Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos (46109 Views)

APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Lomprico2: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ashawo friend!

Hope u are gearing up to befriend d next president.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Apina(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is what happens when one is blinded by nepotism, sentiments and ethnic affiliations, which were the reasons why this man jumped ship but as my father would say, nepa light no Dey carry name undecided

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by israelmao(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wailers number is swelling at faster rate.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by AreaFada2: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dem say if a woman nor marry two husband, e nor dey know the one wey better pass. grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by AreaFada2: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dem say if a woman nor marry two husband, e nor dey know the one wey better pass. grin cheesy cheesy grin

Make dem enjoy the change jor. Buhari till 2031! tongue tongue
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari is the most corrupt Fulani terrorists pretender.

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by agabaI23(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is not and can never be an upright person. He is very ‘kworupt’ undecided
That season again.
happy new year bro.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Firefire(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
agabaI23:
That season again.
happy new year bro.

Happy New Year to you...
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Ken4agent(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian social media influencer, Mohammad Jamu, has joined the likes of former president Olusegun Obasanjo and some Nigerians to "decamp" from president Muhammadu Buhari's government ahead of the 2019 general elections.

The man who once posed with former president Goodluck Jonathan GEJ and president Buhari revealed his reason for doing so.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I left GEJ for Impunity even though as a human Being he is a cool dude who was slow in acting and that caused the cabal to destroy his government. Today I am bold to say am packing out of PMB Government even though he is an upright person, but impunity is taking place too and he is slow in taking decision he himself confessed and the Cabals are destroying his Government too.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/goodluck-jonathans-friend-left-president-buhari-speaks-ahead-2019-election-photos.html

U will never end packing from one president to another cos they all full of shit and birds of a feather.....even you packing is not in anyway better leader
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by positivethought: 12:28am On Jan 30, 2018
amamahdaniel:

BUBU IS NOT CORRUPT BUT HE IS TOO OLD TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY
If he is not corrupt how did his son Yusuf not known for any work or business came about multi million naira power bikes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Wesely01(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian social media influencer, Mohammad Jamu, has joined the likes of former president Olusegun Obasanjo and some Nigerians to "decamp" from president Muhammadu Buhari's government ahead of the 2019 general elections.

The man who once posed with former president Goodluck Jonathan GEJ and president Buhari revealed his reason for doing so.

I left GEJ for Impunity even though as a human Being he is a cool dude who was slow in acting and that caused the cabal to destroy his government. Today I am bold to say am packing out of PMB Government even though he is an upright person, but impunity is taking place too and he is slow in taking decision he himself confessed and the Cabals are destroying his Government too.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/goodluck-jonathans-friend-left-president-buhari-speaks-ahead-2019-election-photos.html

Don’t you see that you are a confuse man yourself and no one should ever take you serious . You left GEJ because his cool and did not act fast and now leaving Buhari because his an upright man and impunity. There is lot of problem with Nigerians if we don’t take care of ourself first it’s very hard to get it right in this country.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2018
dainformant:

Buhari, an upright person? This must be a joke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Itamsy(m): 1:52am On Jan 30, 2018
@ Mohammad Jamu u can't surprise me
U all are political harlots abi chaff

1 Like

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by tizzle(m): 3:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Cabal destroying government since 1999...
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by mannyU: 3:20am On Jan 30, 2018
The only thing upright about Buhari is his standing posture at his age
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Juliusdking(m): 3:37am On Jan 30, 2018
The man dey sick c as em black
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by jaymichael(m): 4:19am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It's very wrong and misleading to describe Buhari as an Upright man because he is not at all .

Will an Upright man plan a needless coup against constituted authority?

Will an Upright man lie about his WAEC certificate ?

Would an Upright man choose Nepotism over common sense?

It's seem we don't even know what upright is in this country again
Stop turning history on it's head, Buhari was never part of the 1983 coup. He was in Jos when the coup plotters toppled Shagari who was at Aguda house in Abuja then. Buhari was chosen to lead the government because of his uprightness and integrity. The reason why Shagari's government was toppled was the mind blowing corruption that was destroying our economy then. The same looting that made Nigerians booted your PDP out of power. I read political science and I know a little history about Nigeria's past.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by 02Kebreal(m): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is not and can never be an upright person. He is very ‘kworupt’ undecided

IS IT UR UPRIGHT
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by bolivnnaija: 6:30am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It's very wrong and misleading to describe Buhari as an Upright man because he is not at all .

I think we know what it is but choose our own definition.
Zombies will never learn...

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Firefire:
I like ur passion, U said it from the buttocks of ur heart Bro. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by SalamRushdie: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2018
jaymichael:
Stop turning history on it's head, Buhari was never part of the 1983 coup. He was in Jos when the coup plotters toppled Shagari who was at Aguda house in Abuja then. Buhari was chosen to lead the government because of his uprightness and integrity. The reason why Shagari's government was toppled was the mind blowing corruption that was destroying our economy then. The same looting that made Nigerians booted your PDP out of power. I read political science and I know a little history about Nigeria's past.

Buhari has always been a cunning man and I can tell you for free he convened that coup and the coup that ousted Gowon because I have two family members who where principal actors in both coups . Please stop all this Buhari myth because there is no record of him performing anywhere ...In 1984 zero capital project execution and now he has done the same thing for two years again with zero capital project implementation ...I find it strange that people like you still think and incoherent speaking man with the IQ of flea has something good to offer ..My guy Buhari can only bring pain and nothing else

1 Like

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by abescom: 6:46am On Jan 30, 2018
Firefire:
Are you saying you know more than those who wine and dine with him?
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Pascal181: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2018
why don't u tell d truth nd be free,u left GEJ camp because he's not a muslim, which impunity can be more than d one going on now.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2018
BULLHARY is more kwarupt than IBB, abacha, abubakar , OBJ, yaradua, GEJ merged together
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by amazon14: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You're very correct, Nigerian don't know the meaning of upright at all. Thank you for that insight

1 Like

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Smony: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2018
Confussion evrywhere
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by kesflex(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2018
u r a confused fellow
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by jaymichael(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Buhari has always been a cunning man and I can tell you for free he convened that coup and the coup that ousted Gowon because I have two family members who where principal actors in both coups . Please stop all this Buhari myth because there is no record of him performing anywhere ...In 1984 zero capital project execution and now he has done the same thing for two years again with zero capital project implementation ...I find it strange that people like you still think and incoherent speaking man with the IQ of flea has something good to offer ..My guy Buhari can only bring pain and nothing else
I should take what you and your family members discuss over dinner as fact of history? me and my family also discussed that the reason you hate PMB was because he sent GEJ back to Otuoke after he and his PDP goons emptied our treasury and oversaw the killings of thousands of people with the boko haram carnage and free BLOOD MONEY isn't available as a free for all anymore.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by judecares1(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2018
mail me at account.officer1@findrextravels.com
Omeokachie:
Gulliver's travel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.