Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 PM

Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily (3584 Views)

2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by HAH: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Carmal90:

Sir, I really want OBJ to be silenced now and forever, I prayed APC should give their ticket to PMB, pdp should give theirs to Atiku.. And the third imaginary force should give their ticket to sworn enemy of obasanjo.. By that time, he will know he is not relevant again.. I hate when people are hailing this man as a messiah. Someone that ruled this country for many years
don't worry if old age does not humble him death will, we should not be in a haste
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Carmal90:

Sir, I really want OBJ to be silenced now and forever, I prayed APC should give their ticket to PMB, pdp should give theirs to Atiku.. And the third imaginary force should give their ticket to sworn enemy of obasanjo.. By that time, he will know he is not relevant again.. I hate when people are hailing this man as a messiah. Someone that ruled this country for many years
I think Obj's relevance is actually with the international comunity
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
HAH:
madam, I don't know where you are, as for me I am live in kano, and I am telling you without mincing any word that the popularity of Buhari has seriously dwindled in kanodue to poor performancr, and if elections are held for the two in kano, kwankwaso will not just beat buhari but will trump him in multiple times unless he rigs, you can come can conduct an unofficial poll by boarding like 10 keke Napep popularly called adaidaita sahu and get their response.

Madam I was a staunch buharist go and check my post in 2015, but we are really disappointed with Buhari
Well i will take your words because you are on ground but i seriously doubt anyone will beat buhari in the NW
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Ibegtodiffer: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:

Well personally, i hope he looses But look at the current political landscape of the country, I can Firmly tell you that Nobody stands any chance of defeating buhari if he decides to Re contest Next year. 2003, 2007, 2011 that you made reference to were a different time with a different political landscape at those times, Which party did he contest under in those years? Was he the Current president also then? were the parties he contested under b4 APC, at any time the Number 1 party in Nigeria? Like i said i personally want him to Loose but i can't Neglect the facts and the facts are that Buhari, As things stand, Can NOT Loose the 2019 Presidential election in Nigeria. Simple as that.
Don't conclude my brother. Up north, those who worked for Buhari's emergence were betrayed. Same in South West and North Central. The master rigging plan options for him would either be
1. the use of security agencies, 90% of whom are either from his constituency and/or from his religion
2. Allow violence to dominate the areas he's likely to lose, so that the elections are invalidated for a later-day rerun i.e after he's been declared winner
3. Send non- or poorly- functional card readers to areas he's not sure of votes
4. OR a combination of the 3 above
But if he choose to be fairly sincere or care-free like Jonathan, Baba will NOT win.
a. In North Central alone, he has lost Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kogi!
b. Those that really worked hard for him in places like Nasarawa, Niger and Abuja are very upset about how they were sidelined. Same case, up north. This can however, be negotiated.
c. Tinubu at the moment is dining with Baba using a long spoon.
d. With the Fulani herdsmen saga & arrest of Babachir, Adamawa is not guaranteed!
I could go on and on. But for free? No.
MY VERDICT! ELECTION WOULD BE INCONCLUSIVE. #myonekobo

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by MrMystrO(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

Don't conclude my brother. Up north, those who worked for Buhari's emergence were betrayed. Same in South West and North Central. The master rigging plan options for him would either be
1. the use of security agencies, 90% of whom are either from his constituency and/or from his religion
2. Allow violence to dominate the areas he's likely to lose, so that the elections are invalidated for a later-day rerun i.e after he's been declared winner
3. Send non- or poorly- functional card readers to areas he's not sure of votes
4. OR a combination of the 3 above
But if he choose to be fairly sincere or care-free like Jonathan, Baba will NOT win.
a. In North Central alone, he has lost Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kogi!
b. Those that really worked hard for him in places like Nasarawa, Niger and Abuja are very upset about how they were sidelined. Same case, up north. This can however, be negotiated.
c. Tinubu at the moment is dining with Baba using a long spoon.
d. With the Fulani herdsmen saga & arrest of Babachir, Adamawa is not guaranteed!
I could go on and on. But for free? No.
MY VERDICT! ELECTION WOULD BE INCONCLUSIVE. #myonekobo

Very good Assessment. Nevertheless i don't see buhari being sincere or Care free like Jonathan as you said.. because Buhari and Sincerity are Not fit to be in the same sentence. Next year's election will be rigged just as it has always been rigged, since the Conception of this Country. The Highest Bidder, Win
s. And also you do know that party also counts right? all these states you mentioned are obviously going to have people they support at the primaries of the election But at the end of the day, party interest is still going to come first which means if buhari eventually emerges as the winner of the primaries (Which we all know he will), every member of the party in order to still remain in government and retain their positions will have no choice than to support the party and its candidate which we all know who. When the time for elections come that is when you would begin to see the real colour of politicians. Forget about all this online Propaganda we see here all the time. When time for elections come at the end of the day, support for the party the party coupled with the fact that majority of Nigerians are easy to control and buy off will Ultimately be what counts. And we know that the party is been controlled by the same elites who don't care about whatever is going on in Nigeria, But only about Retaining Power So there you have it.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by HAH: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
obiageIi:

Well i will take your words because you are on ground but i seriously doubt anyone will beat buhari in the NW
wallahi my sister people are angry, especially with high cost of living and to worsened matter this fuel scarcity is not doing any good to buhari popularity in the NW.

