Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets (29348 Views)

Former Lagos Cleaner Shares Grass To Grace Story / I Have Been Assaulted Mostly By Ladies, Formal Uber Driver Cries Out / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Tessyama1: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2018
A Nigerian man, @JesseOguns on Twitter, who says he se to be an Uber driver in Lagos have said he was assaulted mostly by ladies.

This is in reaction to the whole Dorcas Fapson and the Taxify driver brouhaha.

According to him, it got to the extent he had to walk a lady out of his car. He tweeted..

"I've been assaulted by ladies mostly when I drove Uber. Verbal assault. One time, I was moved to tell a lady to get off my car. Very nasty entitlement attitude.
Taxicab drivers get assaulted by male and female riders. Why do we treat them like they're our slaves?
And when the taxicab drivers starts to be nasty in return since they've met many nasty riders, we blame them.
Have you ever met a gentle, kind, well mannered Danfo conductor in Lagos? If yes, they're rare. Why did they turn out that way?
The society we live is flawed in so many ways. A failed system. It affects the police, Govt staff, private companies, Danfo drivers and even you.
Let me see how you'll drive a new car in Lagos everyday and for a year without having a scratch or a dent.
Try to be a taxicab driver for a day and come let us talk.
Try to be the front desk person or a call centre operator for a day. Nigerians can be nasty. If I am paying, I can treat you like a piece of rubbish. No, you can't. You should not."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/ive-been-assaulted-by-ladies-mostly.html

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by cruzita(f): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2018
BROS NO WHERE EASY O,NA TO ENDURE

9 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by doyinisaac(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2018
thesicilian:

Nobody believes when the assault comes from the female. Either they laugh it off like these two above, or simply just call you weak.
Bobrisky!!!!please leave me alone....
kimbraa:
Overflogged issue....
Lol.....it is suddenly now an over flogged issue?? but if it was a case of a guy raping a girl you won't call it overflogged issue....your hypocrisy is irritatingly irritating....I can smell the hypocrisy from 100miles....for your information a case of rape and blackmailing can never be overflogged.,people need to keep talking about it to bring awareness and consciousness to the human race....if you have been raped before or accused falsely concerning rape then you won't be saying that gibberish you wrote up there.......i expect usual insults from Sex dolls....please don't dissapoint me... wink

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by dkronicle(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2018
Lol
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by thesicilian: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2018
dkronicle:
Lol

doyinisaac:
Lol
Nobody believes when the assault comes from the female. Either they laugh it off like these two above, or simply just call you weak.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by dkronicle(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2018
thesicilian:

ode i had to post something for posting sake.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by thesicilian: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2018
dkronicle:
ode i had to post something for posting sake.
Listen to yourself and judge yourself.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2018
Overflogged issue. How can you find a polite danfo conductor when the class of people who take up such jobs are Agberos? Society doesn't make people what they are so quit blaming your inability to be polite on society.

@thesicilian.
Overflogged issue....
Lol.....it is suddenly now an over flogged issue?? but if it was a case of a guy raping a girl you won't call it overflogged issue....your hypocrisy is irritatingly irritating....I can smell the hypocrisy from 100miles....for your information a case of rape and blackmailing can never be overflogged.,people need to keep talking about it to bring awareness and consciousness to the human race....if you have been raped before or accused falsely concerning rape then you won't be saying that gibberish you wrote up there....... i expect usual insults from Sex dolls....please don't dissapoint me... I suppose all the females in your clan are sex dolls? If your humble submission is "yes" then I am but if not then the joke is on you.

