Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Guys Marked Mango Seeds On Tree Before They Ripe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Marked Mango Seeds On Tree Before They Ripe (960 Views)

Wahala Person Go Climb Mango Tree Beside Prison Fence Now He Don For Prison Yard / Coconut Falls From A Mango Tree On Naija Movie ( Vodeo) / I Don Ripe Said Dona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Marked Mango Seeds On Tree Before They Ripe by dhesire(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Guys! The hustle is real ooo or better put there is hunger in the land.

Went to a hood last Saturday and I observed that the mangoes seedlings just sprouting out have been marked by boys living in the 'compound'

Myth have it that last year was worse for the mango tree, boys rely on the mango pod for food, so this year, in other to avoid stories, it was unanimously agreed that every body pick theirs before they are ripe.
A secretary was even appointed to write for each person.

Take a look!

Re: Guys Marked Mango Seeds On Tree Before They Ripe by Kenzico(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin

YOU have to shield your possession....There's hunger in the land
Re: Guys Marked Mango Seeds On Tree Before They Ripe by muhammed50(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sensible!

(1) (Reply)

Good Example For Use Of Bad English / Why I Think Fornication Is Not A Sin / Best Of Sydney Talker | Top Ten Comedy Videos He Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.