Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3865332 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2018
safarigirl:
So, I went to check out the IG pages of the HMs today....it's usually a decent way to gauge their popularity

Between Monday and today, I went through Tobi, Miracle and CeeC's pages...whenever some major thing happened.

For instance, on Monday, after the whole HoH drama,

CeeC moved from 185k on Sunday to 192k...by Tuesday (yesterday), she reached 196k

Miracle reached 200k followers on Sunday, as at yesterday, he was on 202k, today he is on 207k

Tobi went from 212k yesterday, to 216k today

CeeC, on the other hand, maintained her 196k (which means, yesterday's drama, affected her negatively)

The most surprising number for me has to be Alex....I haven't really been following her page, but I checked it today for comparison. Babe has 193k followers 3k less than CeeC, I was very much surprised by it. Alex is stronger than many give her credit for

Nina has the least followers 172k...12k more than 3 weeks ago, when she had 160k

PS: Did y'all know the Slogan for Team Alex is #WeDyeHair grin grin

Part of ur numerous gaffers

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
THEAMAKA:

I washed my hands of anything Big Brother related when i realized Nigeria has a serious problem supporting their female reps/housemates. I used to watch BBA and noticed this pattern during season 8 when people tried to sell Melvin, the piece of furniture, over lively and sweet-spirited Beverly. We even promoted Dilish more than Beverly and Melvin combined, and she ultimately won the prize. We were played for suckers.

Nigerians began to repeat the same foolish behavior the following season with Lillian and Tayo, and picking favor with the small girl from Uganda (Tayo’s friend) over our own female rep. Calling her ashawo and all types of names. For what? When another housemate disrespected her by throwing a condom at her, no outrage from Nigerians. They could only get defensive where Tayo was concerned. She was evicted early and that’s when i decided to wash my hands of this show. Never in the history of BBA has Nigeria voted their female rep over their male rep, even when she is clearly more deserving. We are literally the ONLY African country that does this. We truly hate our women.

I always say thank God Karen Igho was paired up with another female rep, otherwise, she would have gone home empty handed. That was the only time in Big Brother history where Nigerians were FORCED to support a female rep for once in their miserable lives.
I wish i could like dis ur fabulous post over and over again.Tank God,people have also seen what i have been saying .Ten gbosas for u.i have always wanted nigérian women to show love to our female reps in bba/bbnaija and support them and support dem to win if dey deserve it.So far,dey have always gone for d mâle reps even when Its obvious dey d female reps were more deserving.i thought dey would break dos chains in d case of bisola and efe,but dey still repeated d same mistake by crowning efe d winner all becos of pity stories.Bisola was called all kinds of demeaning names last year by her fellow women.i voted and supported bisola over efe becos i knew she was more deserving.After bbn see gobe,i just knew there was no way à female would win dis year,too since it has become à regular routine to shun our female reps for d mâle ones even during bbafrica,dey did it to Lilian,beverly and even chose dat dull dillish over dem.Tank God,karen came with à fellow gal vina,if not dey would have abadoned her also..Go to Twitter,instagram,d people insulting dese ladies,Koko,cee c,ahneka,ifu annada,nina,Alex,bam bam,vandora,Anto and princess are mostly women.This year miracle and nina had sex but nina took d fall,bambam and teddy à,but bam bam was slut shamed.if it was à female dat had sex like miracle,she would have been evicted long before finale but mâle rep was supported and even voted to win by d same people who slut shamed dese gals.Nawa ooo,thank God dis show is over and it should better not come back next year.it only brings about hate,division and insults.Women,lets learn to be our sisters keepers and say a big NO to bodyshaming till then,this country will not take us serious.shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Giel:
I have to agree, see people calling Nina names while trying to pretend that miracle didn't commit the same sin with her.
But it is only Nina that will be dragged. Miracle is a saint and must be protected, it is tiring.

I agree with everything in this post.,

I'm sure if there was a male and female, Karen would have been called all types of names, such as wild and the rest, while they vote for the man.,

Dilish really used Nigerian heads

Dilish is doing the same thing Nina did now.
Dislish had a man outside but was close to Melvin.
Nina had a man outside but was close to miracle,

However dilish was praised to high heavens and nigerian people kept trying to ship her with Melvin,
But these same clowns are the ones that wanted to kill Nina over this matter.

Beverly, the only housemate in the history of BBA and BBN to never have been nominated.

