Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:44 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3829348 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lanria: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=undertaker002 post=66363264] this table you are shaking has 20 years ban on it..

ooh..you said you are new here?[/quot

Ohhhh!so u think am a newbie on nairaland?I don't need to reply u cux I see u don't undstd English
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bo55lady: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
RedDistrict plssssss2021929720
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Munzy14:

From your statement above, you can vividly agree you prefer a weaker contender close to tobi. Than a strong contender like Cee-C. Only smart people can read through una mindset ndi tobi sef. Well they're in there.While we are outside here.
Yes,you can say so but thats not my primary motive.i just feel its better tobi remains with alex than tobi since it seems he likes female companionship.alex is a necessary and lesser evil but in the game and outside.
By the way,i like your discourse on ceec.its more mature than most ceec fans without insults or bitterness.the only downside was you bringing back the airtime issue again yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:
Pls vote for nina. Team Mina....save our queen. Team miracle is aiite already. So pls save Nina.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66397781][/quote]Handkerchief?? cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
scondy:

I agree....but pointing it out doesn't mean anyone is hating ...it s the level of acting the script that differs....NINA is successfully acting out hers even miracle....Tobi sef dey play him game....may the best man win....na who fit garner fans pass...so even if anyobody talk from today tire...who go win go win...I have said miracle has the highest chance of winning repeatedly...I don't mind him winning ....infact the week he got me upset was the week Nina had that fight ish ...and i didn't like the role he played. And I have voiced it out ....after Nina...He is the next person I won't mind seeing walk away with the money...3rd person is tobi....any of those three and I m good..so if i say what I feel...it doesn't mean I am hating ....it's simply how i feel and i have every right to say it...

Gezeem that keeps going back to last season...immediately soma left every other housemate became unworthy to her .. infact the bashing she gave efe and crew no be here...they called them evil sef..She went as far as saying it's because go tv has been allowed to watch also...and I kept telling her you can't force people on who they should like...it's a game of simple majority ... the fact that who u support is out simply means those that loved him were not enough ...shikena....

So far as it is agreed that na everybody dey play script, I am good to go. As you selected those two it was as if it was only them doing scene 1, Act 20 grin

As for you people and last season, I will just be onlooker as per normal... You and Gee no surprise me but na my darling Chocomilo just dey sweet me pass. She ready die for here and I am loving it... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bo55lady:
gotv ba??
tweeted them your IUC already, sorry for the glitch
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bo55lady:
gotv ba??
tweeted them your IUC already, sorry for the glitch
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66397082][/quote] that's allow on nairaland, you might be a dead man on real though grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
janefrancisca:

Nobody was born a liability, it's all about discovering and maximizing your talent or gift to its full potential. The famous kaffy and don flex (co-judges of Dance with Peter sponsored by Glo), wetin dem use blow? Dance.
All alex need is the right support system and she is good to go.

But Alex is too stubborn. Even when she knows you are right, she will then start forming "you can't force me do it". Just to be contrary. That attitude can make her support system tired. Someone must possess a ton of patience to handle Alex.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Threebear Looool

i dy see your handiwork oo, welldone

looks like you got miracle covered and want nina out, i trust you to throw dollars worth of votes to miracle so no shaking grin

all my votes na nina get am, everything, no need to give miracle any, as you dy laugh us nina ppl, e go clear for your eyes cheesy

Mina!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
LMAO grin

Food making the housemates fight as usual
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes,you can say so but thats not my primary motive.i just feel its better tobi remains with alex than tobi since it seems he likes female companionship.alex is a necessary and lesser evil but in the game and outside.
By the way,i like your discourse on ceec.its more mature than most ceec fans without insults or bitterness.the only downside was you bringing back the airtime issue again yesterday.
Apologies to the airtime issues. thanks for letting me know.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
ROTFLMAO

Tobi and cee c have started grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
But sha, Tobi can nag like a woman though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Munzy14:

Apologies to the airtime issues. thanks for letting me know.
Ceec just abused tobi again,she called him a mad man.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
undertaker002:
which house..?
person wey they use rope tie throway comot from ordinary auditions

Let's pray for him to succeed in the nearest future, perhaps he may become humane in dealing with others.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hmmmmm
This friendship btwn koko
And Ceec, I will see where it leads.
House yaff catch fire.
Unto meat palava.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
I love Miracle's maturity... He really knows how to adapt to any situation.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alex to koko
" you are coming to divide the house"

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
If teddy is still in the house, they'll say he caused the whole meat wahala grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
RedDistrict:
Threebear Looool

i dy see your handiwork oo, welldone

looks like you got miracle covered and want nina out, i trust you to throw dollars worth of votes to miracle so no shaking grin

all my votes na nina get am, everything, no need to give miracle any, as you dy laugh us nina ppl, e go clear for your eyes cheesy

Mina!
Go and fix a cable or something and stop talking rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Giel:
ROTFLMAO

Ceec is a trouble maker....Tobi was talking to koko,why did Ceec have to call Tobi a mad man? It was uncalled for.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Giel:
ROTFLMAO

Please what caused the fight? I heard Anto and Khloe arguing too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Koko has really divided this house..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Herdsmen:
Haters are all over ..

Let's take miracle and Nina to the finals..

And deliver the game to miracle..

He's the winner already.. we just have to give him this maximum support.. not arguing or getting media likes..

It's time for real massive campaign with massive voting..

We've got to give dem a wide magine ..bba/Bbn have never seen .

Let's vote as for real..
Vote Nina
Vote king Miracle..

Let's silence dem with the voting magine..
We can win the game before finals.

Yea.
Just vote.

cc threebear embarassed embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6923133_img20180325091942912_jpegffc25614890a80731a13c77ec640f1fa

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ceec is a trouble maker....Tobi was talking to koko,why did Ceec have to call Tobi a mad man? It was uncalled for.

This is what I watched.

Tobi told khloe to act like a leader and told her that he hopes the people around her have sense or something like that,
Cee c told him to mention her name when he is saying it.
Tobi responded and said, cee c you don't have sense.
That's why she responded and said Tobi you are a mad man.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
What is Lolu saying to Khloe now? This gotv keeps scrambling msheeew
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Abeg koko is so childish abeg

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
senatordave1:
Ceec just abused tobi again,she called him a mad man.
lol for dia case...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
you've spoken so brilliantly.

Alex has no vision. Ordinarily, she could have been a force, but her lack of vision reduced her to a person who was there to swell the crowd. No one sees her as a challenge - they only want her out for her repetitive display of childishness.

Since they don't see her as a threat, that she should have used to her advantage, but the bimbo is slow to see.

She drew elephant in the supersport challenge. And somebody said he's not surprised cos Alex is studying agric science or extension, and want to go back to farm.

Please Sir/Ma'am, allow me to laugh at that elephant. When I saw it I was like super eagles/world cup/supersport-------ELEPHANT?

I think there was a butterfly too and another animal from the big five or something.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2018

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.