Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What's This "Full Option" People Talk About? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's This "Full Option" People Talk About? (2167 Views)

Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 / Let's Talk About Brake Fluid! / Lets Talk About The VW Golf 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This "Full Option" People Talk About? by kobarney(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
When I surf this section or the auto section, people talk about car and mention full option, I really don't get this, I mean.. I know it's got to do with the interior/dashboard of the car, the techy stuff and all but don't all cars come with their own dashboard design and content? someone please explain this thanks.

1 Like

Re: What's This "Full Option" People Talk About? by SmartToyota(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
A full option car means that the car have every single available feature (things like navigation or a technology package, driver assistance package etc.) added to it. Some call it fully loaded as it ends up being the most expensive version of the car that you can buy.
For example, the normal model car probably came with a regular flippy style rearview mirror, but there were options for an auto dimming mirror and an auto dimming mirror with a compass. The full option car would come with the mirror & the compass unlike the normal model

9 Likes

Re: What's This "Full Option" People Talk About? by kobarney(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
thanks man.. so... one can modify his car to full option yeah?

1 Like

Re: What's This "Full Option" People Talk About? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 29, 2018
Kobarney think of full options as iPhone X (this is the normal version everyone buys) and then iPhone X Limited edition ( now this is the one only very few get to buy and enjoy)
Full option is all the luxury items you can ever wish for in a car such as heated and cooled seats. Rain sensing windshield, panoramic sunroof, massage and stiched leather seats instead of fabric. Etc. These are just a few. I can think of.

1 Like

Re: What's This "Full Option" People Talk About? by kobarney(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartToyota:
A full option car means that the car have every single available feature (things like navigation or a technology package, driver assistance package etc.) added to it. Some call it fully loaded as it ends up being the most expensive version of the car that you can buy.
For example, the normal model car probably came with a regular flippy style rearview mirror, but there were options for an auto dimming mirror and an auto dimming mirror with a compass. The full option car would come with the mirror & the compass unlike the normal model

For example. CE. LE. XLE and Sports?
Re: What's This "Full Option" People Talk About? by RuneKingThor: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
kobarney:

For example. CE. LE. XLE and Sports?
Yes. The perfect arrangements will be CE, LE, Sports and then the XLE

1 Like

Re: What's This "Full Option" People Talk About? by pointblank247(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Op i hope you now understand because the comments above did justice to your question.
I can only add that even some ladies come with full options, if you know what I mean. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2007 Fan Belt / Registration Of Any Vehicle Documents Contact me / Audi A4 2.8 30v Quattro (2000) Vs Audi A4 2.8 30v (2000) Vs etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.