Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo (18169 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Nadeemkumi: 6:10am On Jan 28, 2018
Leader of the pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, Pa Ayo Adebanjo, has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari has by his actions shown that he is the President of Katsina state, not of Nigeria, adding that he totally agrees with the content of Obasanjo’s letter to the President.

Lamenting that “the President has not said a word of condolence to the people of Benue since the herdsmen’s attacks started”, he told Vanguard in an interview that the continuation of the killings is the worst dereliction of duty on Buhari’s part.

According to the nonegerian, all the key security agencies in Nigeria are manned by northerners and mostly from Katsina state because “Buhari has an agenda to use his Fulani people to overrun the country”. He maintained that everything that Buhari does indicate that “he is the President of Katsina State and not of Nigeria!”.

Adebanjo said, “I am not a friend of Obasanjo but, for the first time, I agree with him totally. There is no accusation he made that is not justifiable except sycophants want to play to the gallery. I even congratulate him for confessing that why Buhari was voted for was to unseat anything Jonathan and that he is sorry for that. The only thing missing which I believe he should have included in that letter was to apologize to Nigerians for misleading them.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/buhari-reduced-president-katsina-not-nigeria-pa-adebanjo/

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Shedrack777: 6:16am On Jan 28, 2018
ill comment when i'm back

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by killsmith(f): 6:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Following
Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by fiizznation: 6:22am On Jan 28, 2018
No. President buhari has reduced himself to the president of daura not katsina. Isn't that what you intended to say Mr afenifere man?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by doyinbaby(f): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2018
fiizznation:
No. President buhari has reduced himself to the president of daura not katsina. Isn't that what you intended to say Mr afenifere man?
buhari is evil....

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by tuniski: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2018
#buharitoDaura2019 in full swing. An error ready to be corrected!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by fiizznation: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2018
doyinbaby:
buhari is evil....may buhari reap what he has sown in multiple folds
Yeah buhari is evil according to you simply because he stopped your uncles and aunts from looting the national coffer dry.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by escodotman: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2018
Mr man, are you in this country at all? I dont tink so
Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by aolawale025: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2018
I cannot stop blaming all those who told various lies to get buhari elected. Some haven't learnt. Even now they are manufacturing fresh lies to help the man get re elected. But it won't work this time

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by princechurchill(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2018
But ur clan voted him

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by capatainrambo: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2018
fiizznation:
Yeah buhari is evil according to you simply because he stopped your uncles and aunts from looting the national coffer dry.
fizzinattion a proper buhari arse licker, you seem to love him way more that his wife aisha and his daughter daura.

just prepare to start co ha biting with him after 2019 in daura

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by CharleyBright(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2018
This can only happen in a Shiit.hole country like Nigeria.

The Chief of Denfence staff - Fulani Katsina
The Minister of Defence- Fulani (katsina)
The DSS Director General - Fulani ( Katsina)
The NIA Director General - Fulani
The Minister of Interior - Fulani
The IGP - Fulani
The EFCC Director General - Fulani.

And the entire country keeps mum and say nothing about this Security Arrangement. No wonder the Fulani Herdsmen are killing nationwide and the FG wants to reward them with Communal lands under the guise of Cattle Colonies. Any State that gives its land for Cattle Colony has sold out its entire generation forever. The Fulanis will just overflow the area, install an Emir in the state, instill sharia laws in the state, claim the State as theirs and start trouble by pursuing the real indigenes out.

May the wrath of God Almighty befall any Southern Christian that cast vote for Buhari in 2019 to continue these bad leadership and wickedness.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Firefire(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2018
CharleyBright:
This can only happen in a Shiit.hole country like Nigeria.

The Chief of Denfence staff - Fulani Katsina
The Minister of Defence- Fulani (katsina)
The DSS Director General - Fulani ( Katsina)
The NIA Director General - Fulani
The Minister of Interior - Fulani
The IGP - Fulani
The EFCC Director General - Fulani.

And the entire country keeps mum and say nothing about this Security Arrangement. No wonder the Fulani Herdsmen are killing nationwide and the FG wants to reward them with Communal lands under the guise of Cattle Colonies. Any State that gives its land for Cattle Colony has sold out its entire generation forever. The Fulanis will just overflow the area, install an Emir in the state, instill sharia laws in the state, claim the State as theirs and start trouble by pursuing the real indigenes out.

May the wrath of God Almighty befall any Southern Christian that cast vote for Buhari in 2019 to continue these bad leadership and wickedness.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by UncleJudax(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2018
capatainrambo:
fizzinattion a proper buhari arse licker, you seem to love him way more that his wife aisha and his daughter daura.
just prepare to start co ha biting with him after 2019 in daura
If you Challenge Buhari's poor leadership, the shitfaces go Talk say you corrupt. Hahaha. When Buhari himself be General overseer of corrupt elements...

