Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Need Help For My Mom For This Serious Skin Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help For My Mom For This Serious Skin Infection (1159 Views)

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Serious Skin Rash (Help) / Remedy Needed For This Serious Skin Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help For My Mom For This Serious Skin Infection by mufc009(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dermatologist in the house kindly help on how to treat this serious skin condition disturbing my mom. I don't know how to say this, but it's kinda a yearly thing that use to disturb her. A lot of drugs and treatment has been prescribed and it will go this year only to resurface again next year. The symptoms include serious itching and serious high temperature on the two legs. Please help, God bless you and all that you do. Don't mind my camera quality mbok

Re: Need Help For My Mom For This Serious Skin Infection by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
are you sure this is not the effect of harmattan
Re: Need Help For My Mom For This Serious Skin Infection by uboma(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
mufc009:
Dermatologist in the house kindly help on how to treat this serious skin condition disturbing my mom. I don't know how to say this, but it's kinda a yearly thing that use to disturb her. A lot of drugs and treatment has been prescribed and it will go this year only to resurface again next year. The symptoms include serious itching and serious high temperature on the two legs. Please help, God bless you and all that you do. Don't mind my camera quality mbok

Please encourage your mum to visit the nearest government teaching hospital closest to her to see a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Good health to her.
Re: Need Help For My Mom For This Serious Skin Infection by mufc009(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
uboma:

Please encourage your mum to visit the nearest government teaching hospital closest to her to see a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Good health to her.

Thanks bro.
We have been doing that for almost a 5 years now, they will recommend treatment and it go only to resurface the following year again.
Re: Need Help For My Mom For This Serious Skin Infection by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
mufc009:
I have a solution for that,so call or WhatsAp me on: 08038220168
Re: Need Help For My Mom For This Serious Skin Infection by mufc009(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
are you sure this is not the effect of harmattan

lol. nope

(1) (Reply)

Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. / . / Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.