Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Should We Do This In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should We Do This In Nigeria? (579 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Do This In Nigeria? by godello: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Francis Gwatidzo (R) wears his academic graduation cap and gown as he offers bananas to a motorists on a street in Harare, Zimbabwe, 25 January 2018. Due to a lack of jobs in the formal sector Francis Gwatidzo, a Bachelor of Arts degree holder in Philosophy with General and Special Honours from the University of Zimbabwe, said he decided to turn into banana street vendor as a means of targeting potential employers among the motorists who are mostly business people commuting on the city's roads. With his academic gown attracting the customers he is hoping that the year 2018 will bring him good fortunes and maybe an appropriate job.

1 Like

Re: Should We Do This In Nigeria? by sirusX(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is being different and hoping a potential employer or someone heaven sent comes his way

Although I dunno if people might say it seems like a disrespect to the academic gown for wearing it while trading on the street
Re: Should We Do This In Nigeria? by georgeceekay: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
I would doubt if he's in his right senses, if I were an employer.

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Buhari Not Out Of ‘bad Belle’, Says Obasanjo / INEC Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Katsina Supplementary Rerun Election / See The Snake That Swallow 60 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.