Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (20129 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Xtopher123(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2018
The Person dies and that's it..

Everyone currently on earth has a touch of Insanity.. So because yours hasn't manifested doesn't make you any better..
There are many complications to Insanity..

The most important thing here is that everybody dies, it's a Natural thing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by nowpresence(f): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Jessyjack:

yes.... they're not mentally sound but sometimes they know when they have done something bad and are usually cautioned by their family members... they can differentiate between good and evil....

the people who are kinda free from hell I think are those born deaf and dumb...
but they can see and their minds can imagine things, what if their thought are evil and full of hate?

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by bionixs: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2018
freshkpomo:
Good morning nairalander,

Happy sunday to you all!! This morning I have a question for the Christians in the house and the Muslims are welcome to share their view too since they also believe there is hell.

OK let me be brief with this, my question is where will mad people go to? On what basis would they be judged?? Because a mad person does not really posses the ability to discern what is wrong and what is right! They steal, rape, get raped and some even kill...
please,leave muslims out of this, today is sunday ABEG. you wouldn't have asked for the Christians' take on issues like this on Friday afternoon
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Jessyjack(f): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2018
nowpresence:

but they can see and their minds can imagine things, what if their thought are evil and full of hate?

smiles.... so I thought as well... but in all, God knows best....
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by mfm04622: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2018
victorazy:

u funny die grin

plz na hell.

two things makes man mad
1. sins committed that backfired.
2. spiritual death. when man is not really connected to God for his protection and mercy.

Is that what you really believe? Mental challenge is just like any other health challenge! So if someone has malaria or cancer or kidney problem; it is because the person committed sin or the person is spiritually dead?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by 8stargeneral: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Especially those that are into mission hell straight shocked shocked
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by emu22(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:
Only God knows. But as a human, I think the cause of the madness should be a factor. It might be a back to sender thingy.

You where almost making sense until the back to sender thing, I think you have a point about the cause of the madness,what if it is not a back to sender thing,like natural madness or someone out of envy made another to go mad, those kind of stuffs...
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Tonymic4life(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Emmytes:
There is no such nonsense as hell or heaven.

You are deluded. Wake up and stop believing in fantasies.

Once you die, your body decays and becomes nutrient to plants. It breaks down further into fossil fuel and continues in a never ending process called the carbon cycle.

Once your dead, that's it. You only have one chance at this life so make the best of it.

That's what u lecturer told u grin
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Praktikals(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
I think they will go to heaven
I think it will be based on their score sheet just before they lost their mind. Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by bionixs: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Emmytes:
There is no such nonsense as hell or heaven.

You are deluded. Wake up and stop believing in fantasies.

Once you die, your body decays and becomes nutrient to plants. It breaks down further into fossil fuel and continues in a never ending process called the carbon cycle.

Once your dead, that's it. You only have one chance at this life so make the best of it.
keep consoling yourself and making excuses for your atrocities. na so madness dey take start o

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Praktikals(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Uyi168:
..what about thd imbeciles?
I believe those ones will be automatic candidates of heaven seeing they have no full control of their minds
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by feeloscar(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Jessyjack:

yes.... they're not mentally sound but sometimes they know when they have done something bad and are usually cautioned by their family members... they can differentiate between good and evil....

the people who are kinda free from hell I think are those born deaf and dumb...
u try no b small,frm ur statement even when a deaf nd dumb(frm birth) willfully kills a human being,he still will make heaven abi?

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by winfy11(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2018
The moment they ran mad their sins become less u can hardly see them stealing, gossip, backbiting, killing ppl for ritual purpose and so on. Some of them will find mercy in His eyes because He's God of mercy. Am not judging cuz the bible says judge not, may we not experience anything of such
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by victorazy(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2018
mfm04622:

Is that what you really believe? Mental challenge is just like any other health challenge! So if someone has malaria or cancer or kidney problem; it is because the person committed sin or the person is spiritually dead?

Hehehehehe u need some enlightenments.
Our spirits lives inside our brain, mental being.
When man is mad, he is spiritually dead.

Madness is simply absence of God just like darkness is absence of light.

1. When God left Soul he was possessed by evil spirit he started behaving like madman
2. Nebuchadnezzar was mad when God left him, he wondered in the bush like animal.
3. The unclean spirit that possessed man begged Jesus to have mercy on them. etc

Madness means uncleanliness, no way it can make heaven.....

hope I made point to you.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Uyi168:
..what about thd imbeciles?
Una no go kill person with laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by folawalesegun: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2018
It depends on how righteous that person is to God before his/her insanity. And don't forget our God is not a cruel God. May God's grace not elude us.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:
Only God knows. But as a human, I think the cause of the madness should be a factor. It might be a back to sender thingy.

