Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why Do U Call These Category Of People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do U Call These Category Of People (416 Views)

THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Call These Category Of People by konjinus(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Happy Sunday. Have u realized that some people hardly post front page topics on any other day like say Friday. But on Sunday u see them making noise everywhere trying to backlash the Christian Faith.funny enough some of them think they are athiest. Its so funny because how do u identify as an athiest and spend most of ur time trying to convince urself with research and anti Christian post that God doest exist.

Another category is the ones that will be forming scientist for u. Ask them one simple basic scientific principle and u will see them scratching their big head angry . I rest my case
Re: Why Do U Call These Category Of People by konjinus(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2018
If a baby is born athiest. Is that not like saying a baby is born cripple..in life we meet things and learn. So athiesm isn't the default religion. Athiesm is a choice and a baby doesn't make choices. angry
Re: Why Do U Call These Category Of People by konjinus(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2018
If u rely on YouTube videos and Google to convince urself that God isn't real then u are not an athiest. you are a.......
Re: Why Do U Call These Category Of People by gabinogem(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2018
Wasting precious Energy getting bitter over trivialities...
Re: Why Do U Call These Category Of People by konjinus(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2018
gabinogem:
Wasting precious Energy getting bitter over trivialities...
why are u telling me. Are u one of them
Re: Why Do U Call These Category Of People by gabinogem(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2018
konjinus:
why are u telling me. Are u one of them
A true Christian must learn how to control his anger... Cuz there won't be a difference between u & those u are "hating" against.+++

(1) (Reply)

Chai..... Is This Fake Or Not? / 21 Things You Don’t Know About Billy Graham / 140 Injured As Lightning Strike Kills 16 Inside Seventh Day Adventist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.