Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,971 members, 7,803,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift (50787 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti / Biodun Olujimi And Duro Faseyi Lose Reelection Bid / Saraki Addresses Protesting National Assembly Staff, As Ahmed Lawal Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Saintmary(f): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
americanson:
not Senator, it is how an average Nigerian thinks... Pride and ego is their thing.
sad to admit, but you're right.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by pooozeee(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Very silly animals
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by ultimatewarrior: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
There actually is sort of, at least i've entered house of reps building before and on one of the elevators they wrote "for honourable members only"
beulah76:
Is there any rule instrution on the entrance elevator which stated that this elevatot is for senator is for only,if not the senator needs to be charge to court for damages .
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by chubinwa(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
wolves in sheep clothing we call senators.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Foolish woman

1 Like

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by wyqay: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
that is why Nigeria continue to struggle for development
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by sinorte: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:
Smear campaign.

I cam bet someone in the Ekiti state government wrote this

I don't think this should be a smear campaign because I've been there before and I witnessed this first hand. I don't know which of the senators it was again. I was literally stopped from boarding that lift with the senator by his 'orderly.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by MurphyTheory99(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sometime last year I was in a train going through D.C. from Bowie metro station. At the next stop, I saw a Congress man walked in with his aid. He had a barge " The us congress". There were no available seats so he stood. Nobody acted as if they saw him. He was even the one saying "Good morning" "hi". I just sat there and was thinking about my people back home. We have a long way to go.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Evince(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
My first act of self defense is to bite off the aides nose then wait for who will touch me again. Then I sue for justice
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Wahabalao: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dnt Blame Dis Woman She Think Apc Send Him 2 Come Kill Her Dis Is Self Defence
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by remitra: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Udantu:
Let election come that woman will even lick your feet to be voted.

Animals parading as senators

I went to school with her 2 children. She's been there since 1999 I think.

She's an undercover god
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Mryacks: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Desyner:
Sadly that's how the average Nigerian politician thinks.
A typical "human animal". Human in form but an animal in instinct.

I tell you....
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Iyajison: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
See her face......upon d whole money.. angry
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
What is she feeling like, she should know her days are numbered in the chamber and she won't stay there permanently.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by ifexezim(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Before reading it, I knew is only a woman that can be that harsh.
Women self
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
ehie:
nyanga dey sleep trouble come wake am..
You're wrong, Trouble dey sleep nyanga go wake am.

1 Like

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Nationalman: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
Still have to thank God for small mercies, could have been worse.

This was Senator Abiodun Olu Jiminy, what if it was Senator Remi Tinubu, you'd be in jail now cooling off.

Remi Tinubu: First woman to screw her way up to the Senate.
your mama wey screw down to grave. All because she is a woman automatically means she screwed .then it means your sisters will definitely screw in any positions they are.And if your wife works or trade then she must be screwing her boss or customers.your brain is small.No right think person would support the rubbish by Olujimi. Mind you its not because she is a woman. A lot of her male colleagues are even worse
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by suremanpatriot: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by suremanpatriot: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Mogidi:
Still have to thank God for small mercies, could have been worse.

This was Senator Abiodun Olu Jiminy, what if it was Senator Remi Tinubu, you'd be in jail now cooling off.

Remi Tinubu: First woman to screw her way up to the Senate.
you don't know Remi Tinubu so stop this prejudice against her,maybe you had a grudge you nurse so badly to malign her this way. She is a down to earth woman.
...moreover this matter is quite sensitive considering how dicy security may be in nigeria, the senators jobs(she was going to investigate 1trillion...) are too sensitive and deserve a separate lift for them to feel safer for security reasons.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Akzik: 1:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Senator or senapride? Idiot, is she representing herself , animals or people. Anyway, let another senator tries same next....
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Nigeriadondie: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2018
buhariguy:
thank God is idiotic pigs of Biafra senator, if not, they would have insulted buhari.
You have a big problem without solution. Wetin concern Biafra for this matter. Keep masturbating. Sorry for ya life
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by theo1477(m): 3:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
This unlawful display common among women's inferiority complex. If you want to test woman give her power .

Give her wealth, position or a head you would see pride and feeling insecure

1 Like

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by chngebeginwthme: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2018
She;s from Ekiti? What do we expect, Like Governor like Senator
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by buhariguy(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

You have a big problem without solution. Wetin concern Biafra for this matter. Keep masturbating. Sorry for ya life
are you now denying fayose acolyte?
Biafradondie

1 Like

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by CioAngels(f): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2018
This is nothing but power drunk, imagine, a mother, where lies the motherly touch? Mrs Olujimi should be flogged by the soldiers. She will soon come to be voted for, and of you ask me, she will note be voted for because this has shown that she will ask people to lay down for her to walk on.
Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by Jakumo(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2018
I like the concept of having AUTHORITY to deliver HOLY SLAPS as needed.

This learned law-maker who ordered the lift attendant to be slapped is clearly a graduate from the renowned Pastor Oyedepo Sanctified Academy of Holy Slaps, where many of Nigeria's greatest treasury-looters earned their sheepskins.

1 Share

Re: Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift by vatiqan(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2018
Mynd44:
Smear campaign.

I cam bet someone in the Ekiti state government wrote this
When it doesn't favour you, you resort to writing thrash. You are one of the mods ba? you are shamelessly shameless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.