Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos (46108 Views)

APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by victorazy(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2018
amamahdaniel:
BUBU IS NOT CORRUPT BUT HE IS TOO OLD TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY
Is like you don't even know the meaning of corruption.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by victorazy(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2018
amamahdaniel:

Is like you don't even know the meaning of corruption.

Bubu is most corruption.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by SalamRushdie: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2018
jaymichael:
I should take what you and your family members discuss over dinner as fact of history? me and my family also discussed that the reason you hate PMB was because he sent GEJ back to Otuoke after he and his PDP goons emptied our treasury and oversaw the killings of thousands of people with the boko haram carnage and free BLOOD MONEY isn't available as a free for all anymore.

For your info I was a deep supported of Buhari and I voted for him so what's yourbpoint exactly? I don't think you criticised the GEJ govt the extent I did
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by jaymichael(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

For your info I was a deep supported of Buhari and I voted for him so what's yourbpoint exactly? I don't think you criticised the GEJ govt the extent I did
I can't share your sentiments. we aren't wired alike, that is my point exactly!
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by maasoap(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2018
HeyCorleone:
GEJ may not have been the best choice but to say Buhari is a better person is just insanity.
SalamRushdie:
It's very wrong and misleading to describe Buhari as an Upright man because he is not at all .
Will an Upright man plan a needless coup against constituted authority?
Will an Upright man lie about his WAEC certificate ?
Would an Upright man choose Nepotism over common sense?
It's seem we don't even know what upright is in this country again
kingjoo:
gej is better by far.
Firefire:

Very kworupt element...
https://www.nairaland.com/4317065/buhari-only-nigerian-leader-not#64601585
Firefire:
Buhary is not and can never be an upright person. He is very ‘kworupt’ undecided
You can still give PDP presidential ticket to Jona in 2019, it is not too late. Jokers!
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by lexy2014: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2018
amamahdaniel:

corruption isn't just stealing. Stealing is a minute aspect of corruption. Lying, nepotism are corruption which buhari is an embodiment.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by lexy2014: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2018
jaymichael:
I should take what you and your family members discuss over dinner as fact of history? me and my family also discussed that the reason you hate PMB was because he sent GEJ back to Otuoke after he and his PDP goons emptied our treasury and oversaw the killings of thousands of people with the boko haram carnage and free BLOOD MONEY isn't available as a free for all anymore.
d president declared on two ocassions that boko haram has been defeated yet withdrew $1billion 2 fight boko haram.that has been defeated. Is that not free blood money?all d so called recovered loot, where are they now?d only difference between stealing in this administration and Jonathan's is that, everybody benefitted under Jonathan. But under buhari, he and his inner circle are codedly milking Nigeria
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It's very wrong and misleading to describe Buhari as an Upright man because he is not at all .

Will an Upright man plan a needless coup against constituted authority?

Will an Upright man lie about his WAEC certificate ?

Would an Upright man choose Nepotism over common sense?

It's seem we don't even know what upright is in this country again

a week to 2015 elections Buhari received 80m dollars from arab coalition for election campaigning, given the timeline, the money would not have been used for its purpose. If Buhari can give me the tax receipt on thatmoney received, then i will not only call him an upright man, i will build a shrine and start worshipping him

If Buhari can give me the tax receipt on his paltry cow business for the past 20 years, i will start a new religion and follow him anywhere...That guy has no proof of anything good worthy of the accordlade as an upright man. Last time Nigerians expereinced the hardship they're experiencing now was under Abacha.

The name Buhari should be used to replace words like hardship, pain, failure, disgust, inconsistent
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2018
Jupxter:

a week to 2015 elections Buhari received 80m dollars from arab coalition for election campaigning, given the timeline, the money would not have been used for its purpose. If Buhari can give me the tax receipt on thatmoney received, then i will not only call him an upright man, i will build a shrine and start worshipping him

If Buhari can give me the tax receipt on his paltry cow business for the past 20 years, i will start a new religion and follow him anywhere...That guy has no proof of anything good worthy of the accordlade as an upright man. Last time Nigerians expereinced the hardship they're experiencing now was under Abacha.

The name Buhari should be used to replace words like hardship, pain, failure, disgust, inconsistent

The man is a certified con artist
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The man is a certified con artist

Sadly people fall for anything white, maybe because he wears white. I'm shocked to see how sickening the country is...Everywhere is dull, people are depressed, marriages are breaking up, companies are folding up, people can barely feed, Nigerians look malnourished, airports is jam packed anyhow, people are trooping out like there's a war going on, yet some nitwits says he should not be criticized...

