aunty Tobi is in love with Miracle. Don't you know already?
amadioha twist your mouth

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IRAPADA(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
likely result will be in this order miracle, ceec, lolu, Alex Nina and Rico
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
TeamNina do You and TeamMira do likewise....

No need splitting.....

And please no need decampaigning another.

With this NOmination we go know where to pitch our tent @ the FINALE

#WeDieHeregrin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol! Some people included my Nina amongst those who will hit the door. Lol, baby girl is here till the finals. Hands on deck already. TeamNina.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by imoniyi(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
blackwidow123:
Tobi fans in the house, who are you guys voting for?

I'm throwing it in for Alex.

Its a bit difficult oo. I'm sharing with Nina and Alex tho. Cos I think Miracle is safe anyway

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
Miracle once said, and I quote "Nina, if I'm up and you aren't, I'll feel okay because I know you'll have 100%, if you're up and I'm not, I'll feel okay because, you'll have 100%, but the problem arises when both of us are up. That means we have 50-50 and it will be risky".... At least he said something similar, maybe not in those exact words

It also doesn't help that the last couple aside them, BamTeddy left. So, they fear that they may meet a similar fate

I agree with you, so now if nina leaves i see miracle nomination (lolu& Cee-C ) will stop

Lolu nominating (cee-C) will also stop.
So therefore the likes of Miracle,Tobi will be up come next week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
What a good time to be in team Ceec's camp.

No splitting of votes.

No 50-50

No ask the audience.

No phone a friend.

No beg for votes.

Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Am a fan of Tobi. Just voted for Miracle and Nina, I will throw in little for Alex later

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mattyjay(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
At this stage of the game. Let's forget every team BS!! No team Mina or Toracle or any of the so called BS names we give to them. We are voting solidly for our boy Miracle. Any team Nina that doesn't like it can eat a d!ckk. I like Nina but the way her team campaigns is not in the best interest of my boy. Team MIRACLE all the way

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol. This eviction sha, it is to your tent oh Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
blackwidow123:
Tobi fans in the house, who are you guys voting for?

I'm throwing it in for Alex.

the same alex that pissed Tobi off just now?.. Isorite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
I just have this feeling that

Lolu&Cee-C will leave same day

The only thing that will keep lolu in that house till final is if nina is save....and come next week miracle and nina up for eviction again then there is high probability lolu& Cee-C maybe in top 5

But big brother Need to let them know that Anto and khloe no ne faking HM

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
imoniyi:

Its a bit difficult oo. I'm sharing with Nina and Alex tho. Cos I think Miracle is safe anyway
Yeah, I believe Miracle is safe which is why I'm giving all my votes to Alex. I'm indifferent to Nina leaving or staying so I really don't care about that one.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Me and my parents, my brothers and sisters, my whole family, my church members and pastors, my course mates and lecturers, all my friends and all my girlfriends,, we are all team lolu..

Lolu force let us kill them all like the spartan armies..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm voting for my Mina.

My money, my phone.

I'm surprised Tobi nominated Nina. Will Miracle ever forgive him even after the show or will he feel betrayed? Time will tell.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Threebear:
you shortsighted kids think you see what we can see because you have 10mb worth of data, you insult at every micro opportunity given. I deliberately allowed you yesterday until the nominations are up.

Now we have miracle and Nina up, let's see how you with less stupidity in your blood react to this. Demonstrate your strength like you did with Nina . Share your votes, and the Mina ship will sink like bamteddy did.

Most of those teams whose HMs were not up diverted their votes for Nina and cee c. Now , their candidates are up - let's see how this will pan out.

The "swing voters" are no more. What I said might happen.

Bamteddy fans will rather die than commit suicide for them to give their votes to Mina . And they're the strongest team outside now(talking about 25% voter strength), though it's a joint strength.

This is why I said you guys should be strategic in your projection and alignment.

I like miracle, but you guys should not put the innocent man in trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Me and my parents, my brothers and sisters, my whole family, my church members and pastors, my course mates and lecturers, all my friends and all my girlfriends,, we are all team lolu..

Lolu force let us kill them all like the spartan armies..
correct

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
mattyjay:
At this stage of the game. Let's forget every team BS!! No team Mina or Toracle or any of the so called BS names we give to them. We are voting solidly for our boy Miracle. Any team Nina that doesn't like it can eat a d!ckk. I like Nina but the way her team campaigns is not in the best interest of my boy. Team MIRACLE all the way
pesin wey get sense

We are two weeks away from the finals and some people still dey carry Team Mina of week 2 on top their head grin

Na only one pesin dey win this show o. Na only Team Nina don get the memo, Team Miracle are still in dreamland

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
undertaker002:
amadioha twist your mouth
Wetin be amadioha? You had better accept the truth.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ekiseme:
which team? Rico?

You r provocating d young lady! Can u stop already angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Munzy14:
Team Cee-C, Reload your guns. Its a rugged week I believe in you guys. Let's shoot parapara.
Copy that sire!

Over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
OldBeer:
What a good time to be in team Ceec's camp.
No splitting of votes.
No 50-50
No ask the audience.
No phone a friend.
No beg for votes.
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin
One cup of tumbo for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.