Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? (913 Views)

I Asked Chatgpt To Generate 10 Pickup Lines Based On Nigerian Music / Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by krissconnect(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Girls call it sugar coated or sweet talking...
1. I love you, talk your own
2. You look familiar, seems we've met before
3. You look just like my mother
4. Your name must be angel cos ure very beautiful
5. Are you a marine spirit? Kai

Guys, what other pickup lines do you use to woo a girl?
Babes, what other pickup lines you ever heard from a guy? Let's go....
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by Captleverage: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
cool where are you headed? Hop in

2 Likes

Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by cruzita(f): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
BABE MY LOVE SWEET PASS SHINTO AND IF U FOLLOW ME GO NA ENJOYMENT GO KILL U
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by FvckShiT(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
-Hi pretty,I'll fůcking like you to be my Head Coach smiley
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
I have moneys
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hey biiach, My dad owns Zenith bank
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by Pubichairs(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Carry your wahala de go..who love epp
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by babyfaceafrica: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Give me your account number let me send you 100k for the weekend
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
You look like my mom

Are you suggesting that your potential gf is old sad

Anyways, some of your lines are obsolete and cheeky.

Why not get to know her first.

if you need to strike a conversation, just go to her and introduce yourself

You will know if she is interested in you from the get-go through her responses

Those are my own lines sha cool
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by mikejj(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin babe is like your wifi is on and its has no password......u knw d full story
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by olaleks007(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Me: Hey (running after her)
She: (Stop)
Me: I have been running after u since (breathing heavily)
She: why?
Me: I want to kidnap u
She: kidnap me. Are u sure u are okay
Me: yes oo...I want to kidnap ur heart o

I will continue when I get more likes

5 Likes

Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by Ever8054: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
babe gerarahere iam doing sex doll this days....
Re: Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? by amamahdaniel(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
u actually appraching the girl often depends on your surrounding. When u approach just act causal like you are approaching a friend or just any girl, walk up her and smile this would make her warm up to you if u are in a meeting/class e.t.c you can start by asking if she enjoys it or anything relating to it. Then work your way way up.
Some other girls like a more direct approach and hate it when guys beat about the bush, so when you walk up to her don't forget to smile (It's one of your attractive weapons) tell her you've been watching her for a while, then u can get get aquainted ask her name, (If u are sweet compliment her on it, if you're not boy just nod) can aslo ask her other things, but to end it just say "Hey i'm sure a pretty gril like u already has someone, but i'd really like it if we could be friends, you know hang out sometime" if she says yes and gives you her number then ma job here is done.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is The Best Way To Keep A Man. / I Am Pregnant After Five Years Of Infertility And I Want A Divorce / Do You Agree? Having Sex Once In A Week Makes People Happier Than Earning Extra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.