They always pick the male over the female, same with Lillian

Gbam,women are their own enemies in dis country.imagine one stupid gal in my neighbourhood told me dat Nina was à slut for having sex with miracle and When i asked her about miracle,d gal told me dat miracle is à fine boy and can get any gal hé wants and can do anything hé wants Becos hé is à guy.Can u imagine d low self esteem and mentality wé woman live with in dis country.Sex is done by two people,why blâme one person and praise d other?wé really have à long way to go in dis country.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by runsgirl: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Just like the BB Naija Channel, this thread is now officially closed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
THEAMAKA:

This really pisses me off, big time.

LMAOOOO The most pathetic thing was watching Nigerians trying to force Melvin and Dilish to happen. The guy was so dry they had to start creating fake romance stories about them. They couldn’t even look to Beverly and say, let’s support her instead since she was the only one of the two actually giving us something to talk about. If any male deserved to win that year, it definitely wasn’t Melvin. Probably Elikem, Sulu, or Bassey.

Karen most definitely would have been thrown to the wolves even if the male rep was deaf and dumb. Vina was really Karen’s saving grace. Amen for that.

Let’s also not forget how Nigerians were still cursing Goldie, even in death, because of her behavior in the BBA house. EVEN IN DEATH! Imagine! Sick society!

You people should call me when BBA returns and we, once again, have two female reps. cool
cry cryAww..goldie,may her gentle soul continue to rest in peace,à woman with à golden heart.i always cry whenever i see d abusive words nigérians rained on dat woman cos of à game.i luved her cos of her gentle and peaceful nature. I cant wait for bbafrica with two female reps.Its gonna be fun,i swear.wé dont want bbnaija anymore,d show is too toxic and depressing.i can vividly remember our fun days during bbafrica and i miss dos days.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
More endorsement opportunities for nina cheesy

Seems she has 3 endorsements already. This is the latest I just saw.
An endorsement for slimgirlshapewear

Wishing she gets more, and her star shines even brighter, I want her to keep shining brighter and brighter far away from miracle's shadow where a lot of people tried to put her.

See the benefit of having a higher %
Instablog9ja giving cee c gifts, because according to them it's not right for first runner up to leave empty handed. promised cee c N250,000

Imaging if those who codedly went to vote miracle under the explanation of miracle will give nina something had voted for her and went all out, she would have had a higher % and would have gotten more visibility. Anyways, they did what they felt was best, I do like the way my baby is shinning now, I hope she keeps shinning and shines even brighter

The worst part is team miracle were screaming no sharing of votes and some were insulting and putting down Nina (some did this subtly) and the Mina faction.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
You guys that have been trying to close this thread by force are making me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
The mellish ship was tol funny grin no single chemistry between the 2 grin

Melvin was boring, but he had a good heart sha.
Amen for vina grin

Did Goldie have any bad character? Why are they cursing her? All I remember is that she cried a lot.

Lol, I will call you for the next BBA grin I miss BBA
THEAMAKA:

This really pisses me off, big time.

LMAOOOO The most pathetic thing was watching Nigerians trying to force Melvin and Dilish to happen. The guy was so dry they had to start creating fake romance stories about them. They couldn’t even look to Beverly and say, let’s support her instead since she was the only one of the two actually giving us something to talk about. If any male deserved to win that year, it definitely wasn’t Melvin. Probably Elikem, Sulu, or Bassey.

Karen most definitely would have been thrown to the wolves even if the male rep was deaf and dumb. Vina was really Karen’s saving grace. Amen for that.

Let’s also not forget how Nigerians were still cursing Goldie, even in death, because of her behavior in the BBA house. EVEN IN DEATH! Imagine! Sick society!

You people should call me when BBA returns and we, once again, have two female reps. cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ibk03:

Madame expert analyst!!! I told you you were playing God, you kept flaunting 16 years experience of which isnt true...Difference wouldn't be more than 6%?? U keep on goofing.
At least an apology for ur gaffer would show some measure of integrity..

they thought CeeC would come 3rd.. See God...

What record did miracle break, Efes percentage was far higher?? Expert analysis forming God

Madame deloitte u see ur life??!!

I leave you With the words of Kendrick Lamar: "Be humble, sit down, be humble"

She’s still like this LMFAOOOOOO. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ibk03:

Part of ur numerous gaffers
where was the gaffe there?

Or did Alex not have 193k followers back then? undecided

The fact that you are this jobless though..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
noxybabe:

cry cryAww..goldie,may her gentle soul continue to rest in peace,à woman with à golden heart.i always cry whenever i see d abusive words nigérians rained on dat woman cos of à game.i luved her cos of her gentle and peaceful nature. I cant wait for bbafrica with two female reps.Its gonna be fun,i swear.wé dont want bbnaija anymore,d show is too toxic and depressing.i can vividly remember our fun days during bbafrica and i miss dos days.

