Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts (17067 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by bumi10(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2018
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode (SAN), former Minister of Aviation, has reacted to an order by President Muhammadu Buhari, directing security agencies to tackle the propagation of hate speeches, especially through social media.

In a tweet via his Twitter handle, the former presidential aide stated that the order will only strengthen hate speakers, adding that he is not scared. He wrote;

"Threatening to arrest “prominent people” that speak out against Buhari on social media changes nothing. It will only swell our ranks and strengthen our resolve. ”To resist evil and oppose tyranny is a divine obligation and sacred duty. Every true leader must honor it. NO FEAR!

"I would rather stand on my feet and hold my head up high as a proud and strong freeborn man and provoke them to kill me or lock me up than bow to these godless pagans and shameless reprobates. My Christian faith prohibits me from living on my knees and becoming their slave".

See tweet below and people's reaction

More @
http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/im-not-afraid-ffk-reacts-to-buharis.html?m=1

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Built2last: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2018
I slept and dreamt that Buhari lost election and crisis ensued everywhere. Blood was all over.

The Fulani will not conceive defeat. Take it or leave it.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by doctokwus: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2018
All men of conscience with still sane minds,despite their past,and future,should rise up and oppose Buhari.
That man needs to be sent back to Daura before he irredeemably destroys Nigeria

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2018
The man is scared 'cause he knows social media was also an instrument used to depose Jonathan.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by biggace(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2018
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Me to grin
Obasanjo is a farmer
Buhari is a herdsman
So the battle line has been drawn

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by greatgod2012(f): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2018
Hate speeches through various social media are what got APC and Buhari into power, now they're afraid of same, knowing fully well how powerful they can be.

APC and Buhari should relax,,prepare to reap what you sow. This is the time!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Omeokachie: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2018
A repeat of 1985.

Difference this time is that he will be kicked out through the ballot, and hopefully he will not invoke his infamous dogs and baboon soaking in blood threats when rejected.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by nerodenero: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2018
If the manager of a company is failing, it's normal for him to either resign or get fired. This manager won't resign except he gets fired. In firing this manager, our mandate won't be enough, sadly he'd want to overpower all but if the owners of the company are resilient, no mountain is too high that can't be surmounted.

No hateful words mentioned, no name called but message past. The battle for a better 9ja continues...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Lipscomb(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2018
Are you a prominent? Coward hardly you will see him typing rubbish anymore he might delete his Twitter account.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Sultannayef: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
Are you a prominent? Coward hardly you will see him typing rubbish anymore he might delete his Twitter account.

Yes, he is prominent. Get that into your empty skull.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by UncleJudax(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Sai Baba...best shiit after sliced bread!
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Beeman1(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2018
STFU u this useless fooool.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Troublemaker007(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2018
Beeman1:
STFU u this useless fooool.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by princechurchill(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2018
The voice of the silent majority can't go into extinction, BUHARI you are disgrace to your wife and children,and Nigerians all over the world.

2019 operation go back to daura...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Godjone(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
After using the same media to win election, they now want to clamp down on people who are criticising their ineptitude.

Lai muhammad should continue deceiving baba with wrong advices. their days in government are numbered

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Crossbow(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin
Buhari till 3000
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by greatgod2012(f): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Godjone:
After using the same media to win election, they now want to clamp down on people who are criticising their ineptitude.

You dey mind them? Ko le work mehn!
They must reap what they sowed!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by tesppidd: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol.

Hate speeches did not win election.

Both sides used hates speeches, Nigerians made their choice.

The same social and electronic media which Buhari and APC used to win the election is the same platform PDP and Jonathan used to lose the election.

Who could forget the hate speeches of Fani Kayode, Fayose and Patience Jonathan in the build up to the 2015 elections.

Mama Piss talked about stoning and almajiris.

Fayose talked about pampers.

Fani Kayode talked about Buhari being uncircumcised.

Useless hypocrites.

Break the law and the DSS will pick you up.

Buhari and APC till 2055.

By election or by rigging no one cares.

Goan die.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Kundagarten: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
How many people can Buhari arrest? He is wasting time if he thinks the likes of FFK would be frightened.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by MhizzAJ(f): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari is a toothless bulldog

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
bumi10:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode (SAN), former Minister of Aviation, has reacted to an order by President Muhammadu Buhari, directing security agencies to tackle the propagation of hate speeches, especially through social media.

In a tweet via his Twitter handle, the former presidential aide stated that the order will only strengthen hate speakers, adding that he is not scared. He wrote;

"Threatening to arrest “prominent people” that speak out against Buhari on social media changes nothing. It will only swell our ranks and strengthen our resolve. ”To resist evil and oppose tyranny is a divine obligation and sacred duty. Every true leader must honor it. NO FEAR!

"I would rather stand on my feet and hold my head up high as a proud and strong freeborn man and provoke them to kill me or lock me up than bow to these godless pagans and shameless reprobates. My Christian faith prohibits me from living on my knees and becoming their slave".

See tweet below and people's reaction

More @
http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/im-not-afraid-ffk-reacts-to-buharis.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by dotcomnamename: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Useless ugly man undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by thunderbabs: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Built2last:
I slept and dreamt that Buhari lost election and crisis ensued everywhere. Blood was all over.

The Fulani will not conceive defeat. Take it or leave it.

I suppose you are Apostle Built2last? cheesy

God will take control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by omocalabar(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
our Fulani president is showing his real color as a tyrant dictator he is

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Okigwex: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
wink
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by zombieTRACKER: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Useless ugly man undecided
you must be a sai babarian grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Snow02: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
the truth must be spoken we are behind you sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.