Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced (28771 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2018
Good morning,

The distribution of the 2nd batch of N-Power devices has commenced. It commenced in Lagos and will spread out to other states shortly.

Please be patient, everyone will get their device. This applies ONLY to 2016 beneficiaries in the 2nd batch.

#NPowerNG

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Goovo(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by gotaheart: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Npowerng, when is the final selection of preselected applicants. Am sure you are expecting us to be idle waiting for whenever you feel like concluding the process or rather we ignore whatever we have at hand by then for the program. God knows I will not let go of this share of National cake just like that even after securing a job worth millions monthly. You will pay for my idle time thus far especially the cost I incurred on transportation, making copies of credentials and passport photographs for physical verification.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by ekoyo(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2018
@npowerng thanks fr the goodvur doing pls i want to know if 2017 applicants will start work before the school closes for easter break thanks

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Utchgirl(f): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Mr Npowerng

whn wil d final list of 2017 npower candidate be released ?

They r running out patience, plz do somtin abt it.

2 Likes

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by sunbbo(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Good one from Npower.

Apply For British American Tobacco Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace. Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too. British American Tobacco Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) as follows;

1.) British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 - (Legal and External Affairs)

Deadline: 31st January, 2018.

Click Here To View Details

2.) British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018 - (Operations)

Deadline: 28th February, 2018.

3.) Leaf Technician

Deadline: 30th January, 2018.

4.) Fleet Manager

Deadline: 31st January, 2018.

5.) Corporate Counsel

Deadline: 6th February, 2018.

Source: http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2018/01/29/british-american-tobacco-fresh-job-recruitment/
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by azelab: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Npower team, i am batch A in the device selection but i have not be given my device. My collection centre is mtn office idi ape ibadan oyo state likewise the device i selected is Nagro Tecno Device. Please When Will I Get My Device.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
ekoyo:
@npowerng thanks fr the goodvur doing pls i want to know if 2017 applicants will start work before the school closes for easter break thanks

Good Morning sir,

We the Npower team want the very best for all the pre-selected applicants and we are working very hard to make the process work out
smoothly,All the necessary information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our Social Media Channels.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by foliade(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

The distribution of the 2nd batch of N-Power devices has commenced. It commenced in Lagos and will spread out to other states shortly.

Please be patient, everyone will get their device. This applies ONLY to 2016 beneficiaries in the 2nd batch.

#NPowerNG
Nice one N-power
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2018
gotaheart:
Npowerng, when is the final selection of preselected applicants. Am sure you are expecting us to be idle waiting for whenever you feel like concluding the process or rather we ignore whatever we have at hand by then for the program. God knows I will not let go of this share of National cake just like that even after securing a job worth millions monthly. You will pay for my idle time thus far especially the cost I incurred on transportation, making copies of credentials and passport photographs for physical verification.

sad

8 Likes

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Utchgirl:
Mr Npowerng

whn wil d final list of 2017 npower candidate be released ?

They r running out patience, plz do somtin abt it.

Okay sir, very soon.
All the necessary information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our Social Media Channels.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2018
sunbbo:
Good one from Npower.

smiley

Thank you for your patience sir
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Goovo:
Nice one
smiley
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2018
azelab:
Npower team, i am batch A in the device selection but i have not be given my device. My collection centre is mtn office idi ape ibadan oyo state likewise the device i selected is Nagro Tecno Device. Please When Will I Get My Device.

When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by bobby86(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Weldone! This development is positive and it is appreciated
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by bobby86(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Please,my brother,an npower beneficiary was attacked overnight at his residence by a group of armed robber and his tablet was carted away.We have reported to the police,bt CAN IT BE TRACKED?wt the help of MTN, or any advice from you please
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by DLAPSIE: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Npowerng, thanks for the update. By batch B do you mean Nbuild participants? And how do we get it, if yes?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by honestivo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Next is to permanent
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by polosky: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kudos to the entire crew of NPOWER. you guys are really doing a wonderful Job out there......pls I don't know how u guys could be of help this moment?. my sister checked your site during the physical verification with her bvn but was not selected. recently she received a phone call from jigawa state from some one that her name appeared at babura LGA jigawa state. she went back to your site once again to check with her phone number this time and discovered she was preselected but asked to do physical verification atbabura LGA in jigawa state where as she selected dekina LGA of kogi state where she is resident with her husband during her application on your portal.......At this time pls how can you guys be of assistance to her before the final list comes out. her phone number is 08060112506

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
DLAPSIE:
Npowerng, thanks for the update. By batch B do you mean Nbuild participants? And how do we get it, if yes?

No sir, Not Nbuild.

This information is for N-Teach and N-Health, N-Agro. 2016 beneficiaries.

2 Likes

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
bobby86:
Please,my brother,an npower beneficiary was attacked overnight at his residence by a group of armed robber and his tablet was carted away.We have reported to the police,bt CAN IT BE TRACKED?wt the help of MTN, or any advice from you please

Kindly send this complain to devicesupport@npvn.ng attached with the police report with Your Npower full details.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
bobby86:
smiley Thank you.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
polosky:
Kudos to the entire crew of NPOWER. you guys are really doing a wonderful Job out there......pls I don't know how u guys could be of help this moment?. my sister checked your site during the physical verification with her bvn but was not selected. recently she received a phone call from jigawa state from some one that her name appeared at babura LGA jigawa state. she went back to your site once again to check with her phone number this time and discovered she was preselected but asked to do physical verification atbabura LGA in jigawa state where as she selected dekina LGA of kogi state where she is resident with her husband during her application on your portal.......At this time pls how can you guys be of assistance to her before the final list comes out. her phone number is 08060112506

She can not be transferred to another LGA totally aside the one she selected initially during the registration process.
Physical verification has been concluded sir.
But i advice you to tell She can visit the LGAs for her verification, if it is still ongoing in that state. If she is still interested.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Ganjafama(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
npowerng:

Okay sir, very soon.
All the necessary information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our Social Media Channels.
gringringrin still the same robotic reply. Hehehe npower no go kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
You have commenced distribution of the 2nd batch when the batch A that chose Speedstar tablet are still on hold? You people are hell of a joke.... Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Alert chai bubu weh done cool
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by foliade(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
bobby86:
Yeah
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by foliade(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
Kudos to N-power team
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by crystal138: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hi, Npower... Ever since we started this 2017 registration, test, pre-selection and verification, I've not received any SMS from you. I just assumed it was the DND, but when I checked with my network, I don't have DND activated on my line. Pls, what then is the issue?? How can I sort that out so that I can start receiving messages from you??

Thanks!!
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
A shitcoin startup called Prodeum just exitscammed with millions of investor dollars and left them the following message on their site see the image below... pls help I have been awake since lastweek Thursday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake / Shell Nigeria Madness / Recruitment At U- Connect Ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.