Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Advisable To Convert Automatic Vehicle To Manual Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advisable To Convert Automatic Vehicle To Manual Vehicle (1229 Views)

Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan / AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix / Hurry!!! Free Digital And Manual Vehicle Diagnostics Check In Abuja 30th-31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advisable To Convert Automatic Vehicle To Manual Vehicle by Beetunez44(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hi nairaland famz......is it advisable to convert a vehicle with AUTOMATIC GEAR to MANUAL??

If yes; does it have any negative effect??
Re: Advisable To Convert Automatic Vehicle To Manual Vehicle by Beetunez44(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Beetunez44:
Hi nairaland famz......is it advisable to convert a vehicle with AUTOMATIC GEAR to MANUAL??

pls oooh i need an answer
Re: Advisable To Convert Automatic Vehicle To Manual Vehicle by timifakay(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
The choice is yours
Automatic gears maintenance is simple and there won't be problems if adhered to.
Re: Advisable To Convert Automatic Vehicle To Manual Vehicle by SpaceAngel: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Is the transmission giving you issues?

Beetunez44:

Re: Advisable To Convert Automatic Vehicle To Manual Vehicle by Beetunez44(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
SpaceAngel:
Is the transmission giving you issues?

i only have pple around me advising mysef and my friend 'who is about to buy one(automatic) but isnt satisfied with the car mode' not to even think of converting it to manual.

(1) (Reply)

Avalon 06 Or 2012 Sonata Which Is Better? / I Need Car For Uber Or Taxify / Unbelievable!!! Man Walks Out Alive From This Bizarre Accident!!! (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.