Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question (1008 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Since I Am Not A Fashion freak i Dont usually Care But Now Its Hit Me...

Whats The Difference Between The Following:

1. Daniella Express & Brazillian Hair

2. Mascara and Eye Shadow

3. Wig and Weavon

4. Why Do You Prefer Short Skirt/ mini Over Long Skirt?
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Jamariwolff(f): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
1. Dunno

2. Mascara is a kinda finishing touch you apply after every other makeup. Its purpose is for beautifying eyelashes (Makin em look longer) and separating eyelashes.
Eyeshadow is colored with different textures, it comes in a pallette and all you need do is apply on your eyelids and below your brow.

3. Wig is like hat with hair attached to it, weave or as nigerians say weavon, is stitched of maybe glued to your hair's scalp make them look long.

4. Mini, of course.
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Safiaa(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
1. One is cheap. The other is expensive
2. Mascara is for eyelashes.. Eye-shadow for eyelids
3. Wig you put on your head and take it off when you like. Weavon you sew into your scalp
4. Depends on the person. But shorter skirts show off your legs
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
A
which Wolf Speice are You
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Safiaa:
1. One is cheap. The other is expensive
2. Mascara is for eyelashes.. Eye-shadow for eyelids
3. Wig you put on your head and take it off when you like. Weavon you sew into your scalp
4. Depends on the person. But shorter skirts show off your legs
what the fvck! this sounds painful. all for beauty? ki lo de
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by marveangel(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
following
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Jamariwolff(f): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
DeadRat:
which Wolf Speice are You
a dead specie.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
a dead specie.
Welcome To The Land Of The Dead
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lalasticlala oya Lets Go To The Promise Land
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
1. Dunno

2. Mascara is a kinda finishing touch you apply after every other makeup. Its purpose is for beautifying eyelashes (Makin em look longer) and separating eyelashes.
Eyeshadow is colored with different textures, it comes in a pallette and all you need do is apply on your eyelids and below your brow.

3. Wig is like hat with hair attached to it, weave or as nigerians say weavon, is stitched of maybe glued to your hair's scalp make them look long.

4. Mini, of course
why mini? for easy access to doggy or what undecided
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by internationalman(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Useless post.

In case any mode decideds to push this to front page; may thunder fire him in advance.
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Jamariwolff(f): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
DeadRat:
why mini? for easy access to doggy or what undecided
all I see is an ideal Google question.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
all I see is an ideal Google question.
ifa slap Your Teeth
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lalasticlala ki lo de? Why Are We Not On The Promise Land Yet? Oya Start Motto abeg
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
internationalman:
Useless post.

In case any mode decideds to push this to front page; may thunder fire him in advance.
werey Lo omo yi
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by internationalman(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
DeadRat:
werey Lo omo yi
not everyone is Yoruba.
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
internationalman:
not everyone is Yoruba.
ibu oyne ara?
Re: Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question by internationalman(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2018
DeadRat:
ibu oyne ara?
I'm not Igbo either.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Angered By A Slaymama's Outfit To A Cinema / Is It Possible To Love Without Trust? / I Hate Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.