Yes!!! But I heard the sponsors and the network make more money from BBNaija alone. The amount of money made just from Nigerians is astronomical. I doubt if BBA will come back if this is the case. It might just be BBNaija and BBMzansi for now.

My only issue with BBA is the voting style, they should get rid of country voting and keep it at raw percentage votes. Someone might only win a majority of votes in two countries and have a lower overall percentage of total votes vs another person that may have a higher total percentage of votes without actually winning a majority vote in any country and ultimately still be sent home. The current voting system promotes nationalism and takes away from the show by rewarding undeserving housemates.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Am enjoying how "the life after bbnaija" is panning out for the top 5 . The film has various parts. Absolutely over the moon that Nina has bagged two endorsements already, more to follow.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Lols!Which company is waiting for her?Yu mean Juliet ibrahims multi trillion dollar eye lash company..Hahahaha. cheesy
Trust nigerians..Cece will hear Weeen in the hands of nigerians for her unruly behavior till she apologize to us..Any company that makes her an ambassador will be disliked like sisi. smiley
Look at how you are embarrassing yourself...

her endorsements just started rolling in.

hold on tight to your seatbelt hater

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
safarigirl:
where was the gaffe there?

Or did Alex not have 193k followers back then? undecided

The fact that you are this jobless though..

The girl that spends all her time on football section calls me jobless.. Lmao...

Don't play dumb.. From ur analysis, Alex was getting close to CeeC.. Two, u said CeeC lost a lot of followers which turned out false... Three, u presumed tobi had gained a lot of followers in relation to CeeC which turned out false . take ur L and be humble..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
HOW TO CATCH A LIAR
Safari girl: I watched Mikel obi in the U20 world cup (2005), I was seven years old.

ME: by simple calculation, in 2005, safari girl was 7 years old.

Safari girl: I watched BBA season 1 (2003) when I was in Jss1.

ME: as at 2003, Safari girl was 5years of age and already in JSS 1..
How does a 5 year old girl understand the dynamics of big brother Africa??
How does a 5year understand regional voting?
Would a responsible parent let a 5year old kid watch big brother Africa in which they show shower hour..

In other to make yourself sound relevant you added lies to attain credibility as a big brother analyst even when you do not put facts and figures.. U are full of lies.

Safari girl: BBA season 3 was in 2008, I was in SS1.

Me: If in 2003 you claimed to be in JSS 1, I expect by 2006 you should be in SS1, except you agree that u kept repeating classes..

Let's even take this lie as credible. If you were in SS1 in 2008, I expect you should have been done with school in 2010.
You are final year law student of Uniabuja in 2018.
Law is a 5 year course, so except ur proud smart ass admits to being at home for 3 Years, your story again doesn't add up..

The truth is the only thing that sets a person free!

Safarigirl u might also be a resident liar..
safarigirl:
if you have been living under a rock all your life and recently got access to DSTV, that is really sad.

I even watched the first Project Fame 15 years ago, the one Darey came third in, thankfully, we could afford DSTV the year it was launched in Nigeria, so I have watched enough of BBA.

BBA Season 3 was in 2008, I was in SS1 by then, so, I could very well watch it ..hell, I watched Season 1 BBA when I was in JS1 ....we are not all slow like you. I can see you only began having sense four years ago, which would explain your behaviour here grin

I watched Mikel in the U20 World Cup 13 years ago. At seven, I was old enough to assimilate things you still can't assimilate at your ripe old age

For someone who claims to be working on a PHD, you're really dumb undecided

Cc threebear

I'm signing out..

Just need this to be on record for future reference..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ibk03:

The girl that spends all her time on football section calls me jobless.. Lmao...

Don't play dumb.. From ur analysis, Alex was getting close to CeeC.. Two, u said CeeC lost a lot of followers which turned out false... Three, u presumed tobi had gained a lot of followers in relation to CeeC which turned out false . take ur L and be humble..
I did not presume. Tobi had gained more followers, I was even posting how many they had per day. Before the finals, that Sunday, Tobi even had more followers than Miracle

If you check now, Alex has more followers than CeeC. You obviously have no idea how IG works

CeeC is still losing followers. There were no assumptions, you are jobless, that is why two days after the show, you are still on this thread, sifting through old pages to find my faults and call them out, so you can do what with it? Gloat? Have a lugh?

