Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3866010 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
ninnyanny:
You no get yerns abeg...didn't your miracle know before moving his waist that Nina had a bf? Nina na slut,accepted oo,but your miracle is a bigger slut for falling for a slut. Just like seeing a mad man and fighting with him,who is the real mad man?
and your Nina is the grand patron of all Nigerian sluts..
whining the heads of two grown men...banging one...asking the other for forgiveness.
with her fish smelling pussy
..she bleached till she bleached away all her senses and all atoms of womanhood

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Divay22:
Must you involve her husband.. Or use him as a case study undecided Get respect for who reach to born you, you hear angry
Smile I never wish to disrespect her maybe i was trying to hard to prove a point
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
neolboy:

Why bring her husband into dis issue? Some of u just like overstepping their boundaries. If u like mention me to start a fight...las las dey go ban two of us for derailingangry angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:

She slapped him several times the night she was molesting him.

Lol, U are funny grin. They were just playing. Besides, molestation is against the rules of BBN. If she truly molested him, Biggie would have given her a strike or disqualified her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
I don't really like how pple take sides when Mina's are having a little issues. Some will even go to the extent of saying Miracle should leave Nina or Miracle can't date Nina outside. My dear if Nina comes outside that house a lot of handsome, sweet and rich guys who are ready to pick her up, while ladies that will come for Miracle will be coming cos of the Money. So you guys should stop sounding as if Miracle leaves Nina she can't hook up again.
gibberish... which man would put in his house.. a girl who can be fvkin his neighbor and at the same time giving him a good morning phone call?
A wife that has sex tape all over? how would he proudly announce her to his friends?
when they know of her pvssy was scattered.. humiliated and brutalized week in..week out on live TV..
she can't cook...infact..she is just an upgraded sex doll

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
neolboy:

Oya swear that you have never been smash before or can you also swear that your Man never smash person girlfriend before he met you.
I believed Miracle never raped her
Sorry for putting your man up in this situation but i believed you will understand where am coming from never meant to disrespect you so i dey sorry
some people have boundary issues. This is so uncool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
Why bring her husband into dis issue? Some of u just like overstepping their boundaries. If u like mention me to start a fight...las las dey go ban two of us for derailingangry angry

Smile have modified my comment
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
neolboy:

Smile have modified my comment
Better undecided angry. But its best u take down d post completely
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Reussite:

Don't tell me U typing all this because it seemingly looks Nina might just be giving Miracle a run for his money with votes.
Truth be told if there's anyone between Mina that has been painting the other black before the HMs its definitely Miracle. He takes every little thing so serious(more concerned about clearing issues than trying to reach an understanding ground with the person in discussion with him). I find him highly egoistic & not someone who forgo things for the sake of peace. I mean what's there to just overlook petty things, apologise & be free instead of prolonging unnecessary arguments. He needs to change that attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ambrosini593(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
RedDistrict:

pls confirm if its showing and pls tell me it worked this time around cheesy

"Please note BBN channel has been activated on your account.Kindly confirm channel and revert if unable to view. Thank you."
please help me. mine has been showing 25 channels at of 53. my iuc number is 4613654367. thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
olubankemi:
Please who listened to the conversation between Nina n Miracle? Chai, I see Miracle trying to bring out and prove the stupidity in Nina.

And Nina, little girl in love, I see her love for miracle in her eyes, but she isnt smart I beg. No spice in sardine, I only see fish....fish is naturally sweet....

Miracle: what is spice, you think spices are only in sachets?
Nina: spice is anything that is sweet

Heheehhee

Hehehee, Miracle will definitely not go ahead with her after bb house.
Madam, so you dey reach here. Meanwhile have you voted for Miracle?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Treasuredlove:
some people have boundary issues. This is so uncool

I went overboard and have modified my post and have tender my apology
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
undertaker002:
gibberish... which man would put in his house.. a girl who can be fvkin his neighbor and at the same time giving him a good morning phone call?
A wife that has sex tape all over? how would he proudly announce her to his friends?
when they know of her pvssy was scattered.. humiliated and brutalized week in..week out on live TV..

Alright. Any new gist?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
undertaker002:
whining the heads of two grown men...banging one...asking the other for forgiveness.
I never knew one could bleach one's skin and eyes into becoming an albino... Thought albinism was a genetic disorder...I'm really learning everyday *activates Nina's dumb mode*

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Giel:

But you do false accusations and you do lies.
And you also do jumping into conclusion without understanding the whole issue.

Dear Giel
I dunno what to tell you now (it's sad this degenerated to you calling me names)
Maybe
kiss
Later
(The road to self actualisation is what the journey called life should be -we should learn from one another)
You have never not scolded Miracle
And Nina cannot be right everyday (she is not a saint)
I see their two sides and judge
You never do
That was my whole point with @as usual
Okay!!!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
dominique:

I remember around when the show started, a guy on Twitter accused Tobi of snatching his girlfriend back in school. The guy was dragged on Twitter and accused of being an attention seeker. Now seeing as Tobi is shamelessly flirting with Anto right infront of Lolu, I'm starting to believe the accusation is true. No wonder he rushed to nominate Lolu on Monday despite the fact that they've been hanging out a lot recently. Shameless girlfriend snatcher, little wonder he's besties with a guy smashing someone else's girlfriend. Birds of the same feather.
Lol, see me laughing so hard, you are so on point.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eeghe and Giel? shocked shocked sad

My favourites are sha doing yamayama today. From Mina to una. Kuku kee me! cry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Giel:

But you do false accusations and you do lies.
And you also do jumping into conclusion without understanding the whole issue.
She has been ignoring you since, is it by force to fight. .leave her alone now grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
undertaker002:

Guy, calm down. Many girls who have done worse things than Nina, have gotten married to good guys and moved on to bigger things. Even prostitutes dey marry. Nina's own is better because whatever she is doing, is in the open. She is better than the ones that pretend to be holy but are worse than prostitutes.