Another thing kano people are angry with is the fact that their beloved kwankwaso is being maltreated by his hitherto deputy the current governor most likely with buharis backing

Cheers
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by MrMystrO(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
zendy:

Wether APC or PDP wins, nothing will change. Nothing has changed in more than 60 years Nigerians have been voting, except change for the worse

Sad TRUTH.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
HAH:
wallahi my sister people are angry, especially with high cost of living and to worsened matter this fuel scarcity is not doing any good to buhari popularity in the NW.

Another thing kano people are angry with is the fact that their beloved kwankwaso is being maltreated by his hitherto deputy the current governor most likely with buharis backing

Cheers
Interesting, thanks for the firsthand info
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by ndcide(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:
As much as i know No one can Defeat buhari come next year, It will do no harm in trying, as that could even help create another alternative for Nigerians in years to come, and also put politicians who fail to perform on their toes.

I see people who say this, as being very insincere.

You don't like the way the country is being run, yet you claim buhari will win. Are you going to vote for him?

Or you don't really want him out?

I'm surprised.

I didn't vote buhari, and I'm not going to vote him or his party in 2019.

Also, majority of my colleagues who voted him and influenced others to vote for him, have vowed not to vote for him, in 2019.

My boss, has started working on his PVC transfer. He's not voting buhari..... So how is he going to win.

People are not ready to rig for him. Not even the top politicians in APC

Let's be sincere jare... Buhari will not run. He's just monitoring the trend.... Which Magic is he going to do to change the tide.

It's over!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Amarabae(f): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
obiageIi:
Its roughly one year to the next election, its no longer news that most people have had enough of this present administration. I belive its time to put the myth of north to the test, Donald duke/ akinwumi adesina ticket should do the magic.
Igbos will most likely vote anything other than buhari, running on the Apga platform is added incentives.

What do you guys think?
So an Igbo person can't be the APGA presidential candidate?
What kind of defeatist mentality is this
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by MrMystrO(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
ndcide:

I see people who say this, as being very insincere.

You don't like the way the country is being run, yet you claim buhari will win. Are you going to vote for him?

Or you don't really want him out?

I'm surprised.

I didn't vote buhari, and I'm not going to vote him or his party in 2019.

Also, majority of my colleagues who voted him and influenced others to vote for him, have vowed not to vote for him, in 2019.

My boss, has started working on his PVC transfer. He's not voting buhari..... So how is he going to win.

People are not ready to rig for him. Not even the top politicians in APC

Let's be sincere jare... Buhari will not run. He's just monitoring the trend.... Which Magic is he going to do to change the tide.

It's over!!!!!

My good brother your statement shows that you obviously do not know how the Nigerian political system works. How can you say that even top politicians in APC will not support buhari? Sorry to say but that idea is extremely lame to be honest, And it easily gives away the fact that you are a novice in Nigerian politics. Nigerian politics is simply a game of self-interest, Nothing more. The Top politicians in power do not care about the plight of the average Nigerian citizen as it doesn't affect them. All they care about is returning power and the party gives them the platform to do so. The party is the ultimate decider, coupled with the fact that Majority of the Country are illiterates(No offense) means who ever the party presents after the primaries to contest will be supported wholeheartedly by the party! The only way out is if buhari loses the APC primaries, This is honestly the only way he can be ruled out. But as long as APC is planning to field a northerner as a candidate, buhari Will definitely win the primary and there is nothing anybody can do about it. I personally don't want him to win, But then i know Apc will sweep the country's votes through bribery and rigging and believe me, they will be victorious. Its sad but its just the Hard Truth. Let us be honest with ourselves for once, this is Nigeria!!! Me too I did not vote for anybody and I don't intend to vote until I see that my vote can actually make a change but then I do not plan to be sentimental Either. I only state facts and the fact is that Nigeria is not the USA. With the way the Nigerian political system works, buhari will be re-elected come next year. Watch this space and Mark this date. We will eventually come back to this in the Future. Till then, lets all watch how it plays out.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by NASTYNASOSO: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
obiageIi:
Its roughly one year to the next election, its no longer news that most people have had enough of this present administration. I belive its time to put the myth of north to the test, Donald duke/ akinwumi adesina ticket should do the magic.
Igbos will most likely vote anything other than buhari, running on the Apga platform is added incentives.

