Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) (37299 Views)

Would You Follow Someone Like Prophet Muhammad If He Appears Today? / PHOTOS: Allah Appears On A Tree Located In A Christian Compound In Ikorodu / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Crowd have been drawn to the local community of Interbo, Ijoko Ogun state has a sign appaered on the ground which means God, in Islam "Allah".

As gatrhered by www.newshelmng.com, A muslim denomination reportedly acquired a landed property for a mosque and when they visited the land with ex-cos of the denomination, they saw this miracle.

Here are photos taken by Newshelm Nigeria:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-allah-appears-on-land-bought-by.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by jidamsel43(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
I have not heard where Arab countries discovered these signs we worship in Nigeria. it is high time we queried the authenticity of these signs.

271 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Mustack: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Make i park hia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:
Crowd have been drawn to the local community of Interbo, Ijoko Ogun state has a sign appaered on the ground which means God, in Islam "Allah".

As gatrhered by www.newshelmng.com, A muslim denomination reportedly acquired a landed property for a mosque and when they visited the land with ex-cos of the denomination, they saw this miracle.

cc lalasticlala mynd44

It's high time we Muslims realised that Islam is not a religion to be preached by miracles. We should endeavour to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet (salallahu 'alayhi waalam) rather that spread all these so-called miracles.
1. How many of us understand Tawheed indept?
2. how many of us know how to pray Solah as the Prophet did it (and not as you met ur ustadh/imam/people doing it)?
3. How many of us can recite the Qur'an with the right Tajweed?
4. And the list is endless..

Learn Islam to practise Islam. Announcing miracles is not necessary.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by tintingz(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Lol, whose hand writing is that? Angel Jibril?

Allah Akbar! grin

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by FashionTrend: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ma sha Allah
Barakallahu feeh

Rashduct4luv:

It's high time we Muslims realised that Islam is not a religion to be preached by miracles. We should endeavour to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet (salallahu 'alayhi waalam) rather that spread all these so-called miracles.
1. How many of us understand Tawheed indept?
2. how many of us know how to pray Solah as the Prophet did it (and not as you met ur ustadh/imam/people doing it)?
3. How many of us can recite the Qur'an with the right Tajweed?
4. And the list is endless..

Learn Islam to practise Islam. Announcing miracles is not necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Coitus: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2018
A muslim denomination reportedly acquired a landed property for a mosque and when they visited the land with ex-cos of the denomination, they saw this miracle.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2018
cant we just reason for just one day in Africa?

Religion has eaten our brains .

Pastors are doing their own while Imams have started doing their own , Africans and gullibility lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where did black nation comes to existence in Quran and Bible sef ?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by djbussy(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Na Ogun state na . what do you call Ogun in English language?

3 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:

So Muslims too follow dey do this nonsense Catholic people do all the time with Mary.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by WorkSmartEdu: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2018
What is wrong with the black man? How stupid and religiously blind can people be? shocked shocked

No be only allah appeared na araa.. undecided Mad people everywhere. Allah appeared and your land is still ravaged with disease, poverty and illiteracy.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by realmindz: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2018
Talk of a black nation who is so backward and should be classified as homo erectus

I think blacks remain the missing link in evolution

Homo erectus to homo black to homo sapiens...

It's shameful, the Arabs and Jewish gods we even worship have no regards for us. They hate our race and see us as mere slaves...
Well aren't we mere slaves when we abandon our heritage and name our children after their names, adopt their ways of life, worship their gods and call their lands holy lands

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by ochallo: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2018
These are the fruits of the abuja conference 1989, the west are the most gullible, make it look like the other religion by adopting the antics of the other religion and they would sway in their numbers. In the east it is money, in the north it's terror.

I laugh in chinese.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2018
These ones should keep fooling themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2018
realmindz:
Talk of a black nation who is so backward and should be classified as homo erectus

I think blacks remain the missing link in evolution

Homo erectus to homo black to homo sapiens...

It's shameful, the Arabs and Jewish gods we even worship have no regards for us. They hate our race and see us as mere slaves...
Well aren't we mere slaves when we abandon our heritage and name our children after their names, worship their gods and call their lands holy lands

Racism is deeply rooted in Christianity.
Jesus and his disciples divided people into two: Jews and Gentiles. Anyone not a Jew was regarded as a gentile including blacks, arabs and everyone else. Same thing with Mohammed and his fellows.

Ostracism is the basis of theses Asian religions.

3 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by nurez305(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2018
djbussy:
Na Ogun state na . what do you call Ogun in English language?

Ogun - war
Ogun - twenty
Ogun - charm
Ogun - medicine
Ogun - property
Ogun - god of iron
Oogun- sweat

Ogun have so many meaning sir

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by ollah2: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2018
jidamsel43:
I have not heard where Arab countries discovered these signs we worship in Nigeria. it is high time we queried the authenticity of these signs.

All these signs are nothing but hogwash. These signs ONLY appear in Nigeria. Perhaps God is a Nigerian

5 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Monzuur(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2018
I'm a Muslim but I don't believe this story.... It looks like it was written by somebody not any angel

7 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by san316(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2018
I think it is hightime these things are stopped. Allah's miracles abound across the earth and you don't need to create one to assert His existence. Things like this always come from that side of Nigeria, why?

may Allah guide us.

jumaat kareem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Na only Nigeria Allah dey? shocked

Even Saudi a.k.a holy land no dey see all dz tinz every now and then.

Wetin? Wetin? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Maybe na one snail just use dt place do playground bfor morning shocked

10 Likes

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by moufan: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Write4me(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2018
jidamsel43:

I have always questioned the authenticity of such things as a Muslim not until something similar happens in my household and I saw it first hand.I was in the kitchen to"steal"some freshly fried meat and I saw Allah engraved on one of the meat.

As a Muslim I was stunned, Short of words and my believe in my religion increased.(That's the essence of the signs)

It's in the Quran that some people won't still believe the oneness of Almighty Allah even with these signs.

May God Almighty guide us aright !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by gaventa: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Halleluyah!!! But do I have to lie that I am a Muslim before I can make a comment. Admin are you aware about this??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by Nuelmatic: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2018
ok
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by austin2all: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Write4me:

I have always questioned the authenticity of such things as a Muslim not until something similar happens in my household and I saw it first hand.I was in the kitchen to"steal"some freshly fried meat and I saw Allah engraved on one of the meat.

As a Muslim I was stunned, Short of words and my believe in my religion increased.(That's the essence of the signs)

It's in the Quran that some people won't still believe the oneness of Almighty Allah even with these signs.

May God Almighty guide us aright !

common shut up your big mouth

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by WorldRichest: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2018
moscobabs:
cant we just reason for just one day in Africa?

Religion has eaten our brains .

Pastors are doing their own while Imams have started doing their own , Africans and gullibility lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pastors have been doing their own since, do you want Alfas to be left behind?
Re: Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) by wizzytm(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, whose hand writing is that? Angel Jibril?

Allah Akbar! grin

Nah Angel Shekau or Angel Buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? / Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. / Imagining Intercourse Between Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.