Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

True Love Abuja - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / True Love Abuja (1201 Views)

True love getting me depressed already / Searching For A True Love Again / In Search Of True Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Abuja by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hi,

If you are a single guy in abuja and looking for a faithful lady also in Abuja for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage please send me a mail.
You have to be in abuja I don't like long distance relationship and you must be a graduate and also working between ages 29-34.
Please if you are looking for a sex mate do not contact me and guys trying to scam ladies do not contact. I am also a fat lady

1 Like

Re: True Love Abuja by 3882(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2018
08181867812 whatsap
Re: True Love Abuja by kwaso2: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Justnora:
Hi,

If you are a single guy in abuja and looking for a faithful lady also in Abuja for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage please send me a mail.
You have to be in abuja I don't like long distance relationship and you must be a graduate and also working between ages 29-34.
Please if you are looking for a sex mate do not contact me and guys trying to scam ladies do not contact. I am also a fat lady
Hmmm, I Smell Attitude!
Re: True Love Abuja by hugoboss36(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2018
Justnora:
Hi,

....my dear,may God bless u wit ur heart desire...
Re: True Love Abuja by MadeOfBlacc(m): 6:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Hi , I just moved down to Abuja due to my new job. I need a place to stay till I can get one of my own... if you can be of help please reach out... I assure you I am a very clean and responsible guy.... 08130265097 is my contact
Re: True Love Abuja by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
MadeOfBlacc:
Hi , I just moved down to Abuja due to my new job. I need a place to stay till I can get one of my own... if you can be of help please reach out... I assure you I am a very clean and responsible guy.... 08130265097 is my contact
I have a place for rent 130k per year if you can afford it ?
Re: True Love Abuja by Simon2015: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
hello pal. I need good, understand, truthful and faithful girl that i can have a distinct relationship with. Pls call me by ths no 08051432738.
Re: True Love Abuja by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Justnora:
Hi,

hope you are working too? PM me if you are

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Living Privately In Porthacourt That Can Shelter Me For A Few Days, / Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material / Mama Africa Connect Dating Solution For African Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.