Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo (13994 Views)

Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerian Actor / Media personality,Alex Ekubo took to Instagram some hours to ago to write a heart warming letter to Veteran Actor, Richard Model Damijo expressing his feelings of Accomplishment in the Entertainment industry.

He went to share with his fans on how RMD had Inspired him as Child, Teenager and a Young Adult, grateful to God that he was one of the Actors to work hand in hand with RMD, informing his mother that the RMD she see's on TV shows and Cassettes knows him and he is glad to find himself in the circle of the Veteran Actor.

See what he wrote below:

At times like this i feel like my career has come full cycle, just standing beside 34 years of Film & Tv experience & being able to inhale the same production air with RIchard Mofe Damijo, a whooooooole RMD, i watched him as a kid, as a teenager, as a young adult, & now i’m blessed to share screen time with him in our new project ZERO HOUR, just look at God! what i adore the most about him besides his Calm demeanor, is his willingness to share knowledge & creative idea. i remember meeting him for the first time a while ago, he looked at me & said “Alexx how na? � i legit called my mum afterwards & told her i’ve made it as an Actor, RMD knows me.

Dear Uncle R, have i told you how much of an inspiration you are to not just me but to millions of youth out there, you have unknowingly taught us how to be at the top & be scandal free, how to carry yourself to the top with your self respect intact. I mean who else can at the peak of his career leave the entertainment industry & sojourn into politics & come back years later, brush the dust off the throne, sit comfortably on it & adjust the crown to the side, RMD !!!! Sir you have been there, done that, got a t-shirt, sold it on eBay, & gave the money to charity. Your picture should be next to the definition of Legend in the dictionary.

I have a dream to follow today because people like you painstakingly followed theirs, when it was uncool & unheard of to be an actor/entertainer in Nigeria, way before Brand ambassadorship & endorsements, before follower-ship on Instagram & social media, you believed in the Entertainment Industry, & gave your blood sweat & tears for it. Abeg! you deserve all the Hype, see ehn Uncle R as e be so, if you run for Presidency we go Vote you!!!

My mum taught me to give the people that matter most to me their roses while they can still smell them, so here Uncle R, a dozen roses for you ������������

Keep being you, keep inspiring us, keep showing us the way, from the current Bouncing Baby Boy of the Stratosphere to the Original Baby Boy for Life, Long Live the King!!! Long Live RMD!!! � .

P.s, my fee has increased, i have acted with RMD, have you? �

News by JoelsBlog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/alex-ekubo-writes-emotional-letter-to-rmd-telling-him-how-much-of-an-inspiration-he-was-to-him-as-a-child-teenager-and-a-young-adult/

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by Mariangeles(f): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
This Alex Ekubo though... I wonder if RMD will be flattered or uncomfortable with all the accolades...

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by cruzita(f): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2018
RMD HEAD GO DON BLOW LIKE BALLOON.,ANYWAYS U DESERVE THE PRAISES

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by psychologist(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Rmd
Slay papa
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by Khonvicted(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2018
undecided okay

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by favourmic(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Today i saw two blind men fighting....... I shouted "Am supporting the one with the knife"............ They both ran away wink

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by LesbianBoy(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Wetin concern me? My own is that someone should pls tell this big brother to stop removing the camera whenever "alex" takes OFF her bumshort! Shey na black payint we never see before angry

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by Nicklaus619(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2018
RMD right now grin

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2018
cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by OVA200(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2018
All what I see is handsomeness and maturity.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by salbis(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Respect is reciprocal. Nice to see such.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by elegantslayer(f): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2018
I LOVE THE TWO MEN

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by monlawal(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2018
I love RMD without a doubt
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by b3llo(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2018
Give respect to whom it is due.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by free2ryhme: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Nigerian Actor / Media personality,Alex Ekubo took to Instagram some hours to ago to write a heart warming letter to Veteran Actor, Richard Model Damijo expressing his feelings of Accomplishment in the Entertainment industry.

He went to share with his fans on how RMD had Inspired him as Child, Teenager and a Young Adult, grateful to God that he was one of the Actors to work hand in hand with RMD, informing his mother that the RMD she see's on TV shows and Cassettes knows him and he is glad to find himself in the circle of the Veteran Actor.

See what he wrote below:

News by JoelsBlog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/alex-ekubo-writes-emotional-letter-to-rmd-telling-him-how-much-of-an-inspiration-he-was-to-him-as-a-child-teenager-and-a-young-adult/

the oracle must be consulted for the writer of this piece
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by joystickextend1(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2018
cool

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by joenor(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Na pickin when get respect.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by Troublemaker007(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2018
favourmic:
Today i saw two blind men fighting....... I shouted "Am supporting the one with the knife"............ They both ran away wink

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by dkronicle(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2018
Insta roses dey smell?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by kikiwendy(f): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Too much sauce
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by BerryAnny(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Nice compliments!!!���
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by King4Roller: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Gaybriel
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by Arewa12: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2018
2 much juice
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2018
ass licking
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by thesicilian: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Karma is not always bad. There's good karma also. When you respect those ahead of you, those coming after you will also repect you.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by michae1004: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Hails Richard Mofe-Damijo by Fifthwave(f): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
I love RMD, but this is too much ass licking.

(1) (Reply)

Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” / Mercy Aigbe Reacts As Truck Crushes Pupils In Lagos / Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.