Playing the victim's card/gender card as usual.
King44:
society makes people what they are, u are totally off point
Who are the people that make up society? You and I. You're solely responsible for what you are and not society 'cause it takes all of us to make up the society. It's like the dictum, "Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are". Is that statement always true?.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by NairalandCS(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2018
This guy too much jare!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by dkronicle(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2018
thesicilian:

Listen to yourself and judge yourself.
watin b ur problem? Is that a crime?
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by GossipGirl1(f): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
I think uber and taxify should now make use of dashboard-mounted cameras and other cameras recording the interior within the vehicle. In the event of a legal dispute, recordings could make it easier for the driver to prove his or her version of events.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by doyinisaac(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
I think uber and taxify should now make use of dashboard-mounted cameras and other cameras recording the interior within the vehicle. In the event of a legal dispute, recordings could make it easier for the driver to prove his or her version of events.
True

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Donjazzy12(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
Bobrisky!!!!please leave me alone.... Lol.....it is suddenly now an over flogged issue?? but if it was a case of a guy raping a girl you won't call it overflogged issue....your hypocrisy is irritatingly irritating....I can smell the hypocrisy from 100miles....for your information a case of rape and blackmailing can never be overflogged.,people need to keep talking about it to bring awareness and consciousness to the human race....if you have been raped before or accused falsely concerning rape then you won't be saying that gibberish you wrote up there.......i expect usual insults from Sex dolls....please don't dissapoint me... wink
This is exactly why I have resolved within me never to support women issues. Most ladies are pure evil

29 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by lonelydora: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Very true...Nigerians are nasty. Just walk into any bank and sit for like an hour, you will see the insult Customer Care reps take from customers.

By default, every one is angry with the system but why not vent those angers on our leaders? Why innocent guys trying to make their living decently?

19 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by freemanbubble: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
ok
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by adedejidamilare(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
What money and women will cause .....hmm

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by meezynetwork(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
True
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Uber verified him on twitter? Ayam not understanding
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by ItchingPreek(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
You see......

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by afamaustin(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wot did Trump say about shithole

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by timijoseph01(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:
Overflogged issue. How can you find a polite danfo conductor when the class of people who take up such jobs are Agberos? Society doesn't make people what they are so quit blaming your inability to be polite on society.
Yes society does..!!! Backed with Science..
Every heard of GENETICS AND TRAITS...?
The Acquired traits by Environmental influence..?? Go back to the basics,, sec school students know these things..

9 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by spiritedtete: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
[s]
kimbraa:
[/s]

You sounded like you dont live on planet earth... I guess you live in Pluto... " Shebi?".

To correct your assertion... The society you live in can make you or unmake u. Unanugo!?

Eg... The way you wrote your post... The undertone effect is caused by the society oo... Otherwise you will be rational enough to think about the subject above Before you comment. Lol.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by SmartyPants(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:

It should be mandatory.
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by rawtouch: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Afam4eva(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
You don't need to be a cab driver to know that a lot of Nigerian ladies are rude. Just enter a bank hall on a good they and walk up to a female banker and see how they treat you like dirt. They're the same yesterday, today and forever. That's why, i always try to avoid females at all cost. I'll rather stick with the men folk because they're commonsensical and always willing to help.

24 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Ejiod(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Best comment
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by taizabethrel: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
There are so many former decent people who are out of jobs who are danfo drivers. Graduates too driving danfos but the society humiliate them dailyhence they turn aggressive as self defense.
kimbraa:

10 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:
And the Agberos were born that way?

With this mindset of yours (All conductors are Agberos) its obvious that you will never treat a conductor with respect and that is exactly what the OP is about.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Humility017(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Afam4eva:
You don't need to be a cab driver to know that a lot of Nigerian ladies are rude. Just enter a bank hall on a good they and walk up to a female banker and see how they treat you like dirt. They're the same yesterday, today and forever. That's why, i always try to avoid females at all cost. I'll rather stick with the men folk because they're commonsensical and always willing to help.
exactly bro....I work wit ladies so I know what you're talking about.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by otswag(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Abeg, make all of una just go arrange dash cam. Saves everybody the headache of analyzing who dey tok true.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by congorasta: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
I believe you
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by afolwalex20(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:

Nairaland should have a smiley for throwing someone's comment away..

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know / Something Is Generally Wrong With Nigerians!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.