Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily (3592 Views)

2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by MrMystrO(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

Our votes can do the magic, rather than violent revolution. People give up easily., but not anymore. Despite the low publicity, a lot of people a getting their voters card. People are hungry and determined. The election is pregnant. Only God knows what the outcome will be. But as for me and my constituency, we must get our PVC's and vote. We'll rather have our votes rigged than not to vote at all. He's not worse than Abacha, but God took care. Let's vote according to our conscience without thinking of the "rigging" that may not happen.

Good one bro, Let us all try to do our best in any way we can, And i hope it works out as Planned.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by masseratti: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:

It is Really such a pity bro, it's almost like we are not even deemed Human enough to matter to them. Very very sad. But then again that brings me to the part about violence erupting..I have Always maintained that A violent Revolution by the citizens is the only way out and i still maintain that view till Today. But ask yourself are Nigerians really up to the task?? This is where we have always failed, this is d area people like fela have mostly despised us in, Which is that Nigerians will Tolerate Anything. That is what separates us from the West. Once the militants and other armed Groups are settled, Will anyone be willing and rise up to the Security forces? Lol. " i no wan die, i no wan go, papa dey for house, mama dey for house, i wan build house, i wan enjoy, i no wan go" Lol(quoting fela). To me the only way out Other than a Violent Revolution, is to wait for these Heavyweights to die off,(They are old enough, and they will all die eventually) And hopefully someday in the Near future, we Shall have Updated and Sound minded people occupying Government positions and Not Archaic, Ancient and extremely Selfish minded Old Men. Its Really Sad Bro, Currently as it is, its Really Really Sad.
what a dream, do you know how old, Dogara, Melaye and Bello are? When do u expect them to go, or do you know how old Maina is? Get a grip if we don't do it now we won't have a country anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Koleman(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

BEER PARLOUR PERMUTATIONS.
PUT IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD RELIGION WOULD PLAY NO ROLE.
ALL THE PARTIES WOULD FEATURE A NORTHERNER AND A MUSLIM.
IF YOU LIKE GO AND VOTE LESS SHUT YOUR TRAP.

Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by Ibegtodiffer: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrMystrO:

Good one bro, Let us all try to do our best in any way we can, And i hope it works out as Planned.
Amen bro. We will work and pray.
Re: Duke/adesina Running Under Apga/3rd Force Should Defeat Buhari Easily by NASTYNASOSO: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Koleman post=64624213][/quote]

HMMMMMMM

FACTS WELL STATED DEAL WITH IT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Presidential Candidate Still In The Race, Says Labour Party / Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos / Full List Of 371 Tribes In Nigeria. Check Where You Belong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.