Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3860469 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

OK. Thank you.

Forgive me for the looooong delay
I have been busy
...but still need hair tips?
I can help you now
Hope you are well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 2:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Oh! How I have missed this interesting thread. The bashing,arguments and ibteresting updates. Make another bBN come quick Abeg. YumMinaYum,how have you been?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
It's VOTE Miracle not vote Miracle. She should write the VOTE in capital letters
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by princesweetman2(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2018
Neimar:

lemme hear word....house of lunettes wen nr dy popular

If it was Sholly Optical Services I cudda give consent but House if Lunettes.

I rest my case.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
who won? I just landed from mars
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2018
RedDistrict:

"Hi, please be informed that BBN is active on your account and a reset has been done to ensure viewing. Thank You"
RedDistrict pls help me, incomplete channel on gotv..IUC no is 4601571036. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Glocee(f): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
who won? I just landed from mars
Bitto won. I watched it on mercury tv
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fredapepple(f): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
livelymatilda:
WHO AM I? WHO AM I? WHO AM I?
1...Got panties with fishy smell.
2..I have had sex atleast twice in Biggie's house.
3..I have given Mouth Gig to my Bbn partner.
4..I have had sex in the bathroom.
5..I have kissed more than one male bbn housemate.
6..My Bbn partner calls me Dumb and immature.
7..If not for luck, I wouldn't have won the HOH challenge.
8..I can't cook. My BBN partner always complain of too much salt and pepper.
9..Other housemates don't allow me cook because they don't like eating my food.
10..I don't need the money, I am only in big brother's house for kiss, sex and my bbn partner.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2018
tsquaure:

i actually watched the whole scene . Mr Miracle had been ignoring Nina the whole day . Gisting with Tobi khloe alex lolu n anto
then the drinks came .
All along khloe asked what was going on with nina but nobody said anything . then biggie announced the store room as open . inside were drinks
jameson amarula etc
after they shared it . nina surfaced n collected her portion . then khloe asked again
does nina drink ?
what is going on
tobi answered saying nina was upset . n only one person in the house gets her upset

Khloe then pleaded with Miracle to pls check on Nina n stop her from getting drunk
by then nina was asking for more drinks
tobi asked them to dilute nina drinks with coke . alex then carried the drink raw to nina
khloe asked miracle again to intervene
it was then Miracle collected Nina drink which she surrendered
honestly at that point
i thought they would both be calm n talk things over
but alas they didnt

Am sorry team Tobi but i have to drag your boy didnt play a healthy role in the argument
He didnt even try to reconcile them
rather he pretended to console Nina and took part of the the gist to Miracle
the bad part
when settling an argument you must come to the table unbiased ........not taking any sides

alex on her part spent the evening lying on Miracle lap . pretending to sleep
I recall that Nina had said several that she was the very jealous type. what manner of friend . i just imagined she was at the other end of the stick . she would have screamed blue murder

As for Nina you cant eat your cake & have it
yes you have a boyfriend
then you felt grateful to Miracle
but sleeping with him to thank him doesnt cut it
i wonder what hold collins has on her
her benefactor too
she is all muddled up
A gambler know when to hold em knows when to walk again , known when to run
She has gambled wrongly
Choose a hustle gal . and putting it out there everytime makes you real cheap not in love /lust ..... the guy don see you finish

Miracle i still maintain i dont know what game it is, that he is playing
a guy who agrees to date you even when u are in a serious relationship
has sex with you almost constantly
but treats u somehow
calls u dumb
liar
in front of other people
he is also very controlling dictating what she does or does not do
turns his charm up at will
gives u reason when it convenient to doubt your self (hmmmm)
I just dont get it

I honestly say Miracle does not deserve all the credit for how NIna has grown
I attribute it partially to TEDDY A
She blossomed under his wings
forget he nominated her

MINA Problem started when the little moth grew into a butterfly ( whether beautiful or ugly depends on your perceptive ) and refused to crawl back into her shell

lastly I tire especially for fans . who used have half truth and disinformation to spine story to help their fave along ...
I posted this then . Now we all know

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2018
tsquaure:
It is important as a mother to teach your daughter self respect . She must command it . She must understand that she never needs to be grateful because a man shows her attention . Her dignity is her pride . She must never treat herself as a second class citizen . Because she isnt
She is woman , & she has a lot to offer apart from sex
Nina is not dumb no matter what every one says
She lacks confidence . Has no self respect . No dignity. Has little appreciation of self worth .I do pray she becomes a stronger woman after this .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2018
tsquaure:
Am officially out of double wahala. I . This Nina/Miracle business leaves a funny taste in my mouth. I therefore choose to be a bystander. Team nobody .I wish all the contestants all the very best in the future pursuits . Anyone can win
I

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2018
tsquaure:
Hmmm he needs people to talk to. I hear. Who is the player . who is the played . Is Ok o. I said from the beginning this relationship was not balanced . Make dem free dem selves. When u date a gal out of pity how possibily can it end .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rainbow333(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RV2ODMsR_8
Don't joke with a warri guy watch this video to find out why I said so
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 5:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Guys, seems another tv reality show is on dstv 262 and gotv 102 @9:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Is called O's island season 2. Got to know that, Miracle was a former contestant on the show last year.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by uwadiahercules: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Big Brother Nigeria 2019 registration – BBNaija 2019 Audition Registration
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/big-brother-nigeria-2019-registration-bbnaija-2019-audition-registration/
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rainbow333(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZe7Z_22okw&t=6s

Watch this funny comedy title =how girls react to strangers � � (xpliot comedy)
Every girls needs a rich man why?�
like, share and drop a comment after watching
but don't forget to click on subscribe ����
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
tsquaure:
I posted this then . Now we all know

Yeah, you were right about it all.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
Hey! good morning my friend. I am just seeing this today oo. Sooo sorry for the long silence,Nairaland is not really my go to site.

Yes. I still do. How do I talk with you privately please?
Eeghe:

Forgive me for the looooong delay
I have been busy
...but still need hair tips?
I can help you now
Hope you are well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rainbow333(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je0TUwXqMxs
Rich men's always wants their money to work for them including during Watch to find out what am talking about � �
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rainbow333(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oh my God I can't stop laughing� �
Watch this hilarious Rib- cracking video*� just imagine what these guys did because of money(just 10,000 Naira) � �

����Watch now����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_GJow1RIew
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Obyknow(m): 6:20am On Jan 03, 2019
[/quote].
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Obyknow(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=Obyknow post=65210692].
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by justbrains(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by maingwaest(f): 1:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Guess there is no big brother show this year?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hammerFC: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
ireneony:
I think you lack sense..
You don't know anything about marketing.

Receive sense.

ireneony, ur my angel, ur my darling angel....Girl, ur ma friend wen am in need angel... grin kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWJrPzAUzAs

(1) (2) (3) ... (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.