Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning? (1109 Views)

Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic / Lagos: Heavy traffic along Alapere-Oworonsoki-Ojota axis as tanker spills fuel / Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning? by moscobabs(m): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Please what's happening along ikeja and Oshodi.. I have spent more than 1 hour from Iyana Ipaja and I'm heading to Ikeja.
Any information pls?

Re: What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning? by daamazing(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2018
moscobabs:
Please what's happening along ikeja and Oshodi.. I have spent more than 1 hour from Iyana Ipaja and I'm heading to Ikeja.
Any information pls?
is it your first time on plying that route in a long time?
That hold up is always there, e no dey ever finish since they begun the expansion of the road.
Re: What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning? by moscobabs(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2018
daamazing:
is it your first time on plying that route in a long time?
That hold up is always there, e no dey ever finish since they begun the expansion of the road.

I pass the road everyday cos my office is in Oregun..it has not been like this at that early hour of 5am but i just heard that there was accident at PWD
Re: What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning? by daamazing(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2018
moscobabs:

I pass the road everyday cos my office is in Oregun..it has not been like this at that early hour of 5am but i just heard that there was accident at PWD
ohh.
Re: What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning? by winnielle(f): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2018
moscobabs:
Any information pls?
There's an ongoing road construction.
Re: What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning? by daamazing(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
moscobabs:
Any information pls?
oh men.. I experienced it too around 9:30am..it's worse today, traffic till Ikeja, no space cryused over an hour

(1) (Reply)

Istanbul Children’s Winter Wish Comes True With Snow Day Monday(pics) / New Nigeria Train Seen At Oshodi / Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.