Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3865781 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
cee-c is the only one awake right now.. guess she's thinking of how to grab tobi into the store room.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
safarigirl:
na you don dey talk since morning.

IF SHE COME FIRST,NO BE STILL LAST GIRL STANDING?

ABI NINA, ALEX, KHLOE AND ANTO NO GO PRAY TO BE THE LAST GIRL STANDING? YEYE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
stephleena:
cee-c is the only one awake right now..
guess she's thinking of how to grab tobi into the store room.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

IF SHE COME FIRST,NO BE STILL LAST GIRL STANDING?

ABI NINA, ALEX, KHLOE AND ANTO NO GO PRAY TO BE THE LAST GIRL STANDING? YEYE
Clown grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
stephleena:
cee-c is the only one awake right now.. guess she's thinking of how to grab tobi into the store room.
cheesy
So she can't be awake in peace again. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
skitozblog:
Vote miracle by emoney
so, E-money is now teamMiracle, thanks to Juliet lashes, she just made miracle popular.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
safarigirl:
Efe and Marvis no get that Tolex connection.

The only true love Marvis ever had in Big Brother house was Eba grin
IT IS NO MORE LEO ,IT IS NOW TOBI.....
HAD IT BEEN TOBI GOT EVICTED, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LOLU OR RICO...

IF THE CALL THEM SLUT NOW, THEY WILL BE ANGRY.

CRYING FOR LEO AS IF SHE WANTS TO DIE... SHE IMMEDIATELY JUMPED ON ANOTHER DICK THE NEXT MORNING..NO WONDER ALOT OF YOU ARE NOW BABY MAMA... CONTUNUUU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Juliet Ibrahim fever.

Lydia forson has been entangled. kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bb calls hoh

Battery change
Alex calls housemates to come change their battery in the lounge.

Alex reading the brief and biggie calls her.

Koko asks nina what's wrong with her, nina says she's okay... Koko asks if she's sure, nina smiles and says she's fine.

Alex comes back and tell the housemates still lying to sit up
(tobi, anto, nina)
Housemates to partake in selfless act.

Natural leaders are to perform the selfless act on their paired partner
Paired partner are to complain and ask for more from the natural leader who must not complain nor grumble.

This is bb, storeroom is now opened..
The box and hat of goodwill.

Buzzer goes off

Leaders go pick
Anto picks, keep your partners bed layer all the time, Ceec says no.
Anto goes to lay Ceec bed

Miracle picks, wash your partner's dishes
Alex says she's not satisfied

Lolu picks, tell your partner what you like the most about him/her

Tobi picks, give your partner a fifteen minutes massage.. Koko has taken position on the couch.

Lolu picks, give your partner a manicure or pedicure, lolu asks nina to choose one, nina asks which one is for leg, lolu tells her pedicure. She says she wants a pedicure.

This is bb, housemates freeze..
This is bb, hoh please report to the diary room.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHY ARE "RIVER NIGERS" ANGRY WITH CEE-C BECAUSE SHE IS A VIRGIN?

ALUM DON CHEAP FOR MARKET NA

WHY ARE YOU PAINED THAT ALEX ABORTED AT 16. SHE HAS MOVED ON!
WORRY MORE ABOUT YOUR CEE-C'S MENTAL STATE, HER EVER-PISSED MOOD AND ANGRY DEMEANOR (EVEN WHILE ASLEEP). SHE NEEDS YOUR PITY AND WORRY MORE, NOT ALEX.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zitalin(f): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
I remember bisola and efe, the connection was on 4g dah year,I wonder if they are still on the at level...tolex is just a phase it will still pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cheers Zozo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
zitalin:
I remember bisola and efe, the connection was on 4g dah year,I wonder if they are still on the at level...tolex is just a phase it will still pass
Efe and Bisola were entirely platonic. Haven’t been paying attention to Tolex tbh, is theirs romantic?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

IT IS NO MORE LEO ,IT IS NOW TOBI.....
HAD IT BEEN TOBI GOT EVICTED, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LOLU OR RICO...

IF THE CALL THEM SLUT NOW, THEY WILL BE ANGRY.

CRYING FOR LEO AS IF SHE WANTS TO DIE... SHE IMMEDIATELY JUMPED ON ANOTHER DICK THE NEXT MORNING..NO WONDER ALOT OF YOU ARE NOW BABY MAMA... CONTUNUUU

If CeeC could jump on multiple dicks, she would, shebi she tried jumping from Tobi to Miracle, but Miracle wasn't having it, Lolu's dick is out of the question because she was two inches away from rendering him impotent grin.

The babe is so frustrated because everybody else is getting affection from someone, but she ain't getting none, and it's Alex' fault. Alex has even distracted Tobi from giving in to their usual fights and quarrels

I now understand why you are dissing Alex grin

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
blackwidow123:

I'm not even talking of BBN but life in general.
everyone knows that,but this is bbn, let her do her thing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zitalin(f): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
I feel tolex is platonic...tobi maybe acting a little extra just to spite ceec IMO tho @ibkayee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
alternate1:
Juliet Ibrahim fever.

Lydia forson has been entangled. kiss
all these broke broke Ghanaian actresses that collect money from one sugar daddy or the other. You think they have money to spare for voting? grin

People are talking MC Galaxy and E-Money, Team CeeC is talking about the ladies these men dash money to grin

Best of luck guys. CeeC deserves all the love she's getting from the outside smiley. She has tried inside that house

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
May God deliver these housemates from noodles sha.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
dominique:

I think 7.7Up holds the record, on this thread at least cheesy

#Humanistsrule cool
Seriously? And these people are still commenting on this page. Meanwhile you banned my friend till May (after the show) simply for calling a miserable person miserable.....it wasn't even a fight ffs.

