Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. (2417 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / Hello Guys, Am New To Nairaland.. / I Am New To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by abdkabir(m): 3:47am On Mar 04, 2007
Version 2 of the Thread: "how many Nairalanders have u Met".

Just 1, My Sister.
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by iice(f): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2007
Hmmm i talk about NL to some people but the only one who joined was my baby bro and he only posted once and hasn't been back to this place. He finds alot of minds to be too close-minded so he totally forgot about this place. As for my other bro, he goes to another naija forum which i don't go to. And the rest well they not interested or have not got the time. I guess we all have our lil spots grin
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by swing4real(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2007
Hmmmm 4 persons but 3 of them wanted a chat room as well, So Seun plz do something about it
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2007
@topic, not less than 20, infact too many to count lol
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by abdkabir(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2007
@kitaun,
I suppose da majority are from Ajegunle. No wonda there r so many Raz Kids around da House. grin Notin de Happen!

@Seun
I guess its time u started some benefit programs for inviters. May be we hit 200000 active b4 the end of d year smiley
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by mukina2: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2007
just like iice i talk about nairaland to all my friends ,some joined and never come back
they only remember they are members when they visit me at home cheesy grin
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 2:17am On Mar 05, 2007
Abdkabir, u actually sound like 1 from Yaba left side and do I need tell u that Ajegunle is better than Yaba left? *Hissing loudly*
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by OmoEko1(f): 2:19am On Mar 05, 2007
kitaun:

Abdkabir, u actually sound like 1 from Yaba left side and do I need tell u that Ajegunle is better than Yaba left? *Hissing loudly*
always been judgemental to people. na wah ooooooooooo ***rolling eyes hissing***
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 2:25am On Mar 05, 2007
Judgemental?? When sum1 throws me a banter and I counter with a jibe and u call that whaa?? Maybe I shd just ignore u! I dont roll that way u know?
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by abdkabir(m): 2:45am On Mar 05, 2007
R u insinuating that Yaba Left Side is inferior to Ajegunle.

Abeg cut that one. Ajegunle in unrivalled in da Ghetto world. Even African china can attest to that. grin grin grin

Yaba 4 ever. I hope u remember those 2nd hand books and clothes u used to buy in Yaba. wink
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 2:51am On Mar 05, 2007
Lmao . .it seems u hella dont bleeping know what Yaba left side means? Do you trade ur wares there? no wonder!! Me buy stuff 4rm Yaba, God 4bid, am a ghetto dude, proudly so cos thats where d game is at!! Now can u beat me to the game is the big Q?
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by abdkabir(m): 3:16am On Mar 05, 2007
I'm unrivalled maself anyday. grin grin grin

The Q is whats bad in getting second hand wares. Its not out of da world and infact thats part of ghetto-ness which being mainstream in my naija, i identify with. Area! cheesy

Cheeers cheesy
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 3:22am On Mar 05, 2007
Now u sound more confused . .initially u made it look like the ghetto aint 4 u now u dey yarn 'area'! yaba na ghetto naw abi? Lol
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by OmoEko1(f): 3:24am On Mar 05, 2007
na wahhhh oooooooooo hissing
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 3:26am On Mar 05, 2007
Try hissing with ur teeth . .
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by OmoEko1(f): 3:46am On Mar 05, 2007
kitaun:

Try hissing with your teeth . .
sad angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 3:47am On Mar 05, 2007
And u claimed u didnt know d thread I was talking about
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by WesleyanA(f): 3:49am On Mar 05, 2007
that's cold
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by OmoEko1(f): 3:52am On Mar 05, 2007
kitaun:

And u claimed u didnt know d thread I was talking about
talk to the hand

NEXT
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 4:00am On Mar 05, 2007
Wes, cold? Lmao
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by OmoEko1(f): 4:03am On Mar 05, 2007
kitaun:

Wes, cold? Lmao
i don't see nothing funny in that
or u just learnt what Lmao meant, was that why u are so eager to use it

plz check your dictionary to see the definition of FUNNY
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 4:07am On Mar 05, 2007
Omo Eko, is it dissing time? Saying LMAO doesnt mean it should be funny to you but what Wes said and how she came iñ is funny, so my dear use d dico urself!
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by tafari(m): 4:07am On Mar 05, 2007
I have introduced 2 friends to nairaland.
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by OmoEko1(f): 4:08am On Mar 05, 2007
kitaun:

Omo Eko, is it dissing time? Saying LMAO doesnt mean it should be funny to you but what Wes said and how she came iñ is funny, so my dear use d dico yourself!
LET ME BE DAMN grin angry angry angry
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 4:10am On Mar 05, 2007
Whatever dear . . .
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by WesleyanA(f): 4:12am On Mar 05, 2007
kitaun:

Omo Eko, is it dissing time? Saying LMAO doesnt mean it should be funny to you but what Wes said and how she came iñ is funny, so my dear use d dico yourself!

the yaba vs ajegunle thing was.
grin grin
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 4:54am On Mar 05, 2007
Yeah @Wes, gotcha
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2007
*Next* * very very long hiss*
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by mrpataki(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2007
I love this thread man!
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by ishaahamed(f): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2007
mukina i read that angry
you are lucky i didnit meet you here cool angry
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by abdkabir(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2007
@kitaun

It seems to me your illusion isn't helping u afterall,

Didn't u see the !Notin de Happen! insignia i made in the first post addressed to u.

BTW i hope u get it's all a Joke. I'm with the ghetto para Siempre. By God's Grace Notin de Happen wink
Re: How Many Persons Have U Introduced To Nairaland. by kitaun(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2007
Ur dementia dey worry u mumu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Cute Girl 17-20 Around Lagos(surulere). Call Me On 08054606888 / If U Nid Sugar Daddy In Lagos Call Me Or Text Me / Looking For Abuja Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.