Very stale defence mechanism.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by doyinbaby(f): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2018
fiizznation:
buhari is pursuing an ethnic supremacist agenda.....he wants to take one thousand hectares of land from us to give his Fulani herdsmen for their private business.....buhari is evil....2 he has travelled to adisa baba but he refused to visit Benue was over seventy people were killed...buhari is evil....buhari is a wicked man

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by remigiusizunna(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Four stages of Buhari.
In 2016----- sai Baba In 2017----- kai Baba In 2018----- why baba In 2019----- bye baba Useless foolanis

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by ZZ22: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2018
doyinbaby:
buhari is pursuing an ethnic supremacist agenda.....he wants to take one thousand hectares of land from us to give his Fulani herdsmen for their private business.....buhari is evil....2 he has travelled to adisa baba but he refused to visit Benue was over seventy people were killed...buhari is evil....buhari is a wicked man
Didn't we warn you? You rebranded Buhari and sold him out to Nigerians as the Messiah not knowing that a leopard never changes its colour. We must enjoy Sai Baba together till 2023.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by crimeboss: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2018
fiizznation:
Yes, and he reenforced his Fulani brothers and cronies to reloot the loot, many times i av read ur submissions u are always not balanced with ur views showing obvious signs of bending to the north good or bad.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Omeokachie: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari has not disappointed me.

I knew he had nothing to offer, which was why some of us have been drawing attention of the gullible to the disaster that will follow.

A man that failed as military head of state, failed as head of the PTF, has no evidence of having been educated, has never improved himself since being overthrown in 1985, has never attended any international conference since 1985, has never delivered a paper at any gathering, has never managed a successful business...you suddenly plucked such a fellow from nowhere to come rule a country in this 21st century?
I think Nigerians are the problem here.

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by eTECTIVe(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Some people eyes don dey clear small small... Even d likes of sarrki don give up these days

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Nadeemkumi:
Leader of the pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, Pa Ayo Adebanjo, has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari has by his actions shown that he is the President of Katsina state, not of Nigeria, adding that he totally agrees with the content of Obasanjo’s letter to the President.

Lamenting that “the President has not said a word of condolence to the people of Benue since the herdsmen’s attacks started”, he told Vanguard in an interview that the continuation of the killings is the worst dereliction of duty on Buhari’s part.

According to the nonegerian, all the key security agencies in Nigeria are manned by northerners and mostly from Katsina state because “Buhari has an agenda to use his Fulani people to overrun the country”. He maintained that everything that Buhari does indicate that “he is the President of Katsina State and not of Nigeria!”.

Adebanjo said, “I am not a friend of Obasanjo but, for the first time, I agree with him totally. There is no accusation he made that is not justifiable except sycophants want to play to the gallery. I even congratulate him for confessing that why Buhari was voted for was to unseat anything Jonathan and that he is sorry for that. The only thing missing which I believe he should have included in that letter was to apologize to Nigerians for misleading them.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/buhari-reduced-president-katsina-not-nigeria-pa-adebanjo/
Shuku0kukobambi is a die-hard APC zombie.
He will not agree with this. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

Shuku0kukobambi is a die-hard APC zombie.
He will not agree with this. grin grin

My dog stalking me around has started sniffing my poo as usual. Long may you enjoying the 'aroma' cheesy

I'm with Adebanjo. We all dash you Buhari as your elders have been begging since cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Godjone(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
since I was born, I have never experience such a nepotistic regime like this one Buhari is currently running. It is a fact Buhari is a bigot and a religious fanatics

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

My dog stalking me around has started sniffing my poo as usual. Long may you enjoying the 'aroma' cheesy

I'm with Adebanjo. We all dash you Buhari as your elders have been begging since cheesy
so sense has finally fallen into your dullardized brain grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

so sense has finally fallen into your dullardized brain grin grin

While sense will never get into your own pigilized head despite all the mudlympics because of phantom promise of igbo presidency cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

While sense will never get into your own pigilized head despite all the mudlympics because of phantom promise of igbo presidency cheesy
Sai babarian like you grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

Sai babarian like you grin grin grin

Albino hunchback urine licker and isiala ngwa mudlympics hero like you cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Albino hunchback urine licker and isiala ngwa mudlympics hero like you cheesy cheesy

[img]http://www.nairala2b19b712[/img]
Wise men and women come from the East.
Igbo amaka grin grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

Wise men and women come from the East.
Igbo amaka grin grin

When did they start killing you? When did they start slaughtering you? 2015? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

When did they start killing you? When did they start slaughtering you? 2015? cheesy cheesy
Obey your elders.
Stop embracing indiscriminate dullardism.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

Obey your elders.
Stop embracing indiscriminate dullardism.

Enter the mud and get your koboko medal biko

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Reduced Himself To President Of Katsina, Not Of Nigeria — Pa Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Enter the mud and get your koboko medal biko
Repent from dullardry

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion Deepens In Ogun PDP As Kashamu Launches Governorship Campaign / Tinubu May Foist His Erstwhile Commissioners On Sanwo-Olu - Independent.ng / Attempt By Bandits To Kidnap Turkish Students In Kaduna Foiled By Troops – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.