The boyfriend u are talking about is campaigning seriously for her, which tells u that he understands her. They are probably in an open relationship. Think about it, cheating is something that's supposed to be done in secret. If she is confidently doing it on live TV, then that should tell u something. Nina apologises to her boyfriend not out of guilt but because she feels that what she is doing with Miracle might seem as if she is going overboard with the liberty of the open relationship she probably has with Collins.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lanria:
Gud pm sir pls channel 29 and 94 are not showing on my Gotv 4613043616 thanks
pls confirm if its working now
"A reset has been effected on your account,kindly confirm viewing. Thank you."
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eeghe:

Dear Giel
I dunno what to tell you now (it's sad this degenerated to you calling me names)
Maybe
kiss
Later
(The road to self actualisation is what the journey called life should be -we should learn from one another)
You never do
Okay!!!
You shouldn't have replied, I was enjoying seeing her frustrated grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
ninnyanny:
Abeg na true she talk. Why are people always trying to paint Nina bad? I saw a video of Miracle moving his waist and Nina laying calmly on the bed,the next day,people said they had sex... And instead of calling Mina out,all I saw was "Nina is a slut" Nina is sex a freak". Like really? Did she have sex all by herself? Now they are having their usually quarrel and Miracle's fans are calling her out again... Did Miracle not accuse Ceec of making over salted beans...now Nina threw up because he didn't spice his indomie with enough pepper, plus he even added sardine, so Nina should have kept quiet? Because king Miracle was involved? So if Ceec was called out by miracle, who is Miracle not to be called out for the same offence...A god? He should swallow the same medicine he gave ceec.
Lol.....
You obviously didn't get my point even when I made it "bold"

Wasnt referring to their fight cos I already said I was irked by it but she was calling people out for taking sides, while she conveniently did same.

Hope U get now?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
Better undecided angry. But its best u take down d post completely

Heebah you mentioned his comment, when next you see an inappropriate comment don't mention it.

I just hope Dominique can take down the comments including the mentioned ones.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
undertaker002:
Like seriously
If this is coming from a Bamteddy fan. I would understand.. But to think it's coming from a miracle's /mina fan undecided
Okay oooo.. No problem.. I just hope and pray that the sins of miracle fans don't come back to hurt him in the finals because believe me when I say if it continues this way and by chance nina is evicted before the final trust me half or more of Nina's fans will not take on miracle's side instead they would vote his arch rival (tobi) I pray it doesn't come to that..
So instead of opening yourselves up for other teams to attack you later just vote for your favorite and enjoy the show..
As oyinbo go talk "the wolf and the dog agree at the expense of the goat which together they eat..
Taink you cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eeghe:

Dear Giel
Maybe
kiss
Later
You never do
Okay!!!

Spare me the dear whatever. Don't accuse me falsely then start with the "dears"

You're are still lying, still falsely accusing me.
Where did I call you names? Show me?
Don't run away, just show me where I called you any name.

You started the attack now you want to play victim.

Show me one post where I called you names? You better.

As for the Nina is right and miracle is scolded bs.
If I find miracle wrong I'll call him out.
If I find Nina wrong I'll call her out.
You'll deal with it.
Did you not see my post where I wasn't happy when Nina threw up the food miracle cooked for her? Which was made before your ridiculous accusations.

But in your haste to tell lies and accuse me falsely you skipped that. It wouldn't fit into your nina is always right in Giel's eyes rubbish, Giel never scolds Nina nonsense.
You could see their two sides, but you couldn't see where I didn't like Nina's actions.

At least, Now I know you can just lie and falsely accuse me of trash . And stick to the lies even when it's obvious that you are wrong.

Your whole point is invalid and full of lies. But you'd rather stick it out than admit you are wrong even when there is evidence showing you are wrong.

Bye!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
hazzard:

Like seriously
If this is coming from a Bamteddy fan. I would understand.. But to think it's coming from a miracle's /mina fan undecided
Okay oooo.. No problem.. I just hope and pray that the sins of miracle fans don't come back to hurt him in the finals because believe me when I say if it continues this way and by chance nina is evicted before the final trust me half or more of Nina's fans will not take on miracle's side instead they would vote his arch rival (tobi) I pray it doesn't come to that..
So instead of opening yourselves up for other teams to attack you later just vote for your favorite and enjoy the show..
As oyinbo go talk "the wolf and the dog agree at the expense of the goat which together they eat..
Taink you
cheesy

Too much sense wee nor kee you my love. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Chineke mu oo
@ Giel
lipsrsealed
shocked
lipsrsealed
Wawuu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Luv101: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
RedDistrict:

pls check it to confirm, enjoy!

"A reset has been done on your account,kindly confirm viewing status. Thank you."
Gud afternoon pls channel 29 nd other channnels are not showing on my Gotv.
IUC number: 7018838192.
Thank you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
I thought it wise to share
From Nina's page.
The week Nina wasn't up
But Miracle was
The same Nina's sister
People have been accusing

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Heebah you mentioned his comment, when next you see an inappropriate comment don't mention it.

I just hope Dominique can take down the comments including the mentioned ones.
Ok dear,thanks for pointing it out to me. Let me see if i can modify it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice that you see it grin

hazzard:

Like seriously
Taink you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.