You are not only jobless, you are PATHETIC, your existence on this thread is relevant because of safarigirl. I make you matter, without me, you have no purpose

I have returned to my football thread, I even had time to compile my list.....all through, you have not even occurred to me. That is how IRRELEVANT you are to me. So, imagine me opening my mentions to see some jobless soul, quoting my old posts to laugh at her joblessness.

I would ask you to get a life, but you seem very comfortable with the one that has you sniffing my ass, so.....keep up with it grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ibk03:
HOW TO CATCH A LIAR
Safari girl: I watched Mikel obi in the U20 world cup (2005), I was seven years old.

ME: by simple calculation, in 2005, safari girl was 7 years old.

Safari girl: I watched BBA season 1 (2003) when I was in Jss1.

ME: as at 2003, Safari girl was 5years of age and already in JSS 1..
How does a 5 year old girl understand the dynamics of big brother Africa??
How does a 5year understand regional voting?
Would a responsible parent let a 5year old kid watch big brother Africa in which they show shower hour..

In other to make yourself sound relevant you added lies to attain credibility as a big brother analyst even when you do not put facts and figures.. U are full of lies.

Safari girl: BBA season 3 was in 2008, I was in SS1.

Me: If in 2003 you claimed to be in JSS 1, I expect by 2006 you should be in SS1, except you agree that u kept repeating classes..

Let's even take this lie as credible. If you were in SS1 in 2008, I expect you should have been done with school in 2010.
You are final year law student of Uniabuja in 2018.
Law is a 5 year course, so except ur proud smart ass admits to being at home for 3 Years, your story again doesn't add up..

The truth is the only thing that sets a person free!

Safarigirl u might also be a resident liar..

Cc threebear

I'm signing out..

Just need this to be on record for future reference..
I did not say I was 7 years old in 2005. I said I could assimilate at 7.

I was at home for 2 years after schoo. I got admission in August of 2012, but resumed in 2013 because University of Abuja was on strike and only started registration in 2013

It is sad that you are using scarce information to jump to conclusions. There were never any lies my dear, it was just you, lacking proper assimilation.

Don't sign out please, come back and make yourself feel important with me grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
saw miracle ai ikeja mall with 2 bodyguards d guy is fresh n nigerians gat no chill sum whr already begging for money 4rm d guy,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
playboy99:
saw miracle ai ikeja mall with 2 bodyguards d guy is fresh n nigerians gat no chill sum whr already begging for money 4rm d guy,

Jesus! Like seriously. Aviation school is taking 3/4 of that money. Na wa o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
safarigirl:

I was at home for 2 years after schoo. I got admission in August of 2012, but resumed in 2013 because University of Abuja was on strike and only started registration in 2013

It is sad that you are using scarce information to jump to conclusions. There were never any lies my dear, it was just you, lacking proper assimilation.

safarigirl:

BBA Season 3 was in 2008, I was in SS1 by then, so, I could very well watch it ..hell, I watched Season 1 BBA when I was in JS1....we are not all slow like you. I can see you only began having sense four years ago, which would explain your behaviour here grin

I watched Mikel in the U20 World Cup 13 years ago. At seven, I was old enough to assimilate things you still can't assimilate at your ripe old age

For someone who claims to be working on a PHD, you're really dumb undecided

U watched Mikel obi in the U20 world cup, which was in 2005.. 20 minus 13 = ??
So yes in 2005 , by simple deduction, u were 7 if what u write on nairaland is correct..

Don't play smart.

''Law is a 5 year course, so except ur proud smart ass admits to being at home for 3 Years, your story again doesn't add up"
Notice the phrase "except u admit to being at home for 3 years", and you have clarified that..

Finally I feel u have no moral right to talk about anyone's upbringing, when some one somewhere allowed a 5year old kid watch big brother Africa.. That should be some form of abuse.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
guardsman:
Congrats to our Toracle brother. Weldone Team Miracle for coming thru for our boy. Team Tobi

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Criis:

Hehehehe grin

Let's go off here? tongue
Sure dear. I should still have your number but I'm not sure. Will you drop it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Finally THREAD CLOSED by fire by force.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ZorGBUooeh: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
KingsleyJay:

Look at how you are embarrassing yourself...

her endorsements just started rolling in.

hold on tight to your seatbelt hater
Mtchewww!Endorsement from all dis Kpai Kpai company wey we nor know undecided

Any company that endorse that symbol of failure,bitterness ad hatred will bankrupt sooner or later.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ibk03:

U watched Mikel obi in the U20 world cup, which was in 2005.. 20 minus 13 = ??
So yes in 2005 , by simple deduction, u were 7 if what u write on nairaland is correct..

