Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner (5382 Views)

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by T9ksy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
uba1991:
Mr man av u ever seen a northerner been made minister of Niger delta? I belief ur question is answered

Nope...........................but a lot of northerners owns oil wells in the Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Cajal(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Firefire:
This also is another moral corruption on the Federal character.... putting all security leadership including INEC chairman in his region.

May it not be well with the corrupt man.
...Amen....all of them that are corrupt...amen
Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by ogtavia(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chetimah:
When they tell you that NSA, Interior, IGP, COAS, Customs, Immigrations, DSS are all headed by the north...

Remind them that the Financial base of the country: - FIRS, CBN, Finance, Trade & Invest, NSIA, DMO, Salary and Wages, Auditor General, Budget, Labour, Navy, NIMASA, Power, Works, Housing, CDS, Foreign Affairs, Transports are all piloted by the South.

Besides all the Service Chiefs, Chief of Air Staff, Chief of Naval Staff, Chief of Army Staff all report directly to the Chief of Defense Staff, who is from Ekiti.

#Fact
do you know who a figure head is?

3 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by jaymichael(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Volksfuhrer:

I'm a Buhari supporter, but those security appointments are brazenly clannish and contemptible.

If we place your puny attempt to justify this gaffe against the backdrop of herdsmen marauders rampaging around the country and PMB's apparent indifference to herdsmen atrocities, one begins to wonder whether there isn't an ulterior motive to these appointments after all.
The head of the nation's military isn't from the North. The Chief of Defense Staff is from the South West. The head of the Nigerian Navy is from the South South. The analogy of the nation's security in the hands of the northerners is false from the the deepest heart of the hate filled tribes.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by jaymichael(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
ogtavia:
do you know who a figure head is?
So the means if the Chief of Defense Staff is from the North, they wouldn't have included it the list abi? because he is "figurehead"
Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by talk2riel: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

There was a guy that I asked this question ...
Why can't a southerner be a minister of FCT?

He laughed and said
It's simple... FCT is in the north nah and it makes sense if northerners be made the minister

I said okay and asked again
Why are northerners made the minister of petroleum

He paused a bit and said
Nigerian oil belongs to Nigerians

Then I asked him
Shouldn't the federal capital belong to Nigerians too

He said I should stop disturb him joor and ran away grin

Gorotango... Go and attend to your cows and leave social media

Bros which primary school you attend I want to enrol my children there

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by padeolu: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chetimah:
When they tell you that NSA, Interior, IGP, COAS, Customs, Immigrations, DSS are all headed by the north...

Remind them that the Financial base of the country: - FIRS, CBN, Finance, Trade & Invest, NSIA, DMO, Salary and Wages, Auditor General, Budget, Labour, Navy, NIMASA, Power, Works, Housing, CDS, Foreign Affairs, Transports are all piloted by the South.

Besides all the Service Chiefs, Chief of Air Staff, Chief of Naval Staff, Chief of Army Staff all report directly to the Chief of Defense Staff, who is from Ekiti.

#Fact
When did SOUTH become a single region?

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by boldaslion: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
uba1991:
Mr man av u ever seen a northerner been made minister of Niger delta? I belief ur question is answered

Illiteracy is your bane. Fct is federal capital territory of the whole country including Niger Delta. It is not exclusively for northerners. Niger Delta ministry is exclusively for Niger Delta and it's affairs, undersood?

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Chetimah(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Oga your own opinion is allowed,and about the job you talk about am interested if you wil be able to pay the bills.... grin grin shocked shocked tongue
DLuciano:
I sorry for Op, use your life and your time for something better than all these buhari buhaha, if your don't have a job I can squeeze you into my firm as a gardener
Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Desyner: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chetimah:

#Fact
Weak.
Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by QuotaSystem: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2018
padeolu:
When did SOUTH become a single region?

Since southerners started referring to the NORTH as a single region.
Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by QuotaSystem: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2018
jaymichael:
The head of the nation's military isn't from the North. The Chief of Defense Staff is from the South West. The head of the Nigerian Navy is from the South South. The analogy of the nation's security in the hands of the northerners is false from the the deepest heart of the hate filled tribes.

Those guys think everyone is as half-brained as them. Unfortunately the vast majority of their followers actually are.

See how they shamelessly pretend the Chief of Naval Staff and Chief of Defence Staff (head of all service chiefs) are not all from the South.

The baselessness of their tantrums is exactly why they're always ignored. cool

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by jaymichael(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Those guys think everyone is as half-brained as them. Unfortunately the vast majority of their followers actually are.

See how they shamelessly pretend the Chief of Naval Staff and Chief of Defence Staff (head of all service chiefs) are not all from the South.

The baselessness of their tantrums is exactly why they're always ignored. cool
One has to see through the shenanigans of these people to sieve through constructive criticism and hatred for the government.

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2018
jaymichael:

Shoddy rebuttal. The last time I checked, our security chiefs numbered beyond the military. I counted 16 (including the military) security chiefs, and currently only two are from the South!

Yea, you mentioned the Chief of Defense Staff(CDS) as "head of the nation's military." But here's the thing, the c-in-c of our military is from the North (PMB himself), so the CDS is only as powerful as PMB allows. You mentioned the Navy Chief too as from the South South...pretty convenient, don't you think? In any case who else among the security chiefs is from the South?(!)

Please, this has nothing to do with hatred for PMB. Facts don't lie.

I repeat, the security appointments are lopsided, clannish and shameless. I have my reasons for supporting Buhari, this isn't one of them.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by LaudableXX: 3:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Yep, the Minister of Unfair Banning and Vindictiveness among the NL Mods, is at it again. What is the tenure for breaching rule 2, now? A ban that lasts for 1, 2, 3 or 6 months? Or whatever tenure takes your fancy? Or does the length of the ban depend on whatever side of the bed, you woke up on? Let us know. Or will you give us a response after you come back from your banning spree?

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Sultannayef: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Chetimah:

#Fact

Don’t be typing things from your ass and labeling them as “fact”. The chief of defence staff has no real power.. Please go get some sense.. or borrow.

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Chetimah(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2018
For your plastic mindabi
Sultannayef:

Don’t be typing things from your ass and labeling them as “fact”. The chief of defence staff has no real power.. Please go get some sense.. or borrow.

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by nobaga: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Short memory will not remember that the joint chiefs refused to have a meeting with the defense minister who was even a Northerner then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constitution Review: I'll Abide By What Nigerians Want - Jonathan / Rivers Students Walkout On Ameachi / In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.