Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) (483 Views)

See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours / Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by oluwafrizzy(m): 6:47am On Jan 28, 2018
Mavin Records superstar Reekado Banks apologized to Lil Kesh for his outburst on stage sometime last year.

Reekado Banks apologized to Lil Kesh

A video making the rounds after one of his shows sees the singer telling the audience that he was better than Lil Kesh using the words “I better pass him papa”

Speaking with Vibe NG during an interview, he admitted that he took it too far and Reekado Banks apologized to Lil Kesh for his utterance.

Watch the video below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXD_yRPQfpk

https://www.frizzyhub.com/reekado-banks-apologized-to-lil-kesh/
Re: What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by abat4real37(f): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2018
why don't he apologized earlier, he carry 2017 matter enter 2018
Re: What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by Jerrick(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Dude is actually way better
Re: What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Jerrick:
Dude is actually way better

better than??
Re: What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by Joshmodest(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2018
oluwafrizzy:

better than??
Reekado is ten times better Lil kesh.. the guy is a real talent !!

1 Like

Re: What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by Joshmodest(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2018
oluwafrizzy:

better than??
Reekado is ten times better than Lil kesh.. the guy is a real talent !!
Re: What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by Homers123(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Why say something that you will end up apologizing for?
Re: What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by Jerrick(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2018
oluwafrizzy:

better than??
Not just better...way better than Lil Kesh

1 Like

Re: What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by Masama: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2018
Good boy, more blessings for u bro
Re: What I Said Was Too Much!!! Reekado Banks Apologized To Lil Kesh (watch Video) by elgramz: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Joshmodest:

Reekado is ten times better than Lil kesh..
the guy is a real talent !!
Reekado is actually a hundred times better than Lil kesh

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Director-actor Duo Of All Time / Get Ready!! Lecrae Is Coming To Lagos, Nigeria | #ATWT Tour 2018 / Davido Flaunts His New Ride, Diamond Encrusted Watch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.