Don't play smart.

''Law is a 5 year course, so except ur proud smart ass admits to being at home for 3 Years, your story again doesn't add up"
Notice the phrase "except u admit to being at home for 3 years", and you have clarified that..

Finally I feel u have no moral right to talk about anyone's upbringing, when some one somewhere allowed a 5year old kid watch big brother Africa.. That should be some form of abuse

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
For those saying Cee-c won't get endorsements, she just bagged a big one.

Congratulations to the finalists. Big congrats to Nina and Cee-c.
Dustbin and lawyer bagged the same endorsement. Never think yourself higher than others, life is full of unexpected turns.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Better join twitter, this is old news for us
makydebbie:

Dustbin and lawyer bagged the same endorsement. Never think yourself higher than others, life is full of unexpected turns.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2018
safarigirl:
I did not presume. Tobi had gained more followers, I was even posting how many they had per day. Before the finals, that Sunday, Tobi even had more followers than Miracle

If you check now, Alex has more followers than CeeC. You obviously have no idea how IG works

CeeC is still losing followers. There were no assumptions, you are jobless, that is why two days after the show, you are still on this thread, sifting through old pages to find my faults and call them out, so you can do what with it? Gloat? Have a lugh?

You are not only jobless, you are PATHETIC, your existence on this thread is relevant because of safarigirl. I make you matter, without me, you have no purpose

I have returned to my football thread, I even had time to compile my list.....all through, you have not even occurred to me. That is how IRRELEVANT you are to me. So, imagine me opening my mentions to see some jobless soul, quoting my old posts to laugh at her joblessness.

I would ask you to get a life, but you seem very comfortable with the one that has you sniffing my ass, so.....keep up with it grin
A girl that makes zero naira from football section calls me jobless...the irony of life.. Fools wallowing in their stupidity...
The last time I checked I just got paid salary yesterday at exacly 2pm CAT; and my salary was complete except for my data allowance of which someone will need to explain..
Last time I checked, my employees still adore me..

Ur foul mouth got nothing on me.. I notice how u have disgraced urself even in football section.
Its sad that they don't know u were raised right as a kid.. Im still trying to figure out the irresponsible person that allowed a minor watch big brother Africa that includes shower hour.. Its a pity ur morals have been eroded while you were yet an innocent lad..

You seem to love literature, you can write about the irresponsibility of Guardians, parents or whoever was placed in charge of you at that tender age. That person failed, hence your uncouth mouth...

Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high.. Boo boo, unfortunately for me when u go low, I go lower grin grin.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2018
makydebbie:

Leave the haters

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2018
omo fake endorsements for ceec

opening fake instagram accounts grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2018
safarigirl:

Since you are so good at lying, that you don't remember the truth, I would help you.

U were born on Thursday, the 19th of May, 1994. Just a day after I was born.. We are both Taurus grin.

At the first episode of BBA you were 9 years old and in Js 1 (still irresponsible for any guardian placed in charge of your life to allow you watch BBA.. The person failed)

So booboo you weren't 5 years as you try to make it appear..

At the third edition of BBA, November 2008, you ( the very skinny short girl) were in SS 2 not SS1 as you claim.

U feel special because you sre surrounded by the unwise..more than 90% of the guys that argue about soccer are empty heads, more than 80% of people who relish romantic literature are dumb, so as the saying goes, ''in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king". Even though i love soccer, i wouldn't be caught dead arguing with bet9ja gurus and gamblers in that section
If you wanna talk the NBA, i'll be all smiles...

My dear Safarigirl, I know you love me, I love you too kiss kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Ibk03:

A girl that makes zero naira from football section calls me jobless...the irony of life.. Fools wallowing in their stupidity...
The last time I checked I just got paid salary yesterday at exacly 2pm CAT; and my salary was complete except for my data allowance of which someone will need to explain..
Last time I checked, my employees still adore me..

Ur foul mouth got nothing on me.. I notice how u have disgraced urself even in football section.
Its sad that they don't know u were raised right as a kid.. Im still trying to figure out the irresponsible person that allowed a minor watch big brother Africa that includes shower hour.. Its a pity ur morals have been eroded while you were yet an innocent lad..

You seem to love literature, you can write about the irresponsibility of Guardians, parents or whoever was placed in charge of you at that tender age. That person failed, hence your uncouth mouth...

Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high.. Boo boo, unfortunately for me when u go low, I go lower grin grin.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.