Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Can You Teach How To Play GUITAR - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can You Teach How To Play GUITAR (405 Views)

One Man Band. He Drums, Play Guitar And Flute At The Same Time / Learn How To Play Guitar During Lockdown / How To Play Guitar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Teach How To Play GUITAR by Spreadout: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
House, I need someone who can teach me how to play GUITAR.
I Need someone is very good at playing guitar.
You can recommend someone for me.
Thanks
Re: Can You Teach How To Play GUITAR by rume(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Many websites provide info on music tutors. You have to type what you want into a search engine and you'll find many websites, You also need to indicate what area you are situated and those closer to you will be suggested. You can check musiclessons.com.ng, olx etc. Also, it may be good to ask the local musicians at your place of worship. You can also learn from books and videos though I suspect you want a face to face thingy for now as a beginner.

Also, I wonder what guitar style you have in mind. The style you want may not be the area of expertise of the tutor you get but most of them will be proficient at basic pop guitar.
Re: Can You Teach How To Play GUITAR by Spreadout: 3:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Thanks so much for the pieces of info
rume:
Many websites provide info on music tutors. You have to type what you want into a search engine and you'll find many websites, You also need to indicate what area you are situated and those closer to you will be suggested. You can check musiclessons.com.ng, olx etc. Also, it may be good to ask the local musicians at your place of worship. You can also learn from books and videos though I suspect you want a face to face thingy for now as a beginner.

Also, I wonder what guitar style you have in mind. The style you want may not be the area of expertise of the tutor you get but most of them will be proficient at basic pop guitar.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Adekunle Gold – Ire / Video: DJ Kaywise – “normal Level” Ft. Ice Prince, Kly, Emmy Gee Via 360xclusive / Dammy Krane – Cocky (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.