What do you guys think?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I belive its time to put the myth of north to the test
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by NASTYNASOSO: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Koleman:
so who do you think will get 25% in 24 states? Buhari... Nigeria has never before been this divided along religious lines. Not even during the 2015 election. I am from Benue and I can tell you buhari won't even get a single vote without rigging... The same with taraba. Intact the 2019 election will be battle of religion... Remember in 2015 why buhari won was the support of the Christians in the south west and middle belts.

HMMMMMMM

BEER PARLOUR PERMUTATIONS.
PUT IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD RELIGION WOULD PLAY NO ROLE.
ALL THE PARTIES WOULD FEATURE A NORTHERNER AND A MUSLIM.
IF YOU LIKE GO AND VOTE LESS SHUT YOUR TRAP.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by DankemzI(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Duke/Adesina good combination of technocrats.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
DankemzI:
Duke/Adesina good combination of technocrats.
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:

So an Igbo person can't be the APGA presidential candidate?
What kind of defeatist mentality is this
Its all about incentive to vote
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Beremx(f): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Since Ojukwu died, APGA has not produced any presidential candidate. As usual, they will sell their soul to either APC or PDP during the forthcoming elections. The combo of Duke and Adeshina is a mirage! I would not like Buhari to contest in 2019 because if he does without any credible and popular candidate challenging him, he will win.

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Ibegtodiffer: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:

Very good Assessment. Nevertheless i don't see buhari being sincere or Care free like Jonathan as you said.. because Buhari and Sincerity are Not fit to be in the same sentence. Next year's election will be rigged just as it has always been rigged, since the Conception of this Country. The Highest Bidder, Win
s. And also you do know that party also counts right? all these states you mentioned are obviously going to have people they support at the primaries of the election But at the end of the day, party interest is still going to come first which means if buhari eventually emerges as the winner of the primaries (Which we all know he will), every member of the party in order to still remain in government and retain their positions will have no choice than to support the party and its candidate which we all know who. When the time for elections come that is when you would begin to see the real colour of politicians. Forget about all this online Propaganda we see here all the time. When time for elections come at the end of the day, support for the party the party coupled with the fact that majority of Nigerians are easy to control and buy off will Ultimately be what counts. And we know that the party is been controlled by the same elites who don't care about whatever is going on in Nigeria, But only about Retaining Power So there you have it.
You seem to have good grasp of the dynamics of Nigeria politics. (On a lighter note)., you contesting will not be a bad idea...Lol
But seriously, with the body language we're seeing, people may end up voting for persons rather than party.
Your second sentence will go a long way, but violence may erupt if rigging prevails. Honestly if Baba's first tenure is what we are seeing, then a second (if he emerges, not win) will be massively regretted..that's because he of course would have nothing at stake. I CONTINUE TO WONDER WHY THESE OLD MEN ARE HELD BENT ON FORMING A FUTURE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE A PART OF, WHILE POSITIONING THEIR CHILDREN FOR LIFE OUTSIDE OF IT. ITS A PITY.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
HAH:
madam, I don't know where you are, as for me I am live in kano, and I am telling you without mincing any word that the popularity of Buhari has seriously dwindled in kanodue to poor performancr, and if elections are held for the two in kano, kwankwaso will not just beat buhari but will trump him in multiple times unless he rigs, you can come can conduct an unofficial poll by boarding like 10 keke Napep popularly called adaidaita sahu and get their response.

Madam I was a staunch buharist go and check my post in 2015, but we are really disappointed with Buhari

I remember you so I'll believe what you just posted. Aisha buhari warned her husband, he refused her counsel and confined her to za aza room. Even El Rufai warned in a letter and had to keep quiet not to miss out. I think he too knows 2019 isn't going to be easy hence the Tinubu rapprochement, aggressive road repairs e.g Ijebu ode - ore express way etc. However it might be too little too late.

2019 is pregnant......very pregnant

1 Like

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:
Since Ojukwu died, APGA has not produced any presidential candidate. As usual, they will sell their soul to either APC or PDP during the forthcoming elections. The combo of Duke and Adeshina is a mirage! I would not like Buhari to contest in 2019 because if he does without any credible and popular candidate challenging him, he will win.

The bold. Very true
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by idu1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Obiageli no kee me with laugh....Even ipob yoots will vote Atiku instead.. grin

They abandoned Ojukwu thrice...Abandoned The Late Nnamdi Cownu....who is Peter Obi to them, when they there are Hausa Fulani men contesting?

Who killed Nnamdi kanu?
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I remember you so I'll believe what you just posted. Aisha buhari warned her husband, he refused her counsel and confined her to za aza room. Even El Rufai warned in a letter and had to keep quiet not to miss out. I think he too knows 2019 isn't going to be easy hence the Tinubu rapprochement, aggressive road repairs e.g Ijebu ode - ore express way etc. However it might be too little too late.

