Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (79677 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by contactmorak: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Miracle is already causing drama online.The show has started and as always the drama that comes with it is always fast and hot. Just few hours into the LIVE show, Twitter investigators are already out with receipts on a particular housemate, Miracle, a handsome pilot.

Miracle who revealed that he is currently available has been spotted with a wedding band on some of his Instagram photos which has left many Nigerians asking if Miracle is yet another Thin Tall Tony?

Recall that Thin Tall Tony, an ex-housemate from Big Brother Naija 2017, lied to his housemates and viewers about his marital status.

While it is not clear if Miracle is married, the pictures below however shows us a wedding band.

Well, the ladies are not smiling as they have dug up his Instagram account and the followers literally doubled within the hour

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photos-of-miracle-and-his-alleged-wife-go-viral-online-see-pics

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by contactmorak: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by FvckShiT(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
-Why dont yll leave him the fūck alone undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
All liars in BBNaija end up like TTT in the long run. Even if you wan lie, lie wetin internet nor hear.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why d idiot the deny?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Why d idiot the deny?
my gee, I d limited to some sites for now.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Enemking: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
What if the picture is from a cultural day program, either in school, church or community,. They want to tannish the guy's image angry

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
olihilistic:
my gee, I d limited to some sites for now.

Really? What happened?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Really? What happened?
I never get phone na
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
When will some jobless Nigerians realise that this BBN is a just a game...anything that happens over there should never be taking seriously

Believe anyword or any action there at your risk

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
olihilistic:
I never get phone na

Eyaa! Which one you d use now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Eyaa! Which one you d use now?
na my lappy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by cruzita(f): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
This guy go don dey swear 4 bloggers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lmao Nigerians have time sha

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
olihilistic:
na my lappy.

Okay
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Is the wife from SW?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Enemking:
What if the picture is from a cultural day program, either in school, church or community,. They want to tannish the guy's image angry
my brother, you snap picture with woman, she go turn your wife grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by banjeezay(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
E be like say seun don sell this forum give all this bbnaija people ooo. Abi wetin we do all ths mods wey dem wan use bbnaija news kill us like this?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Some of these mods no dey help matters sef.. Jus take a look at how many BBN topics have graced d FP jus today alone... I think U guys shld create a section for dis Big broda nonsense and stop littering our FP with irrelevant topics... There's a whole lot of pressing issues plaguing d nation right now and BBN isn't worth d distraction

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Teewhy2: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari thank you for using Lala to divert our attention from national events, lala don't even focus on his first choice snakes again it is now Big brother.
take note 90 days is almost here.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
That one looks like drama o
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Social experiment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Why d idiot the deny?

It's just for show and popularity, but it's rooted deeply in the psychology of celebrity-by-vote:

By giving the impression that he is romantically unattached, he stokes interest and attention in women - who will start discussing and pinning their romantic fantasies on him - resulting in a fan base that will be loyal to him and yield better votes.

On the other hand, if he's known to be married, their interest wanes and he no longer has any particular advantage over anybody else...

But our Instagram diggers sha...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by SirLakes: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerians can dig up anything shocked
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerians no dey act like sey recession dey ... HW n marital status affect us
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Keneking:
Is the wife from SW?
tongue
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by kambili999(f): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
shae you see na. they won't allow the boy to enter with his two legs before they finally start giving him problems. he is 24 years and I don't know why some people want to start something they can't finish. even if he is married please let him be. ahan . the picture even looks like one of those drama - kinda pictures

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by freeman95(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
I can bet that's not his wife

Pic looks like a traditional drama or something

Them sha want make the guy trend so he go win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
The annoying part was where his brother said he doesn't even have any girl in his life. Bunch of lie Mohammeds!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Winches and wizards on rampage shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) by miller009(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
whats our own with him now. his married his not married so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.