Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex (1239 Views)

Application Letter Of A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral / Here Is The Online Job You Have Been Looking For / How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
coolForex made easy to learn, in 2weeks you can analysis this market your self I assure you, you will not take or ask for trade signals again. Its a paid class but you can bring a prospect and stand a chance to join your prospect in my class for free with Forex trading materials that will show you the secret in Forex.

Do you wish to be financially free? Come and learn how money can work for you with FOREX.
Forex has now been made easy to learn. In a week, you can start earning in dollars via forex trading no matter your age or educational level.
Take that bold step today. Come and learn how to turn your financial situation around in 2018. Remember, there is no forex school in Nigeria because forex education is very expensive but I will give you materials that will groom you from basic to advanced class in a week. As soon as you register, I will give you accurate signals that will give you money while you are learning. Also, I will show you how to start trading without initial deposit on your live account. My class is always open for questions, signals and advice. You can start small and make it big like me.
If you are interested, kindly contact me on 09056067100. Email: kathy4st@gmail.com.

Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2018
Ok friends let me inform us that all of us trade forex ignorantly, even if you are working with the biggest organisation in the world, you and that your organisation trades forex, now if you have millions or hundreds of thousands of naira, where do you keep them? So now understand that as long as you have a bank account your 5# or 1# in that bank is in the forex market multiplying and you are paid nothing, why don’t you stop that and take your money to the market yourself and make your profits, look here your country trades forex, all the countries in the world contributes to the over $7 trillion been traded everyday, now you and I has the right and privilege of walking into that market like mile 3 market and collect our own shear. So bros N sis this is an opportunity for you to create wealth for your generation, let me tell you this is where the Donald Trump and Dangotes hide their wealth, teach your children, loved once and friends how to trade forex and together we will kill poverty in our generation just like Trinidad & Tobego forex education has now been added to their educational curriculum, lets urge our government to do same and the world will be a better place. Thank you. Ikechi Alexander Chikezie (FOREX TRADER)
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Forex made easy to learn, in 2weeks you can analysis this market your self I assure you, you will not take or ask for trade signals again. Its a paid class but you can bring a prospect and stand a chance to join your prospect in my class for free with Forex trading materials that will show you the secret in Forex.
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by Timagex(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'm interested!!
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Forex is easy to learn, I will show you the secret in Forex straight ahead, don't let anyone make you feel you can't make it in this industry, I have made Forex easy to learn. Call 09056067100
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2018
Yesterday and today.

Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Todays result.

Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Forex made easy to learn, in 2weeks you can analysis this market your self I assure you, you will not take or ask for trade signals again. Its a paid class but you can bring a prospect and stand a chance to join your prospect in my class for free with Forex trading materials that will show you the secret in Forex. Call. 09056067100
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by folak48: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks op but for a layman who doesn't understand the charts what is the prospect ,how lucrative is forex?
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Please all what I wrote here is not to flatter you, but is a reality, be you a layman like you call as long as you are willing to learn, you can do this in 2weeks.
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2020
Available for free
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Free learning
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by chikeorji123(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Interested bro..
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Call 09057115031

chikeorji123:
Interested bro..
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
On going
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by rosy1992(f): 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
ikechialex1:
Free learning
I'm interested.
Re: You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex by ikechialex1(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Please call 09057115031
rosy1992:

I'm interested.

(1) (Reply)

Damn, Am Tired Of Staying @ Home Doing Nothing / Fresh Graduate Officer At Asset & Resource Management Holding Company / Job In Political Science Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.