2019 is pregnant......very pregnant
Interesting angle.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by maclatunji: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
obiageIi:

I think the political cloout thing is largely overated just as the power of incumbency.

We can throw in a muslim from the Tinubu camp, maybe fashola "who knows"

As for funding, the 3rd force will take care of that.

Your opening post shows you don’t know what you are taking about. Akinwunmi Adesina is a Buhari fan.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by MrMystrO(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

You seem to have good grasp of the dynamics of Nigeria politics. (On a lighter note)., you contesting will not be a bad idea...Lol
But seriously, with the body language we're seeing, people may end up voting for persons rather than party.
Your second sentence will go a long way, but violence may erupt if rigging prevails. Honestly if Baba's first tenure is what we are seeing, then a second (if he emerges, not win) will be massively regretted..that's because he of course would have nothing at stake. I CONTINUE TO WONDER WHY THESE OLD MEN ARE HELD BENT ON FORMING A FUTURE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE A PART OF, WHILE POSITIONING THEIR CHILDREN FOR LIFE OUTSIDE OF IT. ITS A PITY.

It is Really such a pity bro, it's almost like we are not even deemed Human enough to matter to them. Very very sad. But then again that brings me to the part about violence erupting..I have Always maintained that A violent Revolution by the citizens is the only way out and i still maintain that view till Today. But ask yourself are Nigerians really up to the task?? This is where we have always failed, this is d area people like fela have mostly despised us in, Which is that Nigerians will Tolerate Anything. That is what separates us from the West. Once the militants and other armed Groups are settled, Will anyone be willing and rise up to the Security forces? Lol. " i no wan die, i no wan go, papa dey for house, mama dey for house, i wan build house, i wan enjoy, i no wan go" Lol(quoting fela). To me the only way out Other than a Violent Revolution, is to wait for these Heavyweights to die off,(They are old enough, and they will all die eventually) And hopefully someday in the Near future, we Shall have Updated and Sound minded people occupying Government positions and Not Archaic, Ancient and extremely Selfish minded Old Men. Its Really Sad Bro, Currently as it is, its Really Really Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

Your opening post shows you don’t know what you are taking about. Femi Adesina is a Buhari fan.
Do you mean akinwunmi adesina?
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by maclatunji: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
obiageIi:

Do you mean akinwunmi adesina?

Exactly.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by maclatunji: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:

It is Really such a pity bro, it's almost like we are not even deemed Human enough to matter to them. Very very sad. But then again that brings me to the part about violence erupting..I have Always maintained that A violent Revolution by the citizens is the only way out and i still maintain that view till Today. But ask yourself are Nigerians really up to the task?? This is where we have always failed, this is d area people like fela have mostly despised us in, Which is that Nigerians will Tolerate Anything. That is what separates us from the West. Once the militants and other armed Groups are settled, Will anyone be willing and rise up to the Security forces? Lol. " i no wan die, i no wan go, papa dey for house, mama dey for house, i wan build house, i wan enjoy, i no wan go" Lol(quoting fela). To me the only way out Other than a Violent Revolution, is to wait for these Heavyweights to die off,(They are old enough, and they will all die eventually) And hopefully someday in the Near future, we Shall have Updated and Sound minded people occupying Government positions and Not Archaic, Ancient and extremely Selfish minded Old Men. Its Really Sad Bro, Currently as it is, its Really Really Sad.

Even after your revolution, the status quo will still remain, no be today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:

It is Really such a pity bro, it's almost like we are not even deemed Human enough to matter to them. Very very sad. But then again that brings me to the part about violence erupting..I have Always maintained that A violent Revolution by the citizens is the only way out and i still maintain that view till Today. But ask yourself are Nigerians really up to the task?? This is where we have always failed, this is d area people like fela have mostly despised us in, Which is that Nigerians will Tolerate Anything. That is what separates us from the west
Violent revolution in black africa? Lol, the poor will fight the war while the elites jets out and watch proceedings on cnn. They will come back to rule when the war ends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

Gbam

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by obiageIi(f): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

Exactly.
I don't think being a fan will stop him from runnin
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by MrMystrO(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

Looool. Then waiting for a New set of future human beings with an entirely Different type of mindset to Re-populate Nigeria is the Only way then.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Ibegtodiffer: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:

Our votes can do the magic, rather than violent revolution. People give up easily., but not anymore. Despite the low publicity, a lot of people a getting their voters card. People are hungry and determined. The election is pregnant. Only God knows what the outcome will be. But as for me and my constituency, we must get our PVC's and vote. We'll rather have our votes rigged than not to vote at all. He's not worse than Abacha, but God took care. Let's vote according to our conscience without thinking of the "rigging" that may not happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video / SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.