I evaluate people's conditions by looking at their skins and faces, Nigerians look too malnourished under this guy's tenure....Damn !!!

We're still looking for his certificate 3 years down the line
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2018
kingjoo:
gej is better by far.
10 times
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by jaymichael(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
lexy2014:
d president declared on two ocassions that boko haram has been defeated yet withdrew $1billion 2 fight boko haram.that has been defeated. Is that not free blood money?all d so called recovered loot, where are they now?d only difference between stealing in this administration and Jonathan's is that, everybody benefitted under Jonathan. But under buhari, he and his inner circle are codedly milking Nigeria
What kind of warped logic is this? How can corruption benefit the very people whose resources and Commonwealth is stolen from them? Same as saying robbery Victims benefit from being robbed. You GEJ supporters have turned logic in its head just to justify GEJ and his failures. Is it the soldiers who lost their life for lack of equipment that the money had been looted by Dasuki and his gangs under the direction and directives of GEJ? Is it the victims if the Abba Moro Immigration job scam that benefitted?
The gains against Boko haram is there for all to see. Boko haram was announced to have been technically defeated. You omitted that "technically" part. The meaning was that Boko Haram has lost the capacity to brazenly attack and seize control and maintain defensive positions of large area of the country as it was during the era of GEJ where soldiers have to run to Cameroon, Chad and Niger Republic when chased by Boko Haram. They now only hide, regroup and launch suicide bombings and attacks against soft targets in markets and mosques. The one billion dollars was approved to be used for the procurement of armaments for the military that is engaging in operations all over the country, Boko Haram inclusive.
Try as you may, you can't pin a single corruption issue on PMB.
Re: GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
jaymichael:
What kind of warped logic is this? How can corruption benefit the very people whose resources and Commonwealth is stolen from them? Same as saying robbery Victims benefit from being robbed. You GEJ supporters have turned logic in its head just to justify GEJ and his failures. Is it the soldiers who lost their life for lack of equipment that the money had been looted by Dasuki and his gangs under the direction and directives of GEJ? Is it the victims if the Abba Moro Immigration job scam that benefitted?
The gains against Boko haram is there for all to see. Boko haram was announced to have been technically defeated. You omitted that "technically" part. The meaning was that Boko Haram has lost the capacity to brazenly attack and seize control and maintain defensive positions of large area of the country as it was during the era of GEJ where soldiers have to run to Cameroon, Chad and Niger Republic when chased by Boko Haram. They now only hide, regroup and launch suicide bombings and attacks against soft targets in markets and mosques. The one billion dollars was approved to be used for the procurement of armaments for the military that is engaging in operations all over the country, Boko Haram inclusive.
Try as you may, you can't pin a single corruption issue on PMB.
u c, its good 2c beyond ur nose,2 have a better perspective of things. there's nowhere in my write up that I said I support Jonathan as I didn't even exonerate his administration from stealing. But some of u are so emotional that u think anyone that doesn't say anything good about buhari is a Jonathan supporter. Nigeria is beyond and greater than Jonathan & buhari. All i did was compare both dispensations in terms of austerity.If u were born b4 1983 or u no anyone who could remember those times, they will tell u that, austerity was d order of d day in d first buhari dispensation which is still clearly d case now. D PDP era since 1999 was different. Yes, a lot of politicians had a field day reaching into d coffers of govt, but it still had economic & beneficial consequences. A lot of those monies found its way back 2d economy as there was more cash 2 spend.I remember vividly that this period witnessed d proliferation of bank branches in many cities around d country. Does that make it right? Of course not but at d same time we can't say there's no stealing going on in this administration. when godwin obaseki briefed journalist on d $1billion boko haram matter after d decision was taken at state house, he said it was meant 4 boko haram insurgency. He never mentioned anything about buying armaments 4 military operations going on in other parts of d country. If i may ask what other military operations are presently going on in other parts of d country?u my brother u cant defend d indefensible.Even at that, d defence budget which is d highest every year, makes provision 4d purchase of armaments.Whether boko haram has been technically or in technically defeated, d issue is that they have been defeated. In ur own summary, BH has been tremendously incapacitated in its ability 2 launch full scale attack on any part of Nigeria, hence its attack on soft targets. Then y will u need $1billion 2 fight a week entity?if it was a full scale war, ch will b required? Lastly, I didn't mention corruption against buhari in my first write up. I said stealing. Stealing is only a tiny aspect of corruption. Corruption is also lying, nepotism, covering up corrupt politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.