What About Those Who Get Mad As A Result Over Reading ?

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by forayfleo(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2018
It depends on how he/she got the it dear
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by denigma2(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2018
Islam is beautiful. So many comments without a single reference to a divine statement.
Islam has answers to ALL life questions.

Anas said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Four (kinds of people) will be brought forth on the Day of Resurrection: the infant, the insane, the one who died during the Fatrah (the period between two prophets) and the very old man. All of them will speak in their own defence, then the Lord, may He be blessed and exalted, will say to a neck of Hell, ‘Come forth!’ and He will say to them, ‘I used to send Messengers to My slaves from amongst themselves. Now I am the Messenger of Myself to you. Enter this (i.e., the Fire).’ Those who are decreed to be among the doomed will say, ‘O Lord, how could we enter it when we are trying to escape it?’ And those who are decreed to be among the blessed will rush to enter it. And Allaah will say: ‘You would have been more disobedient towards My Messengers.’ So those will enter Paradise and those will enter Hell.” Narrated by Abu Ya’laa, 4224. There are corroborating reports which were mentioned by Ibn Katheer in al-Tafseer, 3/29-31.

This is the divine answer.

May Allah guide you all to the truth of Islam
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Uyi168: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2018
Praktikals:
I believe those ones will be automatic candidates of heaven seeing they have no full control of their minds
..Why were they created like that?..
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by grandstar(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2018
freshkpomo:
Good morning nairalander,

Happy sunday to you all!! This morning I have a question for the Christians in the house and the Muslims are welcome to share their view too since they also believe there is hell.

OK let me be brief with this, my question is where will mad people go to? On what basis would they be judged?? Because a mad person does not really posses the ability to discern what is wrong and what is right! They steal, rape, get raped and some even kill...

God is greater than our hearts and he knows all things (1 John 3:20)

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Jessyjack:
How were they living their life before madness came.... you don't expect someone who went Gaga as a result of drugs to make heaven.... don't expect anyone one whose madness came as a result of his or her wickedness to make heaven..... anyone whose madness was caused by God (yes God causes some to run mad Isaiah 44vs25) to make heaven... if they were living in sin no matter how little (there is no little sin anyway) it was, they will go to hell...

Humans live on assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by benqo01(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2018
Only God knows
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Jeju: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2018
In the Catholic doctrine we believe in Purgatory(an intermediate state in which d souls of those ultimately destined for heaven must first "undergo purification, so as to achieve holiness).. it is rather a rehabilitation/Purification centre and I think it is a place well suited for those insane too...
Heaven or hell will b their choice frm there...
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by mfm04622: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2018
victorazy:

Hehehehehe u need some enlightenments.
Our spirits lives inside our brain, mental being.
When man is mad, he is spiritually dead.

Madness is simply absence of God just like darkness is absence of light.

1. When God left Soul he was possessed by evil spirit he started behaving like madman
2. Nebuchadnezzar was mad when God left him, he wondered in the bush like animal.
3. The unclean spirit that possessed man begged Jesus to have mercy on them. etc

Madness means uncleanliness, no way it can make heaven.....

hope I made point to you.

Why are all atheist or devil worshipers not all mad? Why are some mentally challenged people cured my western medicine? The medicines invited God's spirit back in the victim?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by doyinisaac(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Na hell straight abi you want make he go dey crase for heaven

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Probz(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Hell doesn’t exist.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by DeBlessedOne(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Is hell according to the book of 1 thessalonia 5:23

Baba that scripture has nothing to do with madness. Wat is wrong with u? Are u mad?

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by victorazy(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2018
mfm04622:

Why are all atheist or devil worshipers not all mad? Why are some mentally challenged people cured my western medicine? The medicines invited God's spirit back in the victim?

So because room is dark means the electric bulb won't lighten it?

Reason like human naw bro
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by bola4dprec(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2018
Islam Religion of Intellectuals Point of view

the pen is lifted for three;

1] a child until he/she reaches puberty.

2] a person who is unconscious until he/she regains consciousness.

3] a mad person until he/she is mentally sound.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? by Gkay1(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2018
person wey im head correct never go heaven talk more of mad person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video / Working Wives Should Submit Salaries To Their Husbands - Pastor. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.