I see worse insults being hurled here and the perpetrators going scot free or having their bans reduced. I guess some people are more important than others on here, its pathetic smh..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Giel:
May God deliver these housemates from noodles sha.
the house is like a hostel. The most common food in the average hostel is noodles
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
@ibkayee smiley

Alex is back
This is bb, housemates unfreeze

They have to do the task orderly.
Lolu and nina first
Tobi and koko first
Anto and Ceec third.
Miracle and Alex fourth

The timing will be with the buzzer, one after the other.

Buzzer goes off, lolu picks
Tell your partner what you admire the most in him or her
Lolu admires that nina has found her voice.

Buzzer
Tobi picks, cook and serve a meal daily required by your partner
Koko says bless God, she's happy, she orders for microwaved noodles, chicken and her mango juice... grin
She tells tobi she wants to be his least favourite at all times..
Tobi has gone to prep her meal in the kitchen.. He's smiling.
Koko is laughing, says later she wants fried yam and the sauce tobi prepared yesterday...

Tobi shouts from the kitchen, telling koko her meal is almost ready ma.. He brings her juice.

Buzzer

Anto picks, wash your partners dishes. Anto says no plate, whenever her partner has dirty dishes, she should let her know

Nina says Thank you bb for giving us paradise.

Tobi brings koko meal, says yes ma so that it won't hot I put handkerchief.

Buzzer off
Miracle picks, teach your partner one of your unique skills.
Miracle says he can do back flip, he can cook, Alex says everyone can cook, miracle says yes ma, I can teach you lemo lemo(donno what that means), Alex tells him to vamoose a song, he says he did farome with teddyA, Alex says he should recompose..

She tells him to teach her angels walk step, miracle says he can at least he's already in trouble outside.. He tells Alex if ebuka can do it, then she can.
He's teaching her the attitude, facial expressions, he tells Alex they both are in trouble now, it's not only him that will be beaten, he's teaching her the walk now, Alex attempts, miracle says wow you learn so fast ma..
Housemates laugh..

They are both doing the walk now grin
He tells Alex she needs to learn the facial expression and attitude.
This is hilarious..
Alex says she's not satisfied.
They left there chest, bend their mouth and do the walk...
Housemates are laughing..
Alex says she's not satisfied, miracle says his mouth is paining him.. They go back to do it.

Koko asks what kind of human beings they are.
They laugh
Buzzer off

Lolu picks
Bring your partners beverages everyday, anytime he/she chooses
Nina says her guava(not sure) juice with ice for now.
Lolu has gone to get it..
Nina tells him to wash the Apple very well.
Lolu replies yes ma.. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Big brother called Alex into the diary room seems he cancelled the old tasks.

Alex says they have to pick again.

The natural leaders will pick a paper read and perform the Instructions for their least favourite HM.

When they are done the next group goes.

Tobi and koko first.

He picks a paper, I think the paper asked him to cook for koko.

He is making noodles for her grin and he brings juice for her while she waits for her food grin

Koko just asked tobi to make fried yam and his sauce for her later in the day grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
SORRY
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Are people even voting my mee mee.... Mina people is this how you have abandoned Miracle.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina says she loves this
Tells lolu to put the glass of juice on a saucer

Buzzer off
Tobi picks, draw a face painting of your partner.. (didn't get it)
Commercial break

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Threebear:
Are people even voting my mee mee.... Mina people is this how you have abandoned Miracle.
sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Threebear:
So Because miracle needs votes, Mina now exists grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mee mee has no celeb support

Alisters like the very relevant Dillish, pokello(the faithful wife of Elikem) are all supporting ceec

Even straight legged juliet Ibrahim, who is dating a big global artiste is supporting cee c

Vote my mee mee pls
He is last on the poll

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tobi draws a funny picture of koko, tells her the picture represents her beauty, her aura... Koko is shaking her head. Housemates are laughing.
She complains about the neck, tobi says it's close to perfection but it's not perfect. Tobi says it's inspired by her. Koko gives him back and said he should put it in his wardrobe.

Buzzer off
Anto picks
Give your partner something from your home sweet home corner.. Anto goes to her corner and gets one of the stars, puts it in ceecs corner.

Koko is still complaining about her picture..
Lolu says beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Koko says tobi must sign on the picture to show he did it.

Buzzer
Miracle picks, tidy up and organize your partners cupboard. Alex says her cupboard is already organized
Miracle opens, smiles and closes the cupboard. Alex says he should arrange her makeup well, fold her bra top, she's ordering him on what to do.. She tells miracle not to grumble.

Miracle smiles, faces Alex and says look into my eyes, Alex tells him to do what she said.
Miracle goes to the kitchen to get a towel and cleaning spray. He's back to the room cleaning Alex's cupboards mirror..

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
If I have offended any of you in anyway pls forgive...

To err is threebear
To forgive is you

See kisshow beautiful our wife Nina looks today
Asanwa
Mamiwata
Omuma asa aru

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Is this for votes?? Threebear. Dont worry ... we will vote for Miracle
Threebear:
If I have offended any of you in anyway pls forgive...

To err is threebear
To forgive is you

See kisshow beautiful our wife Nina looks today
Asanwa
Mamiwata
Omuma asa aru

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tobi the chief arse-licker. he'd be very successful in business

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.