Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (253854 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
jydeboy: @ Fhemmmy,
I saw earlier on this thread that a very clean used BB Bold 4 (with Charger and Case) could fly for 29k.
Could it still fly for that price if I pay your Partner in full, but you ll DHL directly to me in Ondo State?
Thanks man.

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated.
Please note that once in a while we do have promotions and we dont have any on bold 4 at present, also, i cant send only one phone from Canada to be DHL directly to you, it is not cost effective . . . land in Lagos, i can get you a phone and the charger for 30K Naira if you are not reselling, the retailers price is the 28K Naira . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
DexxyAlebs: Which very good symbian phone can i get from d range 15k downwards, pls holla boladealeb@gmail.com

Thanks for taking time to check us out . . . The only phone that i have in that kinda price range will be a BB 9300 - Curve 3 ( I think) i dont deal much in other phones

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
How re u doing 2day mr femmy?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
jub009: How re u doing 2day mr femmy?

I am not doing the best at all, but i am working around the clock to make sure it is better . . . yet to meet with my supplier on the Laptop, when i had time yesterday he wasn't able to meet . . . so still trying to find way for us to meet . . . But your Bold 5 is already secured and leaving today . . will hang around and wait for the guy if i could make it happen still today.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
Will do appreciate it if both could leave today grin
Fhemmmy:

I am not doing the best at all, but i am working around the clock to make sure it is better . . . yet to meet with my supplier on the Laptop, when i had time yesterday he wasn't able to meet . . . so still trying to find way for us to meet . . . But your Bold 5 is already secured and leaving today . . will hang around and wait for the guy if i could make it happen still today.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
jub009: Will do appreciate if both could leave today grin

Will surely work around the clock to see what could be done, else, will update you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thanks
Fhemmmy:

Will surely work around the clock to see what could be done, else, will update you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
jub009: Thanks

Disappointment is one thing i hate most . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
wanted to ask about the possibility of getting a nexus 10 sire.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lotex(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Getting HP 311 mini n' the all round cost...(used)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
ciphoenix: wanted to ask about the possibility of getting a nexus 10 sire.

Thanks for spending time with us on our thread . . . We dont have any Nexus 10, Sir . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
lotex: Getting HP 311 mini n' the all round cost...(used)

We appreciates your time on our thread and you are highly respected . . . HP 311 will land to Lagos at a cost of Only 43K Naira.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2012
damn it. Is there any hope of getting nexus devices down here self? I wonder why google won't move things to nigeria too.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
ciphoenix: damn it. Is there any hope of getting nexus devices down here self? I wonder why google won't move things to nigeria too.

Probably the demand is not that much for them to push to Nigeria . . . Also, it is SOLD out for now
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
Perhaps it'll become available with time just like the nexus 7. I'll do well to contact you then. ☺
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by faithclin(f): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Please how much would I get a used samsung galaxy S2? Both new and Uk/Us Used! Very Clean!

Thanks!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:49am On Dec 03, 2012
ciphoenix: Perhaps it'll become available with time just like the nexus 7. I'll do well to contact you then. ☺

Will be looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:52am On Dec 03, 2012
faithclin: Please how much would I get a used samsung galaxy S2? Both new and Uk/Us Used! Very Clean!

Thanks!

You are appreciated for your tim on our thread and we will always looking forward to your business . . . For a Brand new S2, we will land you one at a cost of Only 65K Naira, while a Canada used (We dont deal with UK Used stuff) will be delivered to you at a cost of Only 50K Naira.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by faithclin(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You are appreciated for your tim on our thread and we will always looking forward to your business . . . For a Brand new S2, we will land you one at a cost of Only 65K Naira, while a Canada used (We dont deal with UK Used stuff) will be delivered to you at a cost of Only 50K Naira.

Thankx for your reply? And please what accessories would come with it? Hope its very neat? And how can I get it in Jos?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
faithclin:

Thankx for your reply? And please what accessories would come with it? Hope its very neat? And how can I get it in Jos?

For a used phones, it comes with the phone and the charger, however, sometimes could come with more, but we only guarantee phone and charger, to get it in Jos is easy, as long as there is a Bus that goes that route, you will get it there for sure, however, the cost of sending it to Jos will be paid by you. - Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
How is it going mr femmy? Any lucky yet
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
jub009: How is it going mr femmy? Any lucky yet

You got mail, sir . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
u got mail.

Fhemmmy:

You got mail, sir . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
jub009: u got mail.

Seen and responded, Sir . . . will be leaving office soon, so might respond back to you again later if i am already out of the office . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
responded.

no prb. hv a nice day .

Fhemmmy:

Seen and responded, Sir . . . will be leaving office soon, so might respond back to you again later if i am already out of the office . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
jub009: no prb. hv a nice day .

You have a mail, sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
u got mail.

Fhemmmy:

You have a mail, sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:27am On Dec 04, 2012
jub009:
u got mail.

Back to you, sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2012
Will get back 2 u by 3pm naija tym today as per d laptop. Hoping to pick up d bold 5 today.

Fhemmmy:

Back to you, sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
jub009: Will get back 2 u by 3pm naija tym today as per d laptop. Hoping to pick up d bold 5 today.

The ridiculous NDLEA are at it again, holding my package since yesterday, i guess they looking for Christmas money . . .Please keep tracking
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
Processed at LAGOS - NIGERIA LAGOS - NIGERIA 14:39

Clearance processing complete at LAGOS - NIGERIA

Fhemmmy:

The ridiculous NDLEA are at it again, holding my package since yesterday, i guess they looking for Christmas money . . .Please keep tracking
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
jub009: Processed at LAGOS - NIGERIA LAGOS - NIGERIA 14:39

Clearance processing complete at LAGOS - NIGERIA

Yes oh, after so much mail back and forth, cos they are really now getting on my nerves, they wasted yesterday and today and it means delivery will be made tomorrow . . . useless people . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.