Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church (37156 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Gkay1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
seunny4lif:
He is right
Either the woman bring back the car immediately or I will send her packing and still go and get my car back

Is she mad?

d story is not complete, the pastor returned d car nd d documents.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by obainojazz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
except the husband was aware, if not... divorce am straight.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by LogicStatement: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Daddy Freeze is right! How can a woman sow a seed of car that doesn't belong to her and a man who calls himself a man of God will receive it? Christianity baffles me these days

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by wowo2: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Throwback:
I love the below statement made by Freeze.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by popcykaylah(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Olofo carry her husband car go dash pastor. .why not sell the car and give the funds to the less privileged. .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by lagdmark(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
How mumu freeze react to OBJ letter to Buhari
Did mumu freeze react to fulani killing in Benue state
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by freedomchild: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Freeze is right because he uses Bible references to back up his claim. As for those of you numb nuts who castigates him, you're ignorant. Those of you bash him blindly and do not even read the Bible talk less understanding it. As long as freeze continues to back his claims with the word of God from the Bible he will always have my support.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by seunny4lif(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Gkay1:

d story is not complete, the pastor returned d car nd d documents.
Better be grin
Why will she do that?
Religion has sunk our brain in Africa esp Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Horladipupo0505: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
his yeye reaction dey only change dose sheeple wet dey follow Im for Instagram and all d yeye wore monger wey dey nairaland...I think is work can Neva change d world coz dat is not d truth d lord want for us....freezer find something doing coz I no longer understand u.....jst passing by
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by dokJ: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
na dis kind reaction Cossy dey like sharp sharp
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by fairfield(f): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
I pity this man call freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Bahddo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Never marry a 'fooolish' woman, no matter how pretty she looks.

But then if you must marry a 'foool', don't marry a religiously fanatical one.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by linearity: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
Is there anyone here with an extra life that we can donate to this science student? Cause he obviously ain't got none. Dude reacts to everything.

How many lives have you donated to yourself?

You obviously react to almost all his reactions.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jochabed:
I agree with him in this. But it's not your bizz!!

He is not the one that begged NL'ers to create topics everytime he posts on his instagram.

His account, His business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
fairfield:
I pity this man call freeze.

Offended sheeple spotted.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Topestbilly(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jochabed:
I agree with him in this. But it's not your bizz!!

Stay one lane jare, you agreed yet not his biz.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by bezimo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
He won't react to fulani hersdmen genocide, corruption and incompetence in government.but if it's church or pastor matter..he has dived in like a hungry dog and you wonder if he is allergic to certain things!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by plaetton: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Evangelical Christianity is nothing but the Theology of Thievery.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Darkseid(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Horladipupo0505:
his yeye reaction dey only change dose sheeple wet dey follow Im for Instagram and all d yeye wore monger wey dey nairaland...I think is work can Neva change d world coz dat is not d truth d lord want for us....freezer find something doing coz I no longer understand u.....jst passing by
Who be this one? c'mon flee from here o ye sheeple.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by bionixs: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
Whether he is a science student or not it is not going to change the fact that he is right...deal with it
oga,is it your car or his that was donated? An adult did what the law permitted her to do by choice and you are here dey open mouth. Na so stealing and witchcraft dey take start o. My hard earned car kwa? Abeg ,tell that coward that many are dying in benue. Tithe isnt our problem ,the government is. He should stop hitting soft targets if he claims to be freedom fighter. Let him talk to Brother Buhari,Obj sef has started writing letters

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by saucemanny(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
I pity u fridge...u are completely m a d.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
bezimo:
He won't react to fulani hersdmen genocide, corruption and incompetence in government.but if it's church or pastor matter..he has dived in like a hungry dog and you wonder if he is allergic to certain things!

Cmon keep quiet.

Do you even follow him on Instagram to see what he posts? Is he the one creating these NL topics??

See why people say Sheeples are brainless.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by AreaFada2: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
freedomchild:
Freeze is right because he uses Bible references to back up his claim. As for those of you numb nuts who castigates him, you're ignorant. Those of you bash him blindly and do not even read the Bible talk less understanding it. As long as freeze continues to back his claims with the word of God from the Bible he will always have my support.
When did most Nigerians become interested in the truth? Truth is only when it relates to others. If the truth reveals their own foolishness, scam, intentions or source of food as immoral or not biblical they do not want to hear. They will call the person saying the truth all sorts of names. We are probably the most hypocritical set of people on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by JastSiryin(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
With the way things are going, this freeze guy will soon react himself to death I tell you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Bollinger(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Smellymouth:
Haba! Daddy Freeze you nor dey taya?

When it comes to pointing out religious nutjobs s.tupidity, one can never get tired.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by pansophist(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ayam not understanding o

So she went to sow a seed with her husband car without her husband awareness? what kind of woman will do such thing as sow her husband car without first informing him? Mumu at its finest.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
JastSiryin:
With the way things are going, this freeze guy will soon react himself to death I tell you.

Your pastors have threatened him with death but he is still alive. Go & join the line of Sheeples wasting their time grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by telldem: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Whether ye agree or not this man has given is opinion with a fact. A statement from that book u claim to believe. Which will u follow your bible or your pastor. Choose.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by princemillla(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
drdeola001:
Daddy freeze is just one dumb ass of a false teacher and end time Antichrist.
All he waits for is any news that makes him condemn men of God and the church of Christ.
For a man who cannot maintain his marriage and is about marrying a divorcee I don't need to be told he has nothing to offer but cheap popularity .
I wish him and his sheepies goodluck.

This ur comment is lame. At least try defend with point if you indeed have any objections to his submission.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Bollinger(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
bionixs:
oga, is it your car or his that was donated? An adult did what the law permitted her to do by choice and you are here dey open mouth. Na so stealing and witchcraft dey take start o. My hard earned car kwa? Abeg ,tell that coward that many are dying in benue. Tithe isnt our problem ,the government is. He should stop hitting soft targets if he claims to be freedom fighter. Let him talk to Brother Buhari,Obj sef has started writing letters

It is not about her or if it's her car or not. If it were only her no problem, but we are talking about more than half the population believing that giving a pastor/fraudster your possessions makes sense. Do you know how dangerous that is? A society is only allowed a certain percentage of s.tupidity. When the number of s.tupid people outnumber that of the sane ones, then that country is phucked. That is the problem in Nigeria. The number of insane, corrupt people outnumber that of the people who are normal. That is why the world looks at Nigeria as a corrupt nation. Obviously not everyone is corrupt but because of the ratio they look at everyone as corrupt. You think in the US people don't believe that giving their pastors their hard earned income is the right thing to do? But the number of people who think like that is significantly small compared to people who think with their heads on right. The normal ones help balance the equation. So whatever social and and economic damage these lunatics cause, the sane ones help repair.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by ImaIma1(f): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Seems like Freeze is always scanning the web looking for anything that has to do with church and pastors to lend his voice.

He should try and divert that energy to minding his family and work. He seems to have too much time on his hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.