Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (252146 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
ibodom:

how much will this take to get to zamfara state.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you BUT we currently not buying stuff for people via eBay
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Happy Tuesday . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ikegwegbe(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please I want to buy a phone. I have the funds but will like to use ur address to ship it to .it is in USA
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
ikegwegbe:
Please I want to buy a phone. I have the funds but will like to use ur address to ship it to .it is in USA

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . We do NOT offer such service(s)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
How much can this phone cost down to enugu in nigeria

https://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_349081.html
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
How much can this phone cost down to enugu in nigeria

l

If available, we will land you one at a cost of ONLY 96K Naira . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2017
Happy new month to all our customers and Nairalanders as a whole . . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by virtualcard: 3:08am On Sep 06, 2017
So why do you create this thread cos i dont understand wat you are doing. You dont ship 4 pple..u dont buy from dis ... you dont do dst. U virtually dont do anytin hea. Just do ur ppersonal stuff nd take down dis thread

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
virtualcard:
So why do you create this thread cos i dont understand wat you are doing. You dont ship 4 pple..u dont buy from dis ... you dont do dst. U virtually dont do anytin hea. Just do ur ppersonal stuff nd take down dis thread

Thanks for your concern . . . .

Would you rather i allow you to buy goods with stolen credit card so as to send to my home and i send to Nigeria for you?

Sorry, those that we do business with knows why we have the thread . . . . When you have a legit business for us to do with you, we will be more than glad to do that . . . Or if we tell you to pay 100$ to ship one laptop, are you willing or capable of doing such?

Not all things that comes to people's head needed to be said . . .

Once again, thanks for your time on our thread, and we stand on our policy, we will NOT allow you to buy and ship to our address . . . If you have anything you wanna buy, tell us the name and quantity, we will send you the price and we take it from there...

Looking forward to being your dealer too.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Happy Friday
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Happy New week . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Welcome to Wednesday . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by seighapaul(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
This item is on bid...can you get it for me? If yes, give me a quote.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Mikrotik-Router-RB951UI2HND-/222641259622
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
seighapaul:
This item is on bid...can you get it for me? If yes, give me a quote.

Mikrotik-Router-RB951UI2HND-/222641259622

Because of time and all that, we don't do bidding for people, we buy off the shelf and ship . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by saxy4c(m): 12:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your concern . . . .

Would you rather i allow you to buy goods with stolen credit card so as to send to my home and i send to Nigeria for you?

Sorry, those that we do business with knows why we have the thread . . . . When you have a legit business for us to do with you, we will be more than glad to do that . . . Or if we tell you to pay 100$ to ship one laptop, are you willing or capable of doing such?

Not all things that comes to people's head needed to be said . . .

Once again, thanks for your time on our thread, and we stand on our policy, we will NOT allow you to buy and ship to our address . . . If you have anything you wanna buy, tell us the name and quantity, we will send you the price and we take it from there...

Looking forward to being your dealer too.

You are this exposed to NL and you still ship with DHL. Ok we have heard oh....
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
saxy4c:

You are this exposed to NL and you still ship with DHL. Ok we have heard oh....

We ship via what gives us peace of mind and that which makes us NOT to tell stories that touches the heart . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Another day for us to offer you our service . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Happy new week to us all
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Another day for us to be thankful
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Thank God it is Friday
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Happy birthday to Nigeria, though it is sad that at her age, she has nothing to show for it, BUT we pray for better leadership and a clear focus . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
cool cool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.