Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine (813 Views)

Land Selling At The Goldmine Courts Epe / PROMO PLOTES AT GOLDMINE COURTS EPE / Ibeju Lekki: The Goldmine Of Real Estate In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Cashew is the fastest growing agro commodity in Nigeria but unfortunately this goldmine has not been maximized by Nigeria.
With the global demand exceeding 5 million tons and valued at about 6 billion dollars.
Sustainable wealth can built with investing in this low risk and money spinning crop.
Nigeria currently produces 10% of the global raw cashew nut demand. Over the years, the demand has always exceeded the supply with the local price rising steadily from N110,000 per tonne in 2011 to N650,000 per tonne in 2017.
Only 25,000 tons out of about 200,000 tons local supply requirement was accounted for in Ogbomoso, Oyo state in 2016 which happens to be the best quality nut in Nigeria.
This Ogbomoso cashew market was valued at 21 million dollar. It is however mind boggling to note that this market is built on mostly unplanned and inherited farms.
Lower nut count per kilogram, high kernel output ratio(KOR) and better taste are the major reason why exporters prefer Ogbomoso cashew nut. This is primarily due to climate and the local seed quality.
Individuals that produces Cashew nut from other regions like Kogi (the largest producer of cashew nut in Nigeria) prefer to bring theirs to Ogbomoso to be diluted with cashew nuts grown in Ogbomoso to improve the quality of their products
This is the level to which the ratings in terms of quality of Ogbomoso cashew nut is.
There is fertile, arable land in Ogbomoso for the cultivation of cashew. cashew cultivation is guaranteed to yield huge profit for bold and savvy investors.
The increasing high global demand for cashew from Ogbomoso giving its undeniable superior quality such as lower nut per kilogram,high kernel output ratio and better taste are the reasons why cashew merchants and exporters are arriving in their droves to do business in the small town in southwest Nigeria.
It is clear to see that the Ogbomoso cashew stands out with its quality and the industry stakeholders testify to its value in the international market.
It is key to note that at this point that the cashew industry in ogbomoso is still at its infancy spanning less than 10 years and have seen significant growth in the past 5 years with more international buyers trooping in driving the demand and cost of the commodity.
The current demand for cashew comes mainly from Asia, but the possibility for growth are boundless with technological advancement finding more use for the nut and more people turning to healthier nut consumption will see an increase in the international demand and export potential for Ogbomoso cashew.
Cashew can produce its first fruit in 30 months and will continue fruiting for at least another 50 years.
An acre is capable of yielding an average of 600kg annually and can be as high as 1500kg per acre.
There are over 50,000 acres of affordable and arable land in Ogbomoso yet to be cultivated with cashew and with well drafted investment plan from Hastom Foods and Farms Limited, breaking even is possible in just 2 years.
We are focused on assisting investors maximize the advantage the Ogbomoso terrain offers in the cashew trade globally by providing investment option especially the ones that will reduce risks and put the investors at an advantage. Call or WhatsApp 08060318769, 08123235949 08163013001 or email hastomnigeria@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZg6s7I5dkY&t=33s
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by whirlwind7(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Bros!
I must say you are looking very healthy and cool in that video! smiley
This is no joke o. I'm comparing your looks with what I saw 3 years ago. Your appearance is a good testimony about how farming has evolved so far.
All the best!

1 Like

Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
whirlwind7:
Bros!
I must say you are looking very healthy and cool in that video! smiley
This is no joke o. I'm comparing your looks with what I saw 3 years ago. Your appearance is a good testimony about how farming has evolved so far.
All the best!
grin grin grin grin My brother God is good. Thank you. cool cool cool cool
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Cashew farm over rental apartment
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 03, 2018
hotmas911:
Cashew farm over rental apartment
Where is your farm located?
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Where is your farm located?
Ogbomoso Oyo state
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2018
The demand for cashew nuts is just crazy!!!!! They wont let my phone rest
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2018
for more information, videos and pictures follow us on https://www.facebook.com/HFFLimited/
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin smiling Cashew farmers grin grin grin
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 5:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine by hotmas911(m): 6:10am On Feb 27, 2018
good morning

(1) (Reply)

[19/03/18] 6 Bedroom Mansion In Maitama for sale (07083890037) / . / What Is The Cost Of Building A 3-storey Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.