Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier (7641 Views)

We Help You Buy From 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall At The Cheapest Rate / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by pryme(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
ijeezlux:
hello good day guys, let me help you buy from 1688.com and alibaba.com. i will not collect any commission..... but you will just give me any thing that comes from mind..... The pics below are snapshot of my conversation with some chinese 1688.com seller. Call 08036407597..... Thanks

Hello Ijeezlux, pls don't take this the wrong way, I feel very uncomfortable with the bolded text, you are not making it official. A buying agents job is serious business, you saying ppl should pay you anything from their mind makes me feel you don't understand the gravity of the what you are getting yourself into.
It's makes the whole process unofficial.

I would advise you establish a logistics company, charge a cheap commission (make it cheaper than other local logistics company to attract more costumers), make it official. Or better still launch a website.

Do this and I might take you seriously.

Importation is a very very serious business, logistics plays a very vital role in this business.

Do

4 Likes

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
pryme:

Hello Ijeezlux, pls don't take this the wrong way, I feel very uncomfortable with the bolded text, you are not making it official. A buying agents job is serious business, you saying ppl should pay you anything from their mind makes me feel you don't understand the gravity of the what you are getting yourself into.
It's makes the whole process unofficial.

I would advise you establish a logistics company, charge a cheap commission (make it cheaper than other local logistics company to attract more costumers), make it official. Or better still launch a website.

Do this and I might take you seriously.

Importation is a very very serious business, logistics plays a very vital role in this business.

Do

Lol..... baba thanks alot. I appreciate your contribution. Well am working on that
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ready for pick up

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Towel and some other items

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
For the ladies

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ladies thing

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
I can assist you in bringing any thing from china by express, cargo or sea if the item is very bulky. I can also help you source for your desired item and talk to your chinese seller as well. Thanks
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by pryme(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2018
ijeezlux:
I can assist you in bringing any thing from china by express, cargo or sea if the item is very bulky. I can also help you source for your desired item and talk to your chinese seller as well. Thanks

What's your Rate?
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by tolusamsone: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2018
quality is key
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by Kasshii: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
If you need to ship goods from India or China to Nigeria, contact me thru my what's link.
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
we are moving forward

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Still onboard

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
More

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
more on the way

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
more

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2018
bring all your china online store links lets do the procurement for you.... our service is very efficient
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2018
bring your orders

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Seeing is believing

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by DTalented(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
ijeezlux:
hello good day guys, let me help you buy from 1688.com and alibaba.com. i will not collect any commission..... but you will just give me any thing that comes from mind..... The pics below are snapshot of my conversation with some chinese 1688.com seller. Call 08036407597..... Thanks
What if i'm buying just a single product for use?
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by Justicextian(m): 3:11am On Jul 14, 2018
ijeezlux:
Seeing is believing
I need some orders delivered, how do we go about it,
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 7:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Am still available

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by DTalented(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2018
But the above questions can't be answered?
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by Justicextian(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2018
what is the cost of shipping the goods from China to Nigeria?
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
ijeezlux:

How do you handle the official and broad daylight scam called nipost and costoms when items get shipped to Nigeria and got stocked based on the so called costom duties imposed on these items of which the duties are 100 times more than the worth of the item? (Based on personal experience)

My second question is this, do you ship directly to those that contacted you or the products gets to you first then you now despatch the items to your clients and by clients I mean those that bought items in bulk through your services?

Third question: Can someone buy from Alibaba and use your contact to get the items shipped to their domain in Nigeria?

Fourth question: How long have you been doing this and what have been the challenges you encountered and how where you able to sort it out?

Lastly, if you really want to thrive in this then you must treat this as a serious business and not as a hobby or that you are doing favors to people and with such mindset, you will be limiting your altitude.

I said this because I called on your contact number on several occasions to have a serious business conversation with you and those calls where not picked up which didn't strike me like a person that is business minded and how do I take you serious if you can't pick up your own calls now that I have not even used your services and what is the assurance that you will pick up your call once my money and goods are in your care?

Once you put out your contact in a public domain then be ready to be contacted and make yourself available, these are the little things that could make or Mar someone's business endeavors.

Looking forward to your response to all my questions.
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2018

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
byrron:

How do you handle the official and broad daylight scam called nipost and costoms when items get shipped to Nigeria and got stocked based on the so called costom duties imposed on these items of which the duties are 100 times more than the worth of the item? (Based on personal experience)

My second question is this, do you ship directly to those that contacted you or the products gets to you first then you now despatch the items to your clients and by clients I mean those that bought items in bulk through your services?

Third question: Can someone buy from Alibaba and use your contact to get the items shipped to their domain in Nigeria?

Fourth question: How long have you been doing this and what have been the challenges you encountered and how where you able to sort it out?

Lastly, if you really want to thrive in this then you must treat this as a serious business and not as a hobby or that you are doing favors to people and with such mindset, you will be limiting your altitude.

I said this because I called on your contact number on several occasions to have a serious business conversation with you and those calls where not picked up which didn't strike me like a person that is business minded and how do I take you serious if you can't pick up your own calls now that I have not even used your services and what is the assurance that you will pick up your call once my money and goods are in your care?

Once you put out your contact in a public domain then be ready to be contacted and make yourself available, these are the little things that could make or Mar someone's business endeavors.

Looking forward to your response to all my questions.

Am very sorry about that, was attending to some other issue. Thanks for the constructive criticism
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 16, 2018
ijeezlux:

Am very sorry about that, was attending to some other issue. Thanks for the constructive criticism

Apologies accepted and I also want to thank you for returning my calls and we did had a fruitful and positive conversation as well.
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2018

Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by eben123(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Bro, what payment method do you use to pay on 1688?
Re: We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier by ijeezlux(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 8 Challenges Encountered By Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Possible Solutions / External Reserves Drop By $950m In 17 Days — CBN Report / Kano Bakers Threaten Indefinite Strike Over